What DST character are you?

41 minutes ago, Easonade said:

Chose “I‘ll eat anything on the table”——>consequently get wickerbottom, who “will not eat an expired bread slice unless starving”

10/10

It is just a game dont take it too seriously :/ 

Also you probably picked many other options that might be closer to Wickerbottom.

Lastly, if dinner has just been cooked it is technically fresh food, so Wickerbottom will probably eat it anyways...

All my choosing was about being realistic and staying alive as we can but I get wes. Can you see the irony? Wes and staying alive...

2 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

Does this... include only playable characters?

No, you just can't be Warbucks...

2 minutes ago, Slagger said:

All my choosing was about being realistic and staying alive as we can but I get wes. Can you see the irony? Wes and staying alive...

No, you just can't be Warbucks...

Oh, no I LOVE Warbucks but... I thought they had included Charlie in this quiz, too just like in an other DS personality quiz I found elsewhere...

Spoiler

https://uquiz.com/quiz/jHln6L/which-dont-starve-character-are-you

At least I got the result I wanted there...

result.thumb.PNG.6ee68c0c98f23923237cccc33c7c00c0.PNG

I got Wickerbottom, and to be honest, I am somewhat like her in real life (minus the age!), which I didn't realize until now. 

And the last paragraph "Probably going out with your friends during holidays could be problematic since they obviously are not as organized as you are and this bothers you."
I feel like you were inside my head when writing this...

Nice quiz, I had a fun time! And props for some good taste in movies (Wicker's pic) ;D

19 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Maxwel, Wickerbottom, Wes, Wigfrid, Wilson, Warly, Wendy, Woodie, Willow, Wurt, Wortox.

That makes 11. I wonder who the last possible option is, it's probably the rare one. Wonder anyone'll get it :P

He probably stucked at captcha

20 minutes ago, Notecja said:

I got in result Willow and by the way I never played Willow. 

Also usually I dont play with fire and I prefer ice staff. (One exception in DS, when I got way too many spiders and spiders dens). 

If you don't like to play with fire, Willow might be a good choice for you. Currently she's the best character for stopping fires due to her fire immunity, ability to extinguish twice as fast and overheating resistance.

Screenshot_2020-08-20-12-10-59-95.thumb.png.96c05860fcb0bd2ef0268c29927daffa.png

Im wicker, and though I disagree with the notions that a.) Librarians or.librarians in training obsessively define the objects in the world in scientific terms, or b.) That I am an orderly, detail oriented person, or c.) That librarians are dry, didactic people, i agree wholehearedly agree with who im assigned with.

Archived