.lemonti

  • Content Count

    332
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Downloads

Klei Bug Tracker

Game Updates

Hot Lava Bug Reporter

Everything posted by .lemonti

  1. How to make lemon tea:

    Slice a lemon in half and squeeze the juice from one half of the lemon into a mug. Top with hot water and enjoy! :wilson_love:

     

    5b7a073cc5de4a4a70025b2d145f3ef8.gif.21ca3fdfefc2b367c4c550b2fa526510.gif

     

  2. Slagger

    May 19, 2019 - September 12, 2021

    1. Karitha

      Karitha

      2 years 3 months and 24 days full with merm hate and anti communism propaganda...

      God bless his soul, he done a lot for us.

  3. Accidentally read this without a quote and misunderstood the context.
  4. A side effect of playing computer games at work is improving of peripheral vision.

    1. .lemonti

      .lemonti

      ...why am i posted this...

    2. Rico0

      Rico0

      uuh really?

  5. There's no need to repeat yourself. There's no need to repeat yourself. There's no need to repeat yourself.
  6. Dude, September 9th is my birthday. Nice present, Klei!
  7. When killed, Butterflies drop Butterfly Wings (98% chance) or Butter (2% chance).
  8. I was looking for a useful mod, eventually came across this wonderful mod.