Accidental Future Skin?

1 hour ago, Another membe said:

Guys.Screenshot_20210916-075657_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2b087a95982507b9410ff912f5fab73b.jpg

Terraria

Don't starve together: Journeys end is the next update to the game.

55 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I wonder if you will have to own Terraria in order to take part in whatever the devs are cooking up. I never played it but if I get to play a game and meet pixelated Wilson within, I'm kinda interested. 

Terraria is a fun game, a little grindy but fun and challenging.

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

I wonder if you will have to own Terraria in order to take part in whatever the devs are cooking up. I never played it but if I get to play a game and meet pixelated Wilson within, I'm kinda interested. 

Would be interesting if that happened because Terraria is supposed to not receive any more updates. Journey's End in May 2020 was said to be the last.

I'm loving the speculations in this thread XD I'm actually the one who sent the screencaps to BitBit earlier today. Sadly my daily reward has since been "corrected" into an existing skin, which would be a boring Wilson skin lol

It was fun while it lasted =w=

Terraria was in the Xbox gamepass app to download and play for 100% free, unfortunately EVERYTHING was too small for me to actually see so I ended up hating that game (even though you can pretty much customize characters to look like DS cast already.. I even made Joker/Harley.. from DC comics) but like I said- actual gameplay ended up being this tiny little dot you could hardly see at all so it ended up in my Uninstalled list.

I also wonder if people who just download the game on Gamepass if this IS a crossover skin- will just get these items simply from having played Terraria?

But to ME it looks like a Nimbus broom (from the Harry Potter Movies, Particularly the Black Ones the bad guys use during Quiditch matches.) Maybe That’s where Terraria originally got the concept for their spectral brush- who knows?

What I do know is this would be an Awesome Halloween skin even if it had no connection whatsoever to Terraria OR Harry Potter.

I would set this beside my Creepy Cauldrons just to complete the “Witchey” look for things.

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

Would be interesting if that happened because Terraria is supposed to not receive any more updates. Journey's End in May 2020 was said to be the last.

Journeys End?? Looking that up lead me to THIS: 

Which isn’t even out yet, I couldn’t get into this game as I stated above but the first thing I notice here that’s likely to cross-over into DST is the Bestiary codex.

Im not sure what Klei is up to but it’s looking like our 3rd mystery game content update Klei has kept us all absolutely in the dark about is going to be some Cross-Over with this other game.. Now I’m just curious as to WHAT that contents going to be…? Because I’m 125% certain a few skins here and there doesn’t count as an actual game content update.

Maybe some Mobs/Biome designs or something from terraria that is bigger is coming? Then again we could all totally just be making a mountain out of a molehill.

1 hour ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Is this a collaboration between terraria and DST on their new skin line? Could be pretty cool if Klei would have done that.

46 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

I can distinctly recall one of the terraria devs wanting to do a collab with DST sometime down the line

An unimplemented character based on the Pyro class from Team Fortress 2 (developed by Valve) seems to have been in Don't Starve at some point: https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Unimplemented_Characters#Pyro

Vice versa, skins based on Wilson's hair and the Ham Bat from Don't Starve exist in Team Fortress 2:

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Wilson_Weave

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Ham_Shank

In other games made by Klei I haven't seen or been made aware of any collaborations or references, although I have mostly been playing Don't Starve Together / Invisible, Inc. / Griftlands.

Archived