Accidental Future Skin?

4 minutes ago, MidasHow said:

Now we just need a clean sweeper sweeper to change the skin of our clean sweeper. 

I think a situation more like this:

You sweep your friend and your friend sweeper while he sweeps you and your sweeper so both can look like the same sweeping sweeper being hold by a sweeped sweeping person

Hmm, the fact that this thread still hasn’t been locked when other threads like “Add Mario to the Game or Add Walugi’s hat” have been.. speaks volumes on rather or not this is a thing that’s actually going to happen.

However I feel the need to remind everyone that on the 2021 Roadmap we have 1 QoL update, Wolfgang’s Rework, and 1 Mystery Game Content Update (not exactly in that order & also assuming those plans haven’t been changed)

A game content update has never been JUST skins has it?? So obviously there’s new actual GAME Content coming- My question is What from Terraria will be added to DST and Vice-Versa? (Outside of the obvious skins of course.)

And since Terraria has done Cross-Overs in the past with several other franchises (including Minecraft) I Wonder if DST may cross over with Minecraft or one of the other games Terraria has crossed with.

Theres also “Tencent” which as much as people dislike to discuss them: They own shares into MANY popular games like- Fortnite, Gears of War, Rocket League is it possible we may (in the future if this Terraria thing works well of course) see future crossovers with other franchises like this? Imagine a few DS themed vehicle paint jobs for Rocket League :lol:

Or maybe even content from popular franchises like Warner Bros? WB not only holds the rights to Batman, but also Harry Potter (two franchises I would love actual skins/belongings themed off of) 

This isn’t a joke either, I’m legit asking if any of these highly unlikely cross-overs are a legit possibility? But I’m Getting way ahead of Myself- Terraria Cross-Over first, and then I guess let’s see where things go from there!

Now then: Does anyone who plays both DST & Terraria have any ideas what kind of cross-over stuff could possibly come? (Provide pictures & why you think it might please..) I’m bored & kinda just want to see everyone’s thoughts & opinions. 

Archived