Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

• Developer
On 3/26/2016 at 9:53 PM, nome said:

@PeterA's willingness to take time away from his own work to test my code is amazingly helpful. Also his creepy eye for detail in invaluable!

Awwwww <insert clever reciprocating affection maymay>

43 minutes ago, Neutral_Steve said:

Also i like share the same likes of play with wendy

I like @Neutral_Stevefor making me reconsider the number of underscores I put in my "O__O" face and for being a Wendy Player too :3

I like @RalphKastro for being the Junior Member the Forum needs and wants... also for being one of the first people to accept my friend request on the forums and for being a Wendy Player too... also for being a mysterious entity in group Skype calls ;) 

I've been summoned here at least 4 to 5 times so I think I should probably contribute. Really in need of happiness too right now, so.

@Rev0lt1ng @osmRhodey @halfrose @drakkigirl @Pandelle @WillowCrocker @wathgrithr @acemurdock @The Letter W and @Neutral_Steve are all amazing people who've helped me out of the darkest moments of life. A second shout-out to to Rhodey, Rose, Pandelle, and Drakkigirl for being there a month or so ago during an especially bad time and encouraging me to keep honing my skills to hand off my portfolio to Klei one day. A third shout-out to rev0lt1ng because bae. <3

@ImDaMisterL @Mobbstar Deserve a cookie for being amazing people to collaborate with on mods and stuff. I'm happy to see them pop up in my notifications when I log on here.

@PeterA @nome @JoeW For being awesome devs and helping the community continue to be a positive one. I honestly felt really bad for getting really mad over the whole marketable skins thing that I honestly considered buying a Timmy's E-card to send to them because that was a stressful moment on the forums and on tumblr. I can't mention Jeff Agala, Alex or Kelly because idk if they have an account here or not, but shout-out to them too for being an inspirational and versatile artists, I don't think I'd be happy to be where I am now in terms of skill if it weren't for them. Also a shout-out to Hugo and Dany too, they're always a pleasure to hear from and see on Rhymes with Play. There's a lot more devs I wanna give a shout-out to, but at this point it's probably easier to just say: Thank you all for being so awesome. 

Completely sappy but I wanna give everyone here a high five, this is definitely the best communitiy I've been a part of.

2 minutes ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

I've been summoned here at least 4 to 5 times so I think I should probably contribute. Really in need of happiness too right now, so.

@Rev0lt1ng @osmRhodey @halfrose @drakkigirl @Pandelle @WillowCrocker @wathgrithr @acemurdock @The Letter W and @Neutral_Steve are all amazing people who've helped me out of the darkest moments of life. A second shout-out to to Rhodey, Rose, Pandelle, and Drakkigirl for being there a month or so ago during an especially bad time and encouraging me to keep honing my skills to hand off my portfolio to Klei one day. A third shout-out to rev0lt1ng because bae. <3

You're more than welcome, babe. We are all here for you and care about you so, so much. <3
I love you <3 

4 minutes ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

@ImDaMisterL @Mobbstar Deserve a cookie for being amazing people to collaborate with on mods and stuff. I'm happy to see them pop up in my notifications when I log on here.

@PeterA @nome @JoeW For being awesome devs and helping the community continue to be a positive one. I honestly felt really bad for getting really mad over the whole marketable skins thing that I honestly considered buying a Timmy's E-card to send to them because that was a stressful moment on the forums and on tumblr. I can't mention Jeff Agala, Alex or Kelly because idk if they have an account here or not, but shout-out to them too for being an inspirational and versatile artists, I don't think I'd be happy to be where I am now in terms of skill if it weren't for them. Also a shout-out to Hugo and Dany too, they're always a pleasure to hear from and see on Rhymes with Play. There's a lot more devs I wanna give a shout-out to, but at this point it's probably easier to just say: Thank you all for being so awesome. 

Completely sappy but I wanna give everyone here a high five, this is definitely the best communitiy I've been a part of.

way to go dex makin me cry like that <3

On 3/26/2016 at 6:11 PM, WillowCrocker said:

@ImDaMisterL is a super cool cat, always has friendly conversation.

@GiddyGuy is silly and always listens to what I have to say. He's a good pal.

@Weirdobob is the best grandpa and also a loser. Give him tons of love, he's a familiar face around these parts and I know everyone agrees with me.

@Dragara is a huge art inspiration to me and an amazing person to talk to! I look up to them so much. 

@Rev0lt1ng is A SUPER MEMER and a really close friend! I love her very much and dunno what I'd do without all the silliness we get up to.

@osmRhodey is a very close friend of mine who never fails to be there for me when I need someone. I trust him and know he's got my back. 

@hunterin5 is also an outstanding friend and trading partner, and I'm so glad I met him. 

@DextersComicLaboratory is one of my closest friends and never fails to cheer me up when things go sour. Also totally Wilson's #1 fan, definitely. :B

@wathgrithr  is, finally, my best friend in the entire world and my rock. Always there for me and we never have a dull moment when we're together! 

Just a shoutout to some of my favorite people around these parts. <3 You're all so special to me.

Ah holy crap I can't believe I haven't seen this until now. Thank you so much! I love you too! <3

I've lost track of the mentioning and been a bit nervous and frightened to speak. <8'D
avoiding things from "stage fright"

@JoeW @SethR @PeterA @MarkL For being really cool devs I've talked to and had some put up with me. The entirety of the staff is great and I love you all to bits! I would hope you guys tell everyone how great they all are and how amazing each and every individual is to the team. c:
@nome for being one of those devs who can sass back like anyone else! Seriously that's amazing haha

@The Letter W for putting up with me for like 3 years now? also you big butt ;p

@Mobbstar is a big goof and really entertaining to have around!
@ImDaMisterL is a riot to actually pull into a group when you can!
@Asparagus ... It speaks for themselves really. Make a lot of people laugh. ;)
@Weirdobob for being the weirdo we all need but don't deserve. Like batman eating a hotdog.
@DragonMage156 A very little sweet heart who does good and is interesting to have pop up.

