Accidental Future Skin?

2 hours ago, VN Moon said:

No-Eyed Deer Costume (Wortox)

Reveal hidden contents

wortox_deer.png.ba8e37eabe320599d6560cb2fa85da10.pngbody_wortox_noeyeddeer.png.374619abb16be17c5be39b8df2756b03.png

Toadstool Costume (Wurt)

Reveal hidden contents

wurt_toadstool.png.1b29f9f222e0366c35aded68bd487653.pngwurt_toadstool_p.png.fd5fcde411459d8b0c83c57e98c39359.pngbody_wurt_toadstool.png.17c289ec2e8ae0fa3e2ea993bec69f43.png

Grumble Bee Costume (Walter)

Reveal hidden contents

walter_bee.png.888684d0a0f8c60f8d981d7a2b89a6f2.pngwalter_bee_p.png.917d64f9dabb655e0f0cb47883ec3baf.pngbody_walter_bee.png.4d40a9762d394c15ac67ac13c8d228b7.pngwalterhat_bee.png.ef4f281cb7cbcf199550d7524a8d038a.png

Clockwork Bishop Costume (Wanda)

Reveal hidden contents

wanda_bishop.png.b801c0d3d89a8eaa804304d964c97205.pngwanda_bishop_p.png.0ae86a08d8fd0514e848bca542d2867d.pngbody_wanda_bishop.png.df66a85dd059812382431d65ea20cdfd.png

Jesus toadstool looks so good, i hope they add a new skin for Wendy too:(

4 hours ago, VN Moon said:

Костюм безглазого оленя (Wortox)

Показать скрытое содержимое

wortox_deer.png.ba8e37eabe320599d6560cb2fa85da10.pngbody_wortox_noeyeddeer.png.374619abb16be17c5be39b8df2756b03.png

Костюм поганки (Wurt)

wurt_toadstool.png.1b29f9f222e0366c35aded68bd487653.pngwurt_toadstool_p.png.fd5fcde411459d8b0c83c57e98c39359.pngbody_wurt_toadstool.png.17c289ec2e8ae0fa3e2ea993bec69f43.png

Костюм ворчащей пчелы (Уолтер)

walter_bee.png.888684d0a0f8c60f8d981d7a2b89a6f2.pngwalter_bee_p.png.917d64f9dabb655e0f0cb47883ec3baf.pngbody_walter_bee.png.4d40a9762d394c15ac67ac13c8d228b7.pngwalterhat_bee.png.ef4f281cb7cbcf199550d7524a8d038a.png

Костюм Заводного Епископа (Ванда)

wanda_bishop.png.b801c0d3d89a8eaa804304d964c97205.pngwanda_bishop_p.png.0ae86a08d8fd0514e848bca542d2867d.pngbody_wanda_bishop.png.df66a85dd059812382431d65ea20cdfd.png

Have you tried iterating over creatures from their DLC for Warly and Wormwood?

7 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

Will Wurt have misery toadstool colors when buffed by merm king, I wonder? 

And will Wanda have appearance of a damaged bishop on old age?

If both of those are yes, that's gonna be some massive attention to detail.

Maybe Wurt would look like misery toadstool when you have a king.

21 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

The "super secret thing Klei has never done before" is coming in October and we are clearly not getting a content update in October, since we're already getting a QoL update and Hallowed Nights.

Hallowed Nights which requires 0 effort as it is a default thing that gets enabled when the time comes, only effort in that is the skins they put into it and the artwork done for the banner and ****, the QoL update doesnt mean we arent getting a content update either though, I would suspect that it matters on how big the content and the QoL would be, as its unlikely for 2 big updates but can be expected for 2 small updates

4 minutes ago, TemporarySolutn said:

Hallowed Nights which requires 0 effort as it is a default thing that gets enabled when the time comes, only effort in that is the skins they put into it and the artwork done for the banner and ****, the QoL update doesnt mean we arent getting a content update either though, I would suspect that it matters on how big the content and the QoL would be, as its unlikely for 2 big updates but can be expected for 2 small updates

The QoL updates means we are not getting a content update in October

They also said the QoL changes would be "significant". Plus, what would a "small" content update even be?

39 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

They also said the QoL changes would be "significant". Plus, what would a "small" content update even be?

