Accidental Future Skin?

4 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Think it might be worth trying SW and Hamlet mobs too if you haven't already? It'd be kind of unprecedented, but they are from those two DLCs.

2 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

I should point out that the Wortox skin is called wortox_noeyeddeer, not wortox_deer as one would expect based on the No Eyed Deer's prefab name being "deer".

So Warly and Wormwood could have non-prefab names for the skins.

Yup I will try the SW and Hamlet ones now!

And I tried a lot of variations,for instance the Totally normal tree for wormwood I tried the full name and then just tree and just normal tree and etc..I'm just so excited to see the skins for them! I tried Malbatross,Crab king and Bearger and Moose Goose as well but no luck

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

Hey you're the person who got the first skin originally right? Could I ask you to grab the image address for the skin? You should be able to get it by right clicking on the image and clicking "Copy Image Address" :D
image.png.9e853c27da8e7e519bc5d45814fa1797.png

Unfortunately I can no longer do this as my "reward" changed to Victorian Wilson. Perhaps anyone else who got an unreleased skin might be able to get an image link 

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 4.30.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 1.55.20 PM.png

Just now, GNGR bred boi said:

These newly leaked skins definitely scream "Hallowed Nights" for me but could also be part of different upcoming sets.

They're part of the Costume Collection. We know that cause someone received Walter's (Grumble) Bee body and it said it was part of that collection.

Evidently, now that the Costume Collection is weavable (and can thus be sold by Klei themselves), Klei is going around and giving Costume skins to the newer characters.

1 minute ago, HowlVoid said:

Did anyone try fern and lighbulb plant for Wormwood? He could be based of a plant. Reeds maybe?

I was just looking at the dst wiki for flowers,what a coincidence. I just tried all of them and evil flower as well,but nothing comes up. I'm thinking maybe they are still designing the two skins? Or it's written oddly

9 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

If Wormwood's costume isn't that of a totally normal tree I'm going to riot.

I wanted this skin too.. but then Klei gave me THIS: 

Spoiler

FE21C9EF-816F-44FC-898D-2532DEE19D14.thumb.jpeg.82b5789262bd64838386b8b08d409670.jpeg

Unless Klei can top This.. (which would also mean the skin would need a cool bloom animation) I don’t want that Totally Normal Tree skin as much as I used to anymore.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wanted this skin too.. but then Klei gave me THIS: 

Reveal hidden contents

FE21C9EF-816F-44FC-898D-2532DEE19D14.thumb.jpeg.82b5789262bd64838386b8b08d409670.jpeg

Unless Klei can top This.. (which would also mean the skin would need a cool bloom animation) I don’t want that Totally Normal Tree skin as much as I used to anymore.

Speaking of the Totally Normal wormwood skin,tb to my fanart last year! I wanted it as well hah

PicsArt_10-29-02.25.25.jpg

Just now, krtoween said:

Speaking of the Totally Normal wormwood skin,tb to my fanart last year! I wanted it as well hah

I've been really wanting an Ancient Herald Wormwood, they've got so many similarities in their design with the head, and they're opposites of eachother! Wormwood being moon magic, the Herald being shadow magic : D.

Anyways, a friend did a bruteforce script trying every mob with warly and wormwood, and we've been trying a lot of SW and Hamlet mobs, so I think it's safe to say Warly and Wormwood don't have any costume skins, atleast not yet. Again, still quite a ways from Hallowed Nights! And I don't think even Walter's skin is finished considering it still uses the defaults head and hair.

23 minutes ago, krtoween said:

Also maybe try rot, guano and manure.

Wormwood's costume may very well be that of a giant turd. 

We don't judge whatever makes the kid happy.

9 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

i though a sea weed would be more fitting for him

They could do sea weeds for a nautical collection (or is it called trawling?), they don't really give me a halloween vibe. I don't interact with them very much.

22 minutes ago, Hornete said:

I've been really wanting an Ancient Herald Wormwood, they've got so many similarities in their design with the head, and they're opposites of eachother! Wormwood being moon magic, the Herald being shadow magic : D.

I've actually always had a theory about Wormwood, as in the gem, somehow forming his body around an Ancient's corpse, since the place where the short takes place really reads to me as a grave.

21 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

They could do sea weeds for a nautical collection (or is it called trawling?), they don't really give me a halloween vibe. I don't interact with them very much.

a lot of the mobs used for the halloween costumes aren't really scary

ive been thinking sea weed because the bloom design would be obvious

2 hours ago, Hornete said:

Anyways, a friend did a bruteforce script trying every mob with warly and wormwood, and we've been trying a lot of SW and Hamlet mobs, so I think it's safe to say Warly and Wormwood don't have any costume skins, atleast not yet. Again, still quite a ways from Hallowed Nights! And I don't think even Walter's skin is finished considering it still uses the defaults head and hair.

I have a feeling that the 4 already shown the only things we're gonna get if somebody went through ALL the mobs to check if Wormwood had any skins then :(

Archived