Forumite appreciation post!

@IronHunter + @penguin0616 + @Ultroman

Those fine folk help in the modding subforum frequently enough.

There are more, of course, but they haven't been active as of recent times.  I wonder if they stopped playing DST, hmm.

@Hornete

Best non-bee entity to exist.

And of course, those who go out of their way to be here on the forums.  It'd be a barren wasteland without some of the community here.

Thanks for keepin' it alive.

10 minutes ago, Karitha said:

Waerp00#thank you sad panda (@LiuWaerp00) | Twitter

Please don't be sad if you don't see your name! There are just so many cool people it's impossible to mention them all! For what it's worth, I do infact like your posts and I'd like to keep seeing what you have to say (especially on my threads)!

3 hours ago, kittem said:

shout out to the person on the forums who has their icon as taii from wonderlab (forgot the username, but it's taii with a mustache edited on them),

I certainly did not expect this, thanks

I enjoy reading @Mike23Uas posts when they collapse into my vision

And I can't go without praising my fellow Wagstaff lover @LinknAllie

Okay, let's go.
@minespatch is the first person who met me on this forum and commented on my art. A very good man. It is pleasant to communicate with him and he is always kind to you. His arts is very cool as well!
@Szczuku is the second person who met me here. An interesting person with whom it's just a pleasure to communicate. 

Spoiler

[Szczukus]
I like your memes.

@ADM is a wonderful person who works very hard on his project and shares the results about it. He is always ready to support you.
@Serena Tsukino is an interesting and wonderful person, but already less active on these forums. But I adore him.
@fierysage1 - and I like his influence on my art. Thanks to him, I emphasized several important decisions for my drawings in the topic about character quotes. It's just amazing!
@Lovely Roses is another very amazing and friendly person. He's good at support. I respect him.
@LinknAllie - looking at his avatar, it's immediately clear why I like him. HA! [* laughter of the old inventor*]
@ResettePlayer is a cool artist. I've always liked his arts. This person is unique in his own way.

I have many more people I can mention here and only thank for numerous things. Therefore, I will say simple words. You are all amazing and cool!

Spoiler

Don't look any further.

Spoiler

Don't go any further!

Spoiler

STOP!

Spoiler

I hate Russian_Philin xD

@CarlZalph Very knowledgeable and provides excellent insight into things both technical and logical. 

That Mastermind title isn't just for show. 

@Hornete A friendly and helpful person with an interesting sense of humor.  

Makes good mods too but sometimes he sacrifices innocents in them.

@QuartzBeam For their detailed and excellent guides, especially the one on farming.

Helps me trick people into thinking I'm really good at farming.

@zarklord_klei He's pretty chill and creates excellent updates. Plus, his classic post, 

Working as intended.
Changed Status to Closed

really just warms your heart.

10 hours ago, CodexCorporis said:

me

-Maxwell

@Russian_Philin For their constant cheering on and their exploration of their work.

5c17473c6c57e_ConstantskinpaintbrusheswithKonstantine.thumb.png.71868b942b234ac14abd8c1bb9ea536d.png

@Quoth143 for their art and I understand why they're not on the forums anymore. Yet I remember the good times.

574ba97b37f5a_quoth143sbobby.png.93f75dd5d7591d58845b51e198bc6414.png

@Footman Crouch5771eff0013d3_aarielmilktrap.png.fa6a9f5230a778a1126295a08da0b199.pngA good fren, fun early memories.

@Zeklofor their lore stoof583295629f949_PoisedZeklo.png.7e8288f76c9bc16a8d9c8016ff963473.png

@GetNerfedOnFor hanging in there! 5dab336a67baa_20191018-Rosalinapassesby049.thumb.png.ff4fe16f04b45d27e8720a69c29cec19.png

@Canis is a good fren too.

@jambell

@JoeW@nome@JarrettM @JanH @Coreyand the other devs for their hard work!

59db07e81282e_Kleidupedevs.png.dea296a8dc6887cfda7c6fc855f4a023.png5c6e2c5688cc3_joewthepipeman.thumb.png.aad6130526ac37913d956b53cd9927a7.png5c808a4d8abe9_BoxerJan.png.f24e92421575caeb07e4f06f7ac2a6f8.png12165771_Nomesdependance.thumb.png.699241e855cd6a4041a44b8cbc89876e.png

And of course 

@jousteFor his encouragment over the years!

59f02de03e542_Joustesyshi.png.8efc2c3d2256f424b8112189cb57d0f4.png5be652b1d9845_Jousteandhiswaifus.png.3a3faef5a22052e366999fcf9f1fcdcc.png

I like @ImDaMisterL

Though in all honesty there's a lot of people on here who I really like seeing their contributions and such, but I feel like if I started a comprehensive list I'd need to keep editing it. And I'm not sure 90% of those people even know who I am... :p

It's been a while since I've really been on the forums, but some people I have had the pleasure of talking to include:

@minespatch is like... the one username you find EVERYWHERE on the forums, their name is ubiquitous! And rightfully so, they're very kind and thoughtful, always having something interesting to say in response to the things other people post. 

@Russian_Philin My man, Philin! The art you make is astounding, and I also enjoy seeing your illustrations for the quotes shared in the Character Commentary Appreciation thread! xD

@SkyistheGround Your ARTWORKS are SO good! Also, I totally didn't get you addicted to the Forge, uhhhhh--

And I also want to thank everyone that has contributed to the Character Commentary Appreciation thread, actually. I love seeing all the quotes you guys share :wilson_blush:
(I prolly missed some people, so as I remember them, I'll add them here)

Archived