Nicest Thread On Forums (Game)

LadyD

@nome may be an octopus spy, but he rocks it well. He's perhaps one of the most approachable and funny developers, and seeing him in the Twitch chats always brightens my day. (Psst. I'm Cuddle_Bomb in disguise!)

@Youknowwho, how could I forget you? I'm oh-so-glad I met you in DST, because you're the reason I actually got involved with these forums after what, a year of inactivity? Either way, I wouldn't have ever given this forum a chance without ya. You're perhaps the closest online friend I've got, and I'm super glad to have you around.

(I'll add more people in other posts!)

@Weirdobobis really good at complimenting people because they die to pink puffballs.

@WaddleDee

Is too amazing of a person, artist, friend, and storyteller. So amazing that the fourms can't handle the awesomeness so it glitches out so I can't put these compliments next to your name. 

@DwerBomb O \/\/ O

Translation: You're an amazing artist that inspired me to try different drawing styles. You're also an overall great guy.

Please note: These are not the only reasons why you people are amazing.

6 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

@Lord_Battalis probably the best person I know at keeping a roleplay alive

tell that to Unending

@nome for being my new favorite developer (Sorry @JoeW, shoulda mentioned me)

JoeW for giving me a title and being generally cool(Even if that title did lead to over 2 years of roleplaying everywhere I went, pissing off a lot of people and almost leading to the death of my social life, but that wasn't his fault)

@MenaAthena for being an entertaining roleplayer and"friend"

(Not for her WilletteXBattal fanart though.)

@Blewcheese for leaving the forums and leaving control of his RP in my hands. 

@Youknowwho for crying a lot

@RyanandLink for his artworks and animations and characters, oh my

@Mobbstar for being a person I completely can't figure out (Are we friends, do you hate me, what's the deal?  Is it just a bunch of sarcastic shenanigans or true passive-aggressiveness?  Wth is your avatar?!?!?!)

@Chris1488 for also giving me control over the plot of his RP (Yes, more power!  MORE!)

@Dara999 draggins

@debugman18 for some epic stubbornness when it comes to getting Up and Away developed (Sorry for summoning you to this hellhole of a subforum)

Hm...am I forgetting anyone?

@nome, and @PeterA for being the most humorous devs on the forums.

@oCrapaCreeper for being a great help to answering a lot of questions for forum posters, and forum goers alike.

And @Etna for making me look up what weevils were, and seeing a picture of them having intercourse... ;-;

@Weirdobob for being weird, and bob...Sorry I'm bad at this. QnQ

And last but not least, @Chris1488 for just being a nice, and comedic individual in general, also dem gifs doe. :D 

• Developer

@GiddyGuy Always has a fun reply or joke to whatever I say on Steam (And also, thanks for reading and criticising the mod strings I send you there).

@Lord_Battal Is a really good animator. Like @RyanandLink!

@Etna writes great skin descriptions.

@J20hawkz Really knows how to moderate the Steam Forums well.

@Weirdobob has an amazing RP, and I honestly am amazed by all that you can find and do in it (pls give me the cheat list and reveal all possible secrets, easter eggs and endings. Thx).

@MenaAthena is the most adorable psychopath out there.

@Theinsanefruitloop, @Dragara, @WaddleDee, @LiptonPee, @Youknowwho, @Chris1488, @acemurdock@DextersComicLaboratory, @Ysulyan@The Letter W@wathgrithr@Quoth143, @Dara999, @Raven Crow@DwerBomb and @DragonMage156 are some of the best artists I know!

@JoeW Is always ready to help you and fix whatever might be going wrong in your account or in the forums. #HeDaBest

@JanH is a hero of the DS Bug Tracker area.

@Mezukie Is willing to rid my country of our Wanderer spiders.

@Mack18853 Knows how to start a conversation in a weird way.

@Arkathorn is a great programmer, who is always willing to help out other forumers with their LUA-related problems.

@the truthseeker Answered the question I made in my first thread ever here in the forums, from the time I was still learning English and didn't know how to write or read it very well. Thanks for that. (I hope you'll come back one day)

@Percival Still lurks in Weirdo's thread and makes some really nice stuff in UTAU.

@Mr.P Has great ideas and feedback, and I love reading his Shipwrecked suggestions.

@HugoM É uma inspiração pra mim, e me faz querer ainda mais estudar Ciências da Computação e fazer Game Design.

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R Is truly the most Melon of all Melons. No one Melons as much as he does.

@greenglacier Is one of the best "memers/maymayrs" and is surely a gif master.

@Mudley Has a great eye for finding bugs.

@jbeetle Has a Youtube channel. And it's a good one.

@Michi01 Got me into Gravity Falls again.