Not true

Making tools like razorblades that cant break hammerable would be significant

Small content could be just adding something small like I would say the new ocean biome was small, not as small as it could be, I mean they could literally add one item or one mob and that would be a small content update

1 hour ago, QuartzBeam said:

For the record- WHO said the October update was the QoL one? We know there’s one coming.. but far as anyone knows that could be in November…

Klei did clearly say that in October they will do a “new exciting thing they’ve never done before.” 

And they’ve already done like 3 QoL updates so I’m pretty sure they don’t count.

No matter HOW you look at it- Whichever month does NOT get the QoL update (October or November either one..) won’t have a update at all- Even though a 3rd “Game Content update” was on their roadmap.

My best guess is this new exciting thing IS the Content update and it’ll be some cross-over with Terraria or a new game mode.

November will be the QoL AFTER that (just makes sense to do a QoL after you do an update so things like the new Water-Logged content isn’t oddly missing from the options of toggles)

And well we already know December’s Wolfgang rework.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

No matter HOW you look at it- Whichever month does NOT get the QoL update (October or November either one..) won’t have a update at all- Even though a 3rd “Game Content update” was on their roadmap.

Wait, since when was the 3rd content update cancelled?

19 minutes ago, goblinball said:

Wait, since when was the 3rd content update cancelled?

No one said it actually is canceled, but it was not mentioned in the Wanda release announcement - however what they did mention was the QoL and Wolfgang rework.

October, November, December- leaving one of those months without an update to fill it in.

Now when we say “Game Content Update” keep in mind we’re talking about things like- Turn of Tides, Salty Dog, Hook Line & Inker, She Sales Seashells, Troubled Waters, Forgotten Knowledge, Eye of the Storm, Reap What You Sow, Water Logged.

Aka- the updates that added new biomes, mobs, & gameplay mechanics- that’s what a “Game content update” qualifies as- adding new areas, mobs, craftables and mechanics into the core game itself.

The other types of updates are: Character Reworks, New DLC characters, QoL, Limited time Events.

^^ and while yes, Reworks and events may often add the same things that “technically” qualify them under Game Content Update like Midsummer Cawnival or Webber’s Rework- They are not listed by KLEI labeled as “Game Content Updates” as they have their own category.

And since we did not even get a blacked out silhouette (like all other game content updates) of this mystery update: It could very well had been canceled for this year.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

No one said it actually is canceled, but it was not mentioned in the Wanda release announcement - however what they did mention was the QoL and Wolfgang rework.

So you’re telling me that because klei hasn’t recently mentioned a 3rd content update (even though they arguably have, wherever they said that october will have something new and exciting), the update just doesn’t exist? Have you considered that maybe they didn’t elaborate on this claim because it’s potentially a surprise Terraria crossover??? 

45 minutes ago, goblinball said:

So you’re telling me that because klei hasn’t recently mentioned a 3rd content update (even though they arguably have, wherever they said that october will have something new and exciting), the update just doesn’t exist? Have you considered that maybe they didn’t elaborate on this claim because it’s potentially a surprise Terraria crossover??? 

I mean, the Terraria thing seems to be the big secret of October, not November.

I think the much more likely scenario is that November is not the outlier among the announcement. December is.

As in, they announced the October stuff cause it's the next in line and they announced the December stuff early so that people will be done throwing a fit about Wolfgang by the time December comes. And they made no announcement about November, because it's too far away and not controversial enough to warrant an early announcement.

58 minutes ago, goblinball said:

No, I’m telling you that they specifically announced the QoL (didn’t say rather it’s coming in October or November) And they gave Wolfgang’s rework December.

Which leaves whichever month that does not Have the QoL without an update.

I never said ANYTHING was canceled. I said the roadmap was subject to changes at any point Klei felt the desire to change it.

12 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I mean, the Terraria thing seems to be the big secret of October, not November.

I think the much more likely scenario is that November is not the outlier among the announcement. December is.

As in, they announced the October stuff cause it's the next in line and they announced the December stuff early so that people will be done throwing a fit about Wolfgang by the time December comes. And they made no announcement about November, because it's too far away and not controversial enough to warrant an early announcement.

Yeah this is what I’m thinking too- which would mean

October= Game Update #3

November= QoL #2

December= Wolfgang Rework.

Archived