I don't know, but I have an idea for an event. But can someone like, and someone there is no. So here is ivent Fear. I called him. The point is that Willow, Wigfrid, Wolfgang fall into the medieval world of birds who want to capture the shadows and the darkness. The heroes need to kindle the furnace, to reinforce the power of the Podium of the Great fire, to banish the shadow of evil forces. They have to get fuel and fight along with the shadow waves to get the ruby to consolidate the effect of the furnace. The idea is presented here quite raw, but can someone interested.)

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Addition:

Heroes appear at the Pedestal Of the great fire and they are met by Jack (bird assistant). Roles of players: one chopping wood and gaining stuff for burning the furnace, the second-kindles the oven and fights with the shadows, the third-all protects and also fights evil. Just need to light the furnace 4 and to insert the ruby in each, which drops from the mini boss. Then escape to the Great fire and it is necessary to be there the Boss of the Abode of darkness that must be destroyed and extract from it the rainbow ruby and paste in the Podium. And characters saved. 

17 часов назад, сказал Русский Филин:

Я не знаю, но у меня есть идея для мероприятия. Но может кому-то понравится, а кому-то нет. Так вот ивент боюсь. Я позвонил ему. Дело в том, что Уиллоу, Уилфрид, Вольфганг попадают в средневековый мир птиц, которые хотят захватить тени и темноту. Героям нужно разжечь топку, укрепить Подиум мощью Великого огня, изгнать тень злых сил. Они должны получить топливо и бороться вместе с теневыми волнами, чтобы получить Рубин, чтобы консолидировать эффект печи. Идея здесь представлена довольно сырой, но может кто-то заинтересует.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey, guys!) I have long wanted to create artistic thread, but time was little. At once I will tell that in my messages there can be mistakes, after all I not completely mastered English, but, I hope, you will understand me)))

In my thread I will show imperfect drawings on paper.To show more skins for the characters. And still show ideas about worlds and measurement.

Well? Proceed)))

IMG_20181002_174151.jpg

IMG_20181002_175226.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 12

Pictures related to dimension of Fear.

The Fear-(Wilson)

Fear-The world of Medieval Birds

Rage - the world of Galactic battles with evil criminals 

Charms-the world of magic And The Great Scribe

Good worlds for events, но это сложно реализовать(оставляйте их как идеи)

IMG_20181005_175658.JPG

IMG_20181005_182648.JPG

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 10

19 hours ago, WhimsiKitty said:

Мне очень нравится ваше искусство!) Ваш стиль милый и очаровательный, и похож на художественный стиль игры. Является ли это "измерение страха" вашей идеей или основано на чем-то другом? Мне нравится средневековая птица, у него милое любознательное выражение лица!

Thanks =)I'm glad you like it =)

Fear is my idea for the event and I have more ideas 5 pieces in stock. I will gradually show how I see the dimensions and everything else.

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2018 at 12:43 AM, Russian Philin said:

Fear is my idea for the event and I have more ideas 5 pieces in stock. I will gradually show how I see the dimensions and everything else.

On 10/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Russian Philin said:

IMG_20181002_174151.jpg

Neat! I was a lil' confused by the first images, wondering if the top characters represented but I kind of imagine them as familiars. Though now with more information, are they characters who wonder this dimension?

On 10/2/2018 at 11:06 AM, Russian Philin said:

IMG_20181002_175226.jpg

I like the skin designs for Wes and Wolfgang but do they represent "untriumphant" along with Maxwell or...? Also, I see this is your profile picture.:wilson_smile:

On 10/3/2018 at 2:02 PM, Russian Philin said:

Wolfgang reminds me of Stalin.IMG_20181003_205630.jpg

He is the soldier of the group though this is the first time I've seen him drawn as Stalin.:wilson_ecstatic: He looks so confused here.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:31 AM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181005_175658.JPG
  2. IMG_20181005_182648.JPG
  1. Wilson with glasses is always embraced by me. Though I wish glasses were a skin to be implemented. I know my buddy Darith loves putting glasses on Wendy.
  2. Bird hunchbeasts! Kind of like a civilized version of a gobblier with a crow/owl theme. The house is adorable.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1)Willow is shown as a rich lady from the dimension of Fear. And Wilson, I forgot to say that he's represented as a hermit scientist who's being hunted by birds because he's doing dangerous experiments.

2)in town-the bird sees how to open the portal and surprised by this miracle... The background shows the Pedestal of the Great Fire. He's starting to weaken

IMG_20181007_204620.jpg

IMG_20181007_204728.jpg

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 9

The Lord of Darkness wants to get the energy of our heroes and devour all the worlds...

IMG_20181008_205007.jpg

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Привет хороший арт ^_^ Вау ивы имеет некоторые большие волосы хD

I drew her hair for a long time) 

Willow are typically in poor skins, I decided to show the luxurious Willow=) 

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 6

On 10/7/2018 at 1:56 PM, Russian Philin said:
  1. IMG_20181007_204620.jpg
  2. IMG_20181007_204728.jpg
  1. Never expected Willow in a beehive hairdo but since beehive hairdos usually come from women who do have the wealth to take time in polishing their hair, it works. Though the outfit reminds me of Japanese Damayos(or Gilbert and Sullivan's the Makado).
  2. The pedestal of fire is a location in this dimension?
    I'm a tad confused, Wilson should be just traveling through into this location. Kind of weird the civilians would recognize Wilson's occupation right away.
8 hours ago, Russian Philin said:
  1. The Lord of Darkness wants to get the energy of our heroes and devour all the worlds...IMG_20181008_205007.jpg
  2. Willow are typically in poor skins, I decided to show the luxurious Willow=) 
  1. So it turns the characters into shadow-mermaids?
  2. Well... Except for Guest of Honor and Roseate Willow where it looks like a Sunday best outfit?:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. Never expected Willow in a beehive hairdo but since beehive hairdos usually come from women who do have the wealth to take time in polishing their hair, it works. Though the outfit reminds me of Japanese Damayos(or Gilbert and Sullivan's the Makado).
  2. The pedestal of fire is a location in this dimension?
    I'm a tad confused, Wilson should be just traveling through into this location. Kind of weird the civilians would recognize Wilson's occupation right away.
  1. So it turns the characters into shadow-mermaids?
  2. Well... Except for Guest of Honor and Roseate Willow where it looks like a Sunday best outfit?:wilson_ecstatic:

Let's start in order, dear friend:

1)Our three heroes(on the idea Willow, Wigfrid, Wolfgang, come here, because the world is The Gorge not missed them there, and the world The Fear took them) were in this dimension for a long time, and they were sent to prison for magic.

2)The leader of the birds Jack was aware of a terrible prophecy, and realized that beginners are the ones who must save the world from the evil forces of darkness. He liberates, equips weapons and require to protect Pedestal of the Great Fire, which must not come loose at all.

3)Characters fight shadow creatures. There are two endings:1)You are losing and turn into shadows

2)You defeat the Lord of Darkness, open a portal and run away from here

Well, sort of the whole story) 

Edited by Russian Philin
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

)The leader of the birds Jack was aware of a terrible prophecy, and realized that beginners are the ones who must save the world from the evil forces of darkness. He liberates, equips weapons and require to protect Pedestal of the Great Fire, which must not come loose at all.

Ah, so that's the bird's name. Kind of feels like Chicken Little if the protagonist actually did see the oncoming evil.

• Like 1