Hello guys and girls,
I'd like to ask if anyone knows a way to fix the huge delay that is added when playing with caves. I tried to use a mod that disables movement prediction but there are other huge implications when using this mod (like disabling the queue mod) ,so I'd like to ask you,do you know any other way to fix the huge delay?
Obviously finding a better pc is not the case as both my laptop and my pc with efficiency ratio of at least 1:2 makes no difference.
Perhaps a fix from klei would be appropriate instead..
Agreed! However, what happened a lot in our latest over Day 850 Strictly Unprofessional Public server is the following scenario:
1. A guy A joins, and dies pretty soon (less than 5 Days);
2. Guy doesn't leave the server (not ask help for revive either), possibly looking for touchstone;
3. Since server is pretty old, we are very well covered and want to help out new players out;
4. Since everyone has their hands wet in something they were doing, no one really can go right away;
5. So we roll so that the one with the highest roll outcome goes to rescue the A ghost;
6. There are 10 other players on server, and the roll outcome looks like 46, 35, 67, 74, 89
7. Then remaining others just ignores rolling and waits for the one who rolled 89 to go rescue A;
Although it is somewhat reasonable since 89 is a pretty big number, other 5 players doesn't really want to take their chance. You could call it a shame, but hey, this is just a game to get ourselves happy and forget about life and rules and morality (well, not all of them).
Instead of pledging for players' morality, it would be better to only reveal the outcome AFTER everyone in the group (the one who started roll knows who are in the group) finished their roll.