Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie ?

Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you prefer to sit on the throne Maxwell or Charlie or anyone else ?

Wait--Abigail is one of the options?  How would THAT work?  She's a ghost!  (Although I do totally agree that Wendy would totally rock the Elegant Gothic Lolita look.  And so would Abigail, only, all the clothes would be the transparent white version of whatever Wendy was wearing.  Well, okay, they don't HAVE to match, but it's spookier that way.)

I can't vote, I'm afraid, as most of the normal player characters I don't see as naturally suited (as much as anybody CAN be!) to the role, to choose Charlie or Maxwell would be laying down a definitive preference for singleplayer or Together, and there's no anarchy/"I don't know, let's just wait and see what the future brings!" option.  So...yeah.

(Maybe Abigail would just...float away when the shadow hands try to grab her, meaning that she essentially WOULD be the anarchy option?  Although good luck getting Them to accept a ghost in the first place...)

...Notorious 

33 minutes ago, yousif7733 said:

I am not trying to be annoying . i am just trying to get everyone attention . the elections will end after 500 votes . the Nightmare Throne Election Day is today . so please i want everyone to vote. i am going to mention some people who reply on the topic and maybe people from other topics @watermelen671 @Donke60 @Arlesienne @disies @Asparagus @ShadowDuelist @CaptainChaotica @minespatch @Master Jand @Bunions @StarmanNess @ImDaMisterL @CarlZalph @The Curator @ExtollerOfTrolls @Destros09 @absimiliard @TheKingDedede @Quoth143 @Chris1488 @NightWonder7 @spiderdian @oCrapaCreeper @Sinister_Fang @AniMike @Maslak @halfrose @ImpactedTooth @Michi01 @EuedeAdodooedoe @Zeklo @mochilo @DatShadowJK @l96735063 @JimmyJam @Kittydub @NeddoFreddo @Evivo @Raven Crow @Wexton @Electroely @Escaped @Instant-Noodles @jantonio @Angel_Octoling @Spaartan @Battal @Zhuzha @LePietatoLord @aukingiii @SkyCommision @mathem99 @PuffinBy @Sketched_Philo @Radax3 @1v0 @Walter0 @Weirdobob @JellyUltra @Silxer @nome @Tylordian

if you are reading my post please tell other people you know to come here and vote.

I'm pretty sure there's a rule against tagging this many people for a poll. If people aren't interested in a topic (I honestly don't want to start giving my opinion on whether Charlie or Maxwell should sit on the throne) then they won't visit it.

I always felt like the game didn't pay much atention to the science aspect (just compare the science crafting tab with any other)

So Wilson might be able to fix that,or Wickerbotton too so I vote for those.

Also that would be a perfect moment to add those Tesla trees that were going to be added on Reing of Giants!Tesla_tree.png

3 hours ago, yousif7733 said:

At first, I was just going to say that it didn't really matter whether Charlie or Maxwell was the thronesitter, as it's really Them who are in control , but I thought back to the ANR launch trailer.

What is the first thing that happens to Wilson after he becomes king? He is taken out in a coup by Charlie and stranded in the world once more.

It made me wonder...could Wilson(or the rest of the playable cast) have done something on the throne against Them? Because They never dethroned Maxwell during his rule, but Wilson didn't last very long in the throne(he certainly didn't turn to dust after getting off the throne like Maxwell did).

But we don't really have confirmation on whether Charlie dethroned Wilson out of her own free will or if she was sent there by Them.

All this being considered, I think that the final confrontation will involve someone(betting on Maxwell) getting onto the throne and doing...something with it's power.

If I had to decide based on aesthetic appeal though, by all means, have Wendy on the throne. An even gloomier, danker, emo-er world would be a nice spin on the DST world.

3 hours ago, yousif7733 said:

I am not trying to be annoying . i am just trying to get everyone attention . the elections will end after 500 votes . the Nightmare Throne Election Day is today . so please i want everyone to vote. i am going to mention some people who reply on the topic and maybe people from other topics @watermelen671 @Donke60 @Arlesienne @disies @Asparagus @ShadowDuelist @CaptainChaotica @minespatch @Master Jand @Bunions @StarmanNess @ImDaMisterL @CarlZalph @The Curator @ExtollerOfTrolls @Destros09 @absimiliard @TheKingDedede @Quoth143 @Chris1488 @NightWonder7 @spiderdian @oCrapaCreeper @Sinister_Fang @AniMike @Maslak @halfrose @ImpactedTooth @Michi01 @EuedeAdodooedoe @Zeklo @mochilo @DatShadowJK @l96735063 @JimmyJam @Kittydub @NeddoFreddo @Evivo @Raven Crow @Wexton @Electroely @Escaped @Instant-Noodles @jantonio @Angel_Octoling @Spaartan @Battal @Zhuzha @LePietatoLord @aukingiii @SkyCommision @mathem99 @PuffinBy @Sketched_Philo @Radax3 @1v0 @Walter0 @Weirdobob @JellyUltra @Silxer @nome @Tylordian

if you are reading my post please tell other people you know to come here and vote.

For GLADoS's sake...

WHY.

I just abhor chain mail. Mind the two words instead of one as I've got nothing against:

Conquest_Chainmail_inventory_icon.png?ve

2 hours ago, 1v0 said:

he has the look

But have you seen Charlie's hips? She THICC af...

Also this is the first time I've come into the thread, what am I looking at...

2 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

by all means, have Wendy on the throne.

Image result for delet this

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

There was no need for that tag wall. Like Electro said, the people that are interested will check the thread, the ones that aren't won't. Please don't do that again, thanks.

i will never ever do that again 

why did I get tagged again? o ____ o 

Vote wot? hmm...ok...I vote on the oxygen that keeps me alive.

Seriously now, I am not voting, as much as I make Wes and Wolfgang sama jokes, I really, really don't care who would get on the throne at all. To me it could have no one and it would be the best.

12 hours ago, Asparagus said:

The Wendy Cult will bring on a new era...

2016-02-22_00007.jpg

HOW DARE YOU!
I shall fight you don't Wes is supreme
All low caste characters are surpreme
Compared to WENDY
So come all Williows,Woodies,Warlies and Weses 
And fight against the dreaded @Asparagus and his Wendies

FOR LOW CASTE IS HIGH CLASS!

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

HOW DARE YOU!
I shall fight you don't Wes is supreme
All low caste characters are surpreme
Compared to WENDY
So come all Williows,Woodies,Warlies and Weses 
And fight against the dreaded @Asparagus and his Wendies

How did you not see my post

Too long, only read the first four pages.

My opinion is, Max and Charlie were doomed to come to the DS world. That's what the shadows were trying to do when letting Maxwell have the codex (...that book). And Charlie's discovering the secret room just made that happen a bit faster. (So it's actually no one is to be blame, I think)

Another thing. Maxwell was talking about them getting bored of him, and Wilson was like being kicked off the throne so fast. This might because, Max just stoped creating new things for the world, (just doing little bug fixes,) and Wilson simply just struggled to get off, also not creating anything.

So what the shadows really want might be the man's creativity. (They've got power, but didn't know how to create. )

So as far as Charlie's still adding so many wonderful things (and GATES), it's possible that she'll stay in control for a rather long time.

Archived