Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

4 hours ago, LadyD said:

I come from a land down under, where women glow and men plunder. Can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better... BUILD A LIGHTNING ROD!

Always loved how the boomerang's description referenced that song. <3

On 2/04/2016 at 2:25 AM, Dannyrulx said:

*Sylvia runs by, being chased by T.O.M*

On 2/04/2016 at 10:17 AM, DragonMage156 said:

*Red runs after them with a wrench, still trying to fix TOM*

On 4/04/2016 at 8:33 PM, LadyD said:

*Art  face palms*

Can someone please draw this? XD

This is going to be a big one.

@JoeW He helps me out a lot, he is always there when I need him. He puts up with me
@JanH Also helps me out a lot
@nome for having time for fun. 
@Corey Makes me laugh and puts up with my maddnesssssss
@Etna being hilarious with nome
@Ipsquiggle for your tireless efforts! 
@Kevin how do I begin to summarise Kevin? You are Kevin man.. just... KEVIN.
@Klei-Bot are you even real? 
@Mattesque Beeeefaloooooooo
@SethR Ah seth.. teee hee. You are awesome

The developers- Who even though I don't know them all personally I just want them to know how awesome they are. @255 , @Alia@Arc, @Bigfoot, @bizziboi, @Brook, @Bryce, @CharlesB, @Cheerio, @Diabu, @HugoM, @jamesl @Jason, @JLK @KellyG @MarkL, @Megs @PeterA, @pku, @rooks

@Savin, @ScottHansen, @sloth, @Tatham, @V2C, @vdevera, @Wade

And of Course Capy who helped give us Ship wrecked- so totally win for them too
@CapyChristian , @CapyDan @CapyDrew @FooBargle

And the Moderating team on the forums who keep this place tidy and whose comradery I appreciate so much

@Zillvr , @WrathOf, @Toaster Fu, @the truthseeker, @tehMugwump, @Syd, @mobius187, @J20hawkz, @ImDaMisterL, @Excess, @cptCalavera, @501105

And yes I did just tag 53 different people... 

2 hours ago, LadyD said:

This is going to be a big one.

@JoeW He helps me out a lot, he is always there when I need him. He puts up with me
@JanH Also helps me out a lot
@nome for having time for fun. 
@Corey Makes me laugh and puts up with my maddnesssssss
@Etna being hilarious with nome
@Ipsquiggle for your tireless efforts! 
@Kevin how do I begin to summarise Kevin? You are Kevin man.. just... KEVIN.
@Klei-Bot are you even real? 
@Mattesque Beeeefaloooooooo
@SethR Ah seth.. teee hee. You are awesome

The developers- Who even though I don't know them all personally I just want them to know how awesome they are. @255 , @Alia@Arc, @Bigfoot, @bizziboi, @Brook, @Bryce, @CharlesB, @Cheerio, @Diabu, @HugoM, @jamesl @Jason, @JLK @KellyG @MarkL, @Megs @PeterA, @pku, @rooks

@Savin, @ScottHansen, @sloth, @Tatham, @V2C, @vdevera, @Wade

And of Course Capy who helped give us Ship wrecked- so totally win for them too
@CapyChristian , @CapyDan @CapyDrew @FooBargle

And the Moderating team on the forums who keep this place tidy and whose comradery I appreciate so much

@Zillvr , @WrathOf, @Toaster Fu, @the truthseeker, @tehMugwump, @Syd, @mobius187, @J20hawkz, @ImDaMisterL, @Excess, @cptCalavera, @501105

And yes I did just tag 53 different people... 

Be glad that you can tag so many people :D

@LadyD Is a respected Moderator yet she still has time for some silly games in the Offtopic section.

@Mobbstar For taking it lightly when I start to get stupid from sleep depriviation.

@SirKnight For making art where you can just feel the diabetes building up.

@Symage For always being a bro when it comes to faceing the Monsters of the Dankest of Dungeons

@HeilerderWelten For creating some interesting food for though when it comes to Ideas for DS Shipwrecked.

I think that's enought for one post (also cause the Mobile version of this post starts to lag)

since idk any of you because i'm too new to the forums i'll go like the thread from the king of thieves and find out the personality about any forum members just by looking at their profile picture so here i go:

#Mr.P is an nice person that likes games 

Lady D is an best moderator 

Giddyguy is an funny forumer

@PiturcaClaudiu you mention people like this using @ then typing out the beginning of their username. A popup of sorts should then allow you to select the user you want. Also hi :p

@Dannyrulx is a really good psychotic party host.

@UnionGaming2 is pretty good at ruining things.

@Gotheran can handle hangry people.

@Mr.P lies about my temper just to make me look better.

Since I can't mention each person (it'll take forever), I'll direct this to everyone. I enjoy going to the forums daily because of how kind, friendly, and helpful our community is to each other. 

@Cyberboy2000, @Shirsh, @wodzu_93@HumanKirby, and @Caischcer for being such a huge part of the Invisible, Inc. modding community.

@digitalgdi for having ambitious (and awesome) goals for a big Invisible, Inc. expansion.

I must apologize for the fact that I can't speak on behalf of the many wonderful people on the Don't Starve side, as I'm not as familiar with them, although I do like to visit the DST and shipwrecked topics once and a while.

PS: This is my first post outside of any mod sections on the forums!

Archived