Extoller's Art

IMG_0452[1].JPG

This is my formal design for Walani's skin. Expect a digitally outlined and colored version.

Also, if anyone is interested, here is her triumphant design I made:

IMG_0453[1].JPG

Expect this one to be digitally outlined and colored within a month or less! (I'm very busy at the moment.)

And here is a digital piece I did a while agowater_spider_by_tearsofchickensoup-da0l4xr.png

Ha, just realized, I have a lot of stuff on my DA. Maybe I'll upload them later.

• Like 13

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

Interesting soft digital brushing. Sure, post whatever you can. I posted my previous arts as links since I was just getting new to the forums at the time.

Hah, yep I'm so great, lol.

No just kidding 99.9999% percent of my digital art is me pretending I know exactly which brush to use when I'm literally just guessing and taking ten minutes of adjusting and testing to find one I like. It was pure luck he ended up as nice as he did.

• Like 2

On 14/07/2016 at 6:18 AM, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

:Walani pic:

Here is the GoH Walani! (I only realize now that I've been calling it formal.)

She'd probably go to a luau, eat all the food, and then ask for more, while everybody else wonders where their feast went.

Very nice. Also, seems legit :p

• Like 1

More art!

Kill Me Now.png

Yay! I wanted to draw them in cute costumes, and somehow, it ended up like this? I guess they got back somehow. IDK.

(Secretly, I kinda want Willow to adopt them someday, since she was an orphan, but maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea with her pyromania and all.)

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Much better than what I can do (Both digitally and traditionally...but especially digitally, as i only have MS paint >.>)

Nu, don't say that!!!!! Seriously, supplies can be very expensive, so don't be ashamed that you don't have any, and I only started digital art seven months ago, so I've got lots to learn as well! How old are you, anyway?

Believe me, you can draw better than I could draw at the beginning of this year.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Nu, don't say that!!!!! Seriously, supplies can be very expensive, so don't be ashamed that you don't have any, and I only started digital art seven months ago, so I've got lots to learn as well! How old are you, anyway?

Believe me, you can draw better than I could draw at the beginning of this year.

I see. Maybe i should try using colored pencils, too as well as outlining everything in pen.

I'm actually 19. and SUPER bored because college isn't in session yet, and i'm too excited for summer to exist right now.

EDIT: better yet, I think my mom has colored art pens somewhere....

EDIT 2: I see you're a Walani person, huh? I'm more of a Warly person, myself ^^

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1