And thanks @Syd, @mobius187, @Toaster Fu, @cptCalavera, @J20hawkz, @LadyD, @the truthseeker, @WrathOf, @Snob, @501105, @tehMugwump, @Excess and all other mods, devs and admins that helped make this forum a better place for us all.

Wow... uhm... sorry for the long post :p

18 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

@Weirdobob has an amazing RP, and I honestly am amazed by all that you can find and do in it (pls give me the cheat list and reveal all possible secrets, easter eggs and endings. Thx).

Sorry Leslie, but I think there's too many to just blurt out. But, maybe I could tell you a few in private, but I mean, look at all the people around here... I can't just spill out secrets! ʸᵉᵗ...

@ImDaMisterL is good at what he does, which is almost everything. He's also pretty stubborn when it comes to staying dead in my RP, which means he's pretty skilled. (Emphasis on almost, Leslie. Don't go thinking I called you "cool")

@WillowCrocker is a very polite gentleman lady who stands up for me. I'm not sure why she took such a peculiar fondness to me, but hey, I love friends, and she's a pretty good one!

@Dragara is one of the best artists I know!!!! in fact their art got me into my favorite character and pairing :,,,)

@WillowCrocker got me into DS and Klei and is my best friend in the whole WIDE WORLD and is an amazing bean :,) !!

@osmRhodey is an amazing friend and artist!!!!! i love rhodey to death

@DextersComicLaboratory is an amazing creative mind that will hopefully one day be recognized by the world ;u;

@Rev0lt1ng has the greatest meme stash and sense of humor of all time

@ImDaMisterL is a super cool cat, always has friendly conversation.

@GiddyGuy is silly and always listens to what I have to say. He's a good pal.

@Weirdobob is the best grandpa and also a loser. Give him tons of love, he's a familiar face around these parts and I know everyone agrees with me.

@Dragara is a huge art inspiration to me and an amazing person to talk to! I look up to them so much. 

@Rev0lt1ng is A SUPER MEMER and a really close friend! I love her very much and dunno what I'd do without all the silliness we get up to.

@osmRhodey is a very close friend of mine who never fails to be there for me when I need someone. I trust him and know he's got my back. 

@hunterin5 is also an outstanding friend and trading partner, and I'm so glad I met him. 

@DextersComicLaboratory is one of my closest friends and never fails to cheer me up when things go sour. Also totally Wilson's #1 fan, definitely. :B

@wathgrithr  is, finally, my best friend in the entire world and my rock. Always there for me and we never have a dull moment when we're together! 

Just a shoutout to some of my favorite people around these parts. <3 You're all so special to me.

@Dara999 has an adorable art style and loves dragons.

@Quoth143, @Raven Crow, @Miss and @Theinsanefruitloop have the best Don't Starve comics.

@SirKnight also has an adorable art style ^_^

@inhumanrobot and @Mezukie are always willing to play DST with me (even though I don't send them a message half the time -_- )

@wathgrithr, @DextersComicLaboratory, @Dragara, @WillowCrocker, @Ysulyan, @MenaAthena, @WaddleDee, @LiptonPee, @Chris1488, @DwerBomb, @RyanandLink, @Youknowwho and @The Letter W are all great artists in this community.

@ImDaMisterL, @Weirdobob, @Mack18853, @greenglacier, @GiddyGuy, @Asparagus and @Lord_Battal are really great people and fun to hang around :D

@Dannyrulx and @sirscrubbingtont are also really good friends and are fun to RP with (just like the others involved with The Gloom Becons).

@DragonMage156 is an amazing rper in my eyes and one of the best person to play games with :wilson_flower:

@ImDaMisterL is going to give me spiders eeehhhhhhh! -freaks out and tackles- :wilson_love:

@Dannyrulx is hilarious and i love rping with him :wilson_dorky:  

@sirscrubbingtont is my webber buddy as well as a great rper :wilson_wink:

@Lord_Battal is a like swag and no one can't like that swag :wilson_cool:

(I shall leave it at the like swag for now but i'll add more people later :wilson_vforvictory: also wilsons everywhere woo!)

More kindness?! Gasp, I have no choice but to add to the pile of compliments!

@Lord_Battal is a master of humor, lore, and running roleplays. Seriously. I've always been fascinated when people can create entire worlds, maps, species, and histories from scratch, and Battal does not disappoint at all. And for all his dry wit, he's still a very funny, approachable guy. Also, SUCH ART.

@DwerBomb makes absolutely, positively fantastic art. I love their style, since the cartoony aspect of it is definitely something I've always liked and would love to try out for myself! I wish I had more to say, but I feel my "HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD" image from before pretty much sums it up. And as for the humor department, Jaw has given me more moments of sidesplitting laughter than I can count.

