Half-Rose's random DS art

Untitled-1.png

halfrose art thread.png

So I decided to post here some random things that I sketched, drew, am still drawing and so on, I mean, if I posted on Deviantart and Tumblr, why not on the forums too? There might be a lot of AU stuff by the way.
 You will also realize that the drawings, each of them or some seems to have a different art style, I am not taking from any other source, I just have several styles myself, I find the ability to have some diversity in styles stead of a single one to be useful.

beefalo.png"What the hell??" was the first thing I said when I saw that faceless beefalo "...it's actually cute" is what came after I looked at it closer. And suddenly, sketch.

---------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.56.34).jpgThe first time I saw the grass gecko I ended up falling in love for them, I like lizards...I might or might not trapped one around walls because I wanted one so badly in my camp XD.

----------------------------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.58.49).jpgFast drawn landscape of my friend jugum, it is a aprt of the island after it is controlled by my friend's throned wilson.

-------------------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+10.56.03).jpg 

Still a WIP of a drawing I am making. This is what happenes when Unimplemented skin + AU + Half-rose

------------------------------------

Webber and Woodie.jpgAU + Fusing ideas + Half-rose = Glommer Webber & Weregeladabeaver

-----------------------------------------

bright blue eyes.pngNow Triumphant.png
 Shadow skin + AU + A really good song = this. Yeah I love the shadow skin though I have this habit in making the spikes be like fire.

------------------------------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+11.13.26).jpg
 A line of AU DS characters (mostly wilsons as you can see and also has two OCs there) made by friends. //the tallest wilson is mine though //IthinkihaveheightcompensationissuesHAH// The friends are all from tumblr. but those that I know that are around is @DextersComicLaboratory and @drakkigirl

---------------------------------------------

demon line.png
 More AUs this time a 'demon' one, the shortest being my Wilson and the tallest one being from my friend Jugum.

----------------------------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+11.25.59).jpgMermaid/merman AU drawing, the lineart was made by my friend jugum purplepuppet, while I did the color and shading.

-----------------------------------------------

ss+(2016-06-05+at+11.25.29).jpg
 A drawing of feral Maxwell, lineart by my friend jugum purple puppet, shading and color made by me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I will keep on posting more things whenever I pass by the forums.

• Like 18

40 minutes ago, halfrose said:

"What the hell??" was the first thing I said when I saw that faceless beefalo "...it's actually cute" is what came after I looked at it closer. And suddenly, sketch.

Is it a heart or is it a butt? We may never know!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Battal said:

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

On 6/10/2016 at 9:11 PM, Battal said:

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

Omg thank you ;v; 

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

kfeowapfew thank you ;v; ahh I just came to see some things and I see the replies here ;v;

22 hours ago, wathgrithr said:

YOU DO......THAT MY GIRL!!!!!

AH there you are! yoo I couldn't find your account name XD

• Like 1

On 6/5/2016 at 5:43 PM, Bebbit said:

Fantabulous art. So good ;~:

I like that dude... thing. at the top.

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, halfrose said:

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

Ah. Probably my favorite drawing of yours is that Webber/Glommer one. SOOOOO CUTE :OOO

some things I did that are from my throned AU Wilson's world.

attack robots.png

The attack robots pretty much replaces  hounds in his world, but differently than hounds, the classes are more complex.

fish.png

In his world, acid and radioactive water exists, along with the need to actually drink water, so you sometimes needs to make a machine to purify the water, although radioactive water is useful as fuel for certain machines or structures.

Stead of Pigmen, his world has Mousemen, which differently from pigs, wanders around to hoard food for their villages, there are in total 3 villages per area and they get pretty pissy if you try to get  the food from their hoarding bowls.

Mousemen concepts.png

Using radiaction and a Mutator machine it is possible to make Mutator pills and capsules that, given and swallowed by a Mouseman, will mutate them.

Mutator B.pngMutator C.png

I drew a more realistic version of a mouseman and a mutated one.

mouseman.png

Artificial mandrakes are like, well, mandrakes, but more, active, and useful.

artificial mandrake.png

Even if Attack robots replaces hounds, he still has a type of hound, and they are well, mostly like chimeras, they are mutated mix of goat, serpent and, well, hound. They are found only at cold areas.

sergoat hound.png

In his world Willow is still around and alive, surviving.

a fiery survivor.png

Nidhoggr is an AU grue Wigfrid from my friend, she is not that skeletal but I am that person that somehow manages to creepify cute stuff.

nidhoggr.png

Mutator A.png

• Like 8