@acemurdock, @wathgrithr, @WillowCrocker, @Rev0lt1ng, @DextersComicLaboratory, @Pandelle for all being some great and amazing friends, artists, rpers that I've met over the years. You're all amazing and a joy to have around.
Ace is smart and fun and I love the times we can ramble on about certain things. Plus you have really great ideas and they're so interesting and you're such a cool role model augh!!!
Wath is a big mom full of big fun and is amazing and great and just holy tamoli you are a silly Goose.
Willow is a big sweet heart who deserves lots of love, hugs and blankets. All of them. Too pure for the world.
Rev0lt is a big giant stank meme and even if it took a little to understand and warm up it's worth laughing at dumb stuff.
Dex is a dork, a big giant dork, much like myself. And boy...that gets weird and I love it to heckie.
Pan you are sweet. A bit rough, but sweet none the less and fun to have around a lot!

@inhumanrobot is an amazing artist and overall person and wow do I enjoy talking with them because it's fun and enjoyable.
@yellowpyromaniac, @Quoth143, @Theinsanefruitloop and many many more I can't remember all of the names of on these forums are amazing artists and story tellers, etc. They're all great and I wish them all of the luck in the near/far future.

EDIT: ALL RIGHT WHICH DEV ADDED THE CODE TO THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE THE Goose/Moose THING HAPPEN?! I love you for that lmao

5 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

I've lost track of the mentioning and been a bit nervous and frightened to speak. <8'D

@JoeW @SethR @PeterA @MarkL For being really cool devs I've talked to and had some put up with me. The entirety of the staff is great and I love you all to bits! I would hope you guys tell everyone how great they all are and how amazing each and every individual is to the team. c:
@nome for being one of those devs who can sass back like anyone else! Seriously that's amazing haha

@Weirdobob for being the weirdo we all need but don't deserve. Like batman eating a hotdog.
@DragonMage156 A very little sweet heart who does good and is interesting to have pop up.

@acemurdock, @wathgrithr, @WillowCrocker, @Rev0lt1ng, @DextersComicLaboratory, @Pandelle for all being some great and amazing friends, artists, rpers that I've met over the years. You're all amazing and a joy to have around.
Ace is smart and fun and I love the times we can ramble on about certain things. Plus you have really great ideas and they're so interesting and you're such a cool role model augh!!!
Wath is a big mom full of big fun and is amazing and great and just holy tamoli you are a silly Moose.
Willow is a big sweet heart who deserves lots of love, hugs and blankets. All of them. Too pure for the world.
Rev0lt is a big giant stank meme and even if it took a little to understand and warm up it's worth laughing at dumb stuff.
Dex is a dork, a big giant dork, much like myself. And boy...that gets weird and I love it to heckie.
Pan you are sweet. A bit rough, but sweet none the less and fun to have around a lot!

@inhumanrobot is an amazing artist and overall person and wow do I enjoy talking with them because it's fun and enjoyable.
@yellowpyromaniac, @Quoth143, @Theinsanefruitloop and many many more I can't remember all of the names of on these forums are amazing artists and story tellers, etc. They're all great and I wish them all of the luck in the near/far future.

EDIT: ALL RIGHT WHICH DEV ADDED THE CODE TO THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE THE Moose/Goose THING HAPPEN?! I love you for that lmao

All these feels, man. I'm tearing up. You're too sweet. I absolutely love laughing at dumb stuff with you and love feeling like I can be myself around you!

Oh boy here we go!

@MycoLogical is a very literate and creative person.

@BeautifulCorpse is beautiful. And possibly dead. But definitely beautiful!

@Finerlobster could probably beat me at chess and not make me feel bad about it.

@OhSnapple for making hilarious mod textures. <3 Weldon

@NoobModder deserves some love, he's been giving a lot to others.

@Arkathorn is a great and helpful modder and is probably angry at me for bringing him/her to this thread.

@chromiumboy is a genius.

@emerphish is somebody I can completely empathise with.

@Estel is the kind of person a developer in need of testers can only wish for.

47 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

Wath is a big mom full of big fun and is amazing and great and just holy tamoli you are a silly Moose.

EDIT: ALL RIGHT WHICH DEV ADDED THE CODE TO THIS WEBSITE TO MAKE THE Moose/Goose THING HAPPEN?! I love you for that lmao

Aw, you're so sweet :)

13 hours ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

holy ****, weh sorry I did not see this before, Man, I dunno how to reply to that, I feel happy but undeserving of the mention but still, thanks man ; v;

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R Despite having a stupidly complicated user name, you are actually a nice person and I find your posts funny and witty.

@halfrose you know you can find people to love, Also your signature is awesome man. 

@greenglacier long time no see! You have been around for ages and been awesome.

I love this forum and I love all of you and I might end up being sick from the nauseating amount of kindness and love in this thread. XD 

@LadyD Call me sentimental, but I made it when I was 10 and it stuck. (but yeah, my friends hate typing it out in games XD) Anyway, thankyouverymuch, not only for the above post, but for your general goofiness and advanced moderating skillz.

I too summon forth @greenglacier for his dank maymays and side-splitting, although often brutally honest humor ("Interests: Cancer") @ImDaMisterL for a lot of wonderful time spent procrastinating in skype chats and his sensuous accent, and @RalphKastro for his continued support of the dying husk of the Melondom!

Archived