Accidental Future Skin?

4 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Lmao either those leaks are something intended by Klei or someone's getting fired

I don’t think people should be fired this close to the holidays- especially when there’s only like 14 more days till the month of October anyway and they would’ve revealed these themselves-

All this really does is when it’s officially revealed is make the community go “we have seen it already.”

But, It’s not the end of the world- it’s not like they’ve leaked the entire plot to the next story arch for the game is what I’m saying.

no need to fire people cause a few skins leak out early.

I doubt anyone at Klei would get fired for this, don't worry. The Terraria paintbrush is a bit of a bigger deal than usual, but like, this is nothing new for Klei. All of the Gorge Skins were pushed in an update long before the Gorge itself, we saw Wurt's head shape through a dev's inventory a few days before she released, Twitch drops always used to get added in long before their actual campaign started... in general, skins get seen early sometimes, and I can't imagine someone being fired every time that happens. It's okay, I don't think anyone's jobs are at stake over this!!

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

wortox_noeyeddeer.png

One more found!!!

Now Wormwood's gotta have one... what could his skin possibly be....

Omgg I was just thinking it was Klaus or something,man it's so cute! Gotta find Wormwood and Warly now ,i've tried many combinations I wonder what it is

1 hour ago, lakhnish said:

Meanwhile, Peter probably be sweating bullets over this stuff getting out lol

30 minutes ago, Hornete said:

We found some more skins!

Some friends were able to guess the names of these skins and found their images by putting their names in a link.

Now Peter really be sweating bullets KEKW.

2 minutes ago, krtoween said:

Yup probably haven't got skins,I've tried almost every mob for both of them even the ones that don't fit ,it will be a surprise I'm sure!

Think it might be worth trying SW and Hamlet mobs too if you haven't already? It'd be kind of unprecedented, but they are from those two DLCs.

Archived