Accidental Future Skin?

A guy in Klei Discord sent this "skin" they received as a daily gift item, it isn't in any place on the wiki of DS/T, I didn't find anything about it, but it seems familiar for some reason. Does anyone knows if this actually existed or is just a weird bug or...?

Apparently it's written TODO, TO-DO, maybe it is a skin that is going to come? IDK 

BTW, all credits go to BitBit#3579

Screen_Shot_2021-09-15_at_4.png

Screen_Shot_2021-09-15_at_2.png

This must be the Clean Sweeper skin!

So in one of the most recent patches, there was code added that would support custom effects for the sweeper's skins, if it ever got skins. And seeing this looks like a little brush similar to the Clean Sweeper, it must be a skin of that. Looks really nice!

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

So in one of the most recent patches, there was code added that would support custom effects for the sweeper's skins, if it ever got skins. And seeing this looks like a little brush similar to the Clean Sweeper, it must be a skin of that. Looks really nice!

It also must be a clean sweeper because it says Item Clean Sweeper in the picture too!

1 minute ago, Hornete said:

Great! So we can expect something! I can't believe I was the first one to document this

10 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Is this from a game somewhere by any chance?

Perhaps it connects with leaked worldscollide link?

I dunno, the name of the item IS clean sweeper and it has the same rarity as several other items, maybe it is a new collection that you can buy with spools and real money
(Edit: I didn't understood the question, I meant this as a totally and original collection with totally new and original items, it actually turned out to look similar to the spectre brush from Terraria. I see a crossover in our future)

2 hours ago, Baark0 said:

damn, thought we might've been getting the ability to paint things

I mean technically with some items you do... like the tam, but I know what you mean.

I'd like some purple grass or to turn carpeted flooring cyan, oh well.

So there's no paintbrushes in ONI or Griftlands then?

Archived