What DST character are you?

1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

What a way to disprove your own Point.

I wouldn't be surprised If i heard that you are an Antivax,Antimask flatearther.

Reveal hidden contents

I wouldn't be surprised if you were 13

you people are probably the type of people to see a shitty drawing on deviant art and tell the artist that it looks good

17 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

you people are probably the type of people to see a shitty drawing on deviant art and tell the artist that it looks good

now you're both just being rude to each other and theres no place for that in the forums so can you please stop that?

39 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

Nah. Im 18. And if i think something is [manure] i say what i think about it.

BUUUUUUT i dont sell my own opinion as fact when i dont have any evidence/examples/reasons that can back up my claim.

I "think" criticizing something without giving a concrete reason why you are criticizing it is useless because it doesnt help to improve it .
You can, if you like to criticize everything you see but please if you say something like "its poorly made anyways"  give a reason WHY you think so and maybe it will start an honest discussion on how to improve it instead of this [manure]-storm about "WHOS SUBJETIV OPINION IS FACT?" 

Archived