LadyD

Affirmation Station.

DragonMage156    15,994
7 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

a dancing Ysul I actually never really knew how to export into a gif sadly

Now I really wanna see that BUT let's try not to get off-topic here.

I forgot to mention @KaStar23 for her amazing Willowson art and comics. I'm shipping trash but I also enjoy tragic and angst kinda art/fanfics.

(That's why I like To the Moon and everyone's headcanon about Neil ;) )

• Like 2

minespatch    27,159
22 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

To @minespatch, who can not only draw adorable cartoons of...anything, but turn them out so FAST!  How do you do that? My own pictures take forever to finish...

I screencap them comments and then work from the apophenia in my mind. Then with fundamentals of design, I can work characters out with shapes.

12 hours ago, Maslak said:

@minespatchSmCF6s1.pngYou're a cool guy with cool ideas. The one and only true Max memes keeper. You're fantastic to the bone R9mG9xk.gif

You got my teeth juuuuuuuuuuuuuust right!

Oh damn, Nome's doin' da eyebrow thang!

• Like 3

DragonMage156    15,994
2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Is three mentions per post standard now? Will Mobbstar finally admit his love to Mena by tagging her just like most people already did, or will he side with DragonMage by tagging her first? Find out this and more next time I get off my lazy butt and make another post!

8938506.jpg

• Like 2

CaptainChaotica    2,157

I just gotta say...I'm very glad this thread is here.  The way things are on the Internet/in the world these days...we all desperately NEED some niceness and positivity.  In my part of the real world, it's the grey depressing bleary part of winter where it's still cold and icy but it's not festive and you don't know quite when it's gonna end and even the prettiness of the snow hardly cheers you up anymore. 

And yesterday, I accidentally read a comment I didn't mean to, causing me to dig further down into the conversation to see if there were any rebuttals there that might cheer me up...and...what I ran into was so nasty, so toxic, so hateful and so...TYPICAL that even though I knew these were morons with way too much free time, I still ended up banging my head against the desk and yelling "I HATE PEOPLE!"  (Not saying what it was about, that'd derail everything.  Let's just say it involved everybody with certain points of view being lumped together and thrown away with sneering, dismissive little names and laughing memes.)

So, I'm very glad this thread is here.  Sometimes the world today just makes me wanna cry and it's nice to know that nice people can still exist, and say nice things about each other.  We all need that from time to time.

...Notorious

• Like 3

On 1/23/2017 at 3:40 PM, AnonymousKoala said:

@PiturcaClaudiuStef - Occasionally a bit thick skulled, you've taken a part in the events I talked about above as well. 

nah I'm just weird,most of the stuff that i do is just weird and it has nothing to do with my mind

@LiptonPee-uh sure i'll try to get back to all the stuff once I'm done with college momentally i barely have time for anything,and you are awesome and cute

@minespatch-is so nice,and cool  and awesome,and is a nice friend too

• Like 4

Mobbstar    12,982
Posted (edited)

Love never dies.

@RyanandLink is one of those people you only realise you've really missed until they disappear for months and then emerge once more and suddenly everything is awesome again. I can't believe I forgot how cool and fun and yada yada, you know the drill. Seriously, I'm glad to see you again.

@Ninjanemo has inspired many people here to systematically improve themselves using this one simple trick >read more< his "100 days challenge" format. In addition, there's no words to describe the quality of his light-hearted, slightly sassy humour. If I could only choose a handful of people to party with, he'd certainly be one of them!

@NootNoot is simply lovable. <3 Sometimes, he tries too hard to improve things, though. That's a nice thing to say, right?

Wait, was saying bad things even forbidden at all? I think I've never really considered purposefully hiding something like that in any of my posts here, frankly. At most, turning it around to be my fault, not theirs (which is true most of always). Sample hidden message.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 4