Forumite appreciation post!

Shout out to @lakhnish for making great informative videos as well as bringing more attention to bugs (such as the one with spider wetness I reported) 

Shout out to @GetNerfedOn for the fun polls that bring the community interaction.

Even though they aren't active on the forums, shout out to @GLERMZ and @Misuto for being great streamers.

Well I guess I'l do this too heehee!

@Russian_Philin Because he has totally been treating me very good and all <3 Ooh he makes amazing art as well!

@Toros He is an excellent and cooperative person, he has amazing coding skills and was the sole reason I even came to these forums, I wouldn't even exist here if it wasn't for his mod which I wanted to work on, and he let me <3

@minespatch She's really nice to talk to.

@Blue Moth Because he totes makes cute art and stuff, and has also been really nice to me!

@Mike23Ua He was one of my first friends here.

@GetNerfedOn Because he is a good friend (Oopsie sorry I must've deleted your name by accident while editing my post)

@Lovely Roses She's a good friend but most importantly I like her because

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

Not Don't Starve related, but a special shout out to @minespatch for indirectly making me find out about Shadows House. What a great anime, very quickly became one of my favorites.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

um2.thumb.png.9a151986113ef3fc9c644b71b28d4369.png

Guys not familiar: It's very much like Don't Starve. You guys are gonna  love it.

There's a lot of people I could mention, not a lot of my friends hang out on the forums but one person that's usually always there for me and is always willing to hear me out is... @Hornete
Hornet's a bloody amazing friend, we met way back in the early Forge days and have stuck around each other for a hot minute now!

16 hours ago, -Variant said:

There's a lot of people I could mention, not a lot of my friends hang out on the forums but one person that's usually always there for me and is always willing to hear me out is... @Hornete
Hornet's a bloody amazing friend, we met way back in the early Forge days and have stuck around each other for a hot minute now!

If you and hornet are married can you adopt me pls. Im a poor orphaned plant.

My uncle Joe kicked me off the moon.

:crushed:

I am both happy and sad that I'm so busy working on my own game, that I can barely find time to update my mods :( I am thoroughly thankful to all the people who stayed when I started really grinding work, so I couldn't help out as much. People like @Hornete@CarlZalph, @IronHunter and more. I'm shocked to see no mention of @Serpens, whose coding has inspired me a lot about how to take advantage of Lua, and still seems to lurk here from time to time *waves*.
Can't forget @bizziboi, @PeterA and @zarklord_klei all doing great work to help the community have a place to be and ways to share things. There are truly too many to name, and many of those I'm missing have already been mentioned plenty. I hate and love to inform you, that I will be mostly out of commission for the next 18 months, but apparently that's peanuts for a Klei game :lol: I'll find time to update my mods one of these days. I have some vacation over Christmas :P

I forgot @penguin0616, @minespatch and @JoeW, and that was too grievous to not warrant a double-post. Absolute legends!

Hm, it seems no one here has any real appreciation for the coolest and like best DST player out there...

Spoiler

It's @Erineyes7

Spoiler

Just kidding I'm like the worst lmao

Spoiler

The real answer is @minespatch, seriously, I love that you're so cool, have fun suggestions for this game, and the drawings are always awesome!

Keep up the great work you Skeledork!

As for some of the other members I can remember from the desolate realm of my memory... 

Shoutout to @GetNerfedOn, I just think you're cool, not much else to it.

@HowlVoid is funny and I always appreciate those little jokes.

@Hornete for being really cool and always having great ideas and whatnot, seriously they're great.

@viberr for welcoming me to the forums and just having similar interests outside of DST.

@Squeegee, anyone who knows about LISA the Hopeful gets an A+ in my book!

@LinknAllie, and all those other Wagstaff heads, Never let the dream die!

@CodexCorporis, just cool, Maxwell and Trans rights, what else needs to be said?

@Wendy C. For being the character I played at the start 

Spoiler

And for being always so well in character, but shhhh, I didn't say this...

@Terra B Welch, anyone who also loves Glommer like I do deserve an award, plus Trans rights strike again!

@Dextops, extremely humble, plus Toadstool Wurt, I like Toadstool Wurt...

@Mike23Ua, super active member, I really appreciate that. Plus anyone who knows that pitfalls of using a controller I appreciate.

Anywho, this may get updated whenever any of you other lads pop back into my mind, so we'll see. 

Love you lads, you make the forums great!

*Wiping manly tears*

@Erineyes7 You're such a kind person for going out of your way to validate me lol, thank you. You're a really nice person on the forums who doesn't start fights and we need more people like you to balance out the jerks like me. You also have really good and unique ideas like your recent ones in the ocean content thread. 

Thank you.

Archived