Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

This is the nicest thread on the Forums and here is why. Its a game, sort of. 

Each post- say something nice about the person above you. Even if you made up the most random thing- like you really know how to wear a flower garland. 
In each post also tag one more person and say something nice about them.

So each post should contain 2 people and 2 compliments, it sounds lame but it can be pretty funny and sometimes a nice word makes all the difference in peoples day. 

Lady D really knows how to moderate 

@ImDaMisterL is actually a really good moderator and I am glad to have them on the team. 

• Developer

@LadyD makes nice and funny posts, and I always look forward to reading her latest ones when logging in the forums. (Also, she is a really good mod. Can confirm.)

@Asparagus always knows how to brighten up my day. Be it here on the forums with his posts or in whichever other social media thingy I happen to have him in.

• Developer

I'm glad @LadyD is back because it means more good posts to read. :) Also being a not-imaginary-scientist is really hard.

@PeterA's willingness to take time away from his own work to test my code is amazingly helpful. Also his creepy eye for detail in invaluable!

@LadyD Has been here forever helping to make the forums a better place

@nome Helps me make sure the forums actually work

@Asparagus has always been welcoming and helpful to other forum members

@ImDaMisterL Managed to get several Klei staff suggest he be made a moderator, and is doing a great job.

@Soto8969 Uhm. At least from our IP logs lives in the same city I grew up in???

@Ipsquiggle @GiddyGuy said something nice about you. 

Giddy- Your profile pic messes with my brain and makes me grin. 

@JanHYou are always there when we need you and you help us out a lot! Not to mention you also bought us this game

Bonus

@Bigfoot You are one of the epic people who made these forums awesome and DS feel like a family for me. 

29 minutes ago, LadyD said:

@Ipsquiggle @GiddyGuy said something nice about you. 

Giddy- Your profile pic messes with my brain and makes me grin. 

@JanHYou are always there when we need you and you help us out a lot! Not to mention you also bought us this game

Bonus

@Bigfoot You are one of the epic people who made these forums awesome and DS feel like a family for me. 

Thank you whomever @JanH bought the game from ;) (or did he actually buy you your copies of DS and DST in which case I am very much amazed! XD)

Also, thank you @PeterA for being an all around nice guy fixing my broken save file... which... I kinda broke again for some reason and it got deleted but I have the original first save file that you had to fix in the first place so I have that going for me which is nice... sorry and thank you again for the crud you had to go through with/for me in our handful of steam chats :wilson_vforvictory: (embarrassing ones that, should they find their way in the light of day, I will have to commit Sudoku for)

Thank you @GiddyGuy for a good friend and for liking most of my posts XD

@RyanandLink I haven't known you for much time but you are really cool and I really like your animations! ;D

@MenaAthena you are a very nice person ^^ and a good roleplayer c:

@Youknowwho 10/10 best characters, would cry again. also funny guy

@Asparagus O_O

@ImDaMisterL really good mod, also funny!

@WaddleDee i like you ^^ you are nice!

@JoeW for having patience and not killing me :3

@nome mi piace il tuo nome ;3

• Developer

@LadyD knows how to make great forum games.

@Chris1488 has the best GIFs, that always fit the context they're put in and always make me laugh. If not physically, then internally.

-Bonus round?-

@Zillvr always handles all kinds of problems and questions incredibly well! He's an awesome guy and is always willing to help you however way he can.

@DwerBomb Your art is super adorable, and your characters are amazing! I think you're an awesome guy :)

@Asparagus They call you... "The DST Dragonfly Solo Slayer Ultimate Extreme"... you have great video editing skills and are good at making Winnie sing songs! 

@MenaAthena Adorable characters and great art, is all I have to say! ^^

@Mobbstar You make amazing mods, you're talented with the power of coding! Also... I like those gears under your profile picture (also, great puzzles :D)

@LadyD I've seen you be an all around cool person on the forums, and I have much respect for you spending your time here!

I don't really know if I did this correctly but there you go ^\/^

Archived