What DST character are you?

12 minutes ago, gaymime said:

ooor i guess i am too nice. i picked nothing but bad answers and artistic answers and got wes x''D

Spoiler

Wes tends to put others first. He won't say what he wants, but often just go with what others want. He is also shy, so he may not seem friendly to others at first glance. Finally, we all know he is not a profficient fighter :p 

lovelywes.jpg.6027afc696b37932566ce98847fcae69.jpg

35 minutes ago, Brubs said:

Hide contents

Wes tends to put others first. He won't say what he wants, but often just go with what others want. He is also shy, so he may not seem friendly to others at first glance. Finally, we all know he is not a profficient fighter :p 

lovelywes.jpg.