Mena's ONI Arts of Stuff and Things

The thumbnail(s) I drew for JBeetle is exchange for a copy of the game, with and without the duplicate. 

ONI Portal.png
ONI portal n' dupe.png

And here's a duplicated me. The background isn't great, but it's what I could do (my colorless blender isn't very blendy).

20170317_191225.jpg

Dunno how often this thread will be updated. I don't draw as often as a lot of other people. If you like what you see here though, you could check out my off-topic thread for more of my random arty stuff: 

45 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Looks like butter :p

Man, I really have to draw Ria as a dupe. I'm just not sure how to draw the bangs in ONI style.

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

There's no wrong way, just draw how you feel. It's like what they said on the stream.

You could also try to look up references for dupes to get an idea; some of them have bangs. And I say try because reference pictures are pretty hard to find right now. I blame lack of picks for my dfmb looking like a stick of sponge butter :p

20 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

In reality, it's just a fancy name for a sponge.

They eat because they don't need it, the have gigantic mopping guns on there person at all times along with at least 5 others in their clothes with no pockets

Archived