@RyanandLink is very kind, has amazing animations, and has some truly stunning artworks! Everything he makes is adorable, terrifying, or a little of both. The Don't Starve art style is something I have issue with pulling off, but he blends it masterfully into pretty much all of his artworks. (He also has magnificent shading magic, and I strongly suspect he might be a wizard.)

@MenaAthena is such a courteous (yes, I just went there) person. Honestly, at first, I didn't think I would be important or significant enough to be recognized by her, since I assumed I'd just be viewed as just another newbie and dismissed. I'm glad to have been proven wrong, because she's got buckets of artistic and writing talent! Roleplaying with her has so far been an absolutely wonderful experience, and I hope it'll be just as good until the eventual end. (Plus, Kate is adorable!)

@WaddleDee has a hypnotic signature.

@Lord_Battal is a lovable forum-hipster

@SethR is a beautiful angel, tragically cast from this domain. I weep for the loss of such a presence. On the day he left, my heart splintered into one million fragments, and has remained in such a state since. Today I dug up a potato cup in DST. I filled it with my tears. Seth's grace is unfathomable and unparalleled. Some say that Seth walked amongst us. They're wrong. We walked amongst Seth. Seth is was the glue that held the fabrics of our universe together. The fabrics themselves, too, are Seth. Perhaps it was not Seth who fell from us, but we who fell from Seth. In any case, the one and only Seth Rosen will be missed and mourned for forever more. 

RememberSeth.png.c72a689ea0ccef52b100e1d

My goodness, Waddledee, I think I'm going to cry over here. *uselessly fans self with hand*

Oh my, people are pouring out buckets and buckets of compliments and heartfelt praise everywhere, and I'm just sitting here staring at all of it because I'm terrible at this kind of thing but I'm going to attempt it anyway

@Miss, @Raven Crow, and @ZombiDJ are all amazing artists that not only inspired me to get back into drawing after a good year or two of barely doing any, but also to join these very forums. I remember drawing a Wilson from a scene in one of Raven Crow's comics, and being so happy with it that I created an account and an art thread to share it in. Things just kinda grew from there, and I've improved in a lot of places since then. (Also, I don't care what anyone says! Weejay is awesome! It's so sad to hear how it and it's creator got so much hate QmQ)

@LiptonPee, @Theinsanefruitloop, @wathgrithr, @DwerBomb, @Dara999, @WaddleDee and many, many more people that are slipping my mind at the moment are all wonderful artists that have brought many moments of awe, laughter, joy, feels, and even jealousy.

@SirKnight is the one who first drew the character I went by for awhile, Athena, back before I had much peoplz drawing skillz and greatly influinced that character's further iterations. Tank u <3

I remember @Lord_Battal being one of the first people to welcome me on my art thread, and kind of nudging me to try out for joining ShadowFall: Blade of souls when I was nervous and just starting out in roleplaying. We all like to poke fun at him being one of the grumpy seniors yelling at kids to get off his lawn and rambling about how much better things were in the good ol' days, but deep down somewhere in that cold, dryly sarcastic, charred over heart, there is a tiny bit of softness. :3

@geni0529 was the first person to welcome me on my art thread, and I roleplayed with her in one or two other treads at about the time I joined SF:BoS. We may not talk much any more, but she was one of my first friends here, and she really made me feel welcome. Meow.

@Weirdobob is weird, fun, weird, hilarious, a good friend, weird, a blast to hang out and play with, weird, insanely creative, weird, and weird. Nuff said.

The entire Dev and Moderated team. Just all of them. You are awesome at your jobs and amazing people. Keep it up. *makes the Spock hand gesture*

@WaddleDee, @Dara999, @Youknowwho, @Blewcheese, @Percival, @RyanandLink, and many more, weather you are great artist, roleplayers, writers, friends, active or inactive, I luv you all <3

kek.png.3197a03c02dac1a6f2beec5368becbc8

uh let's see

@KaStar23 Is the main reason I even got into producing artwork for this medium, and I wish she'd hang around here more often. Truly senpai material, right next to fatty @MikeyMusic and fish @DwerBomb.

@Weirdobob was probably the first person to make me realize this was going to be the most welcoming and goofy community I'd find in a long time, the first time I stumbled into off-topic and saw their thread. Gotta credit him for that.

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R's streams deserve a lot more attention and he's a very entertaining guy.

And finally, @Zillvr has been very vocal in my art thread and I'm seriously thankful this guy genuinely cares so much about the stuff I'm doing.

I don't wanna tag a motherload of people but I wanna thank everyone who's continuously supported any of the artists on this forum, you're very loyal people. 

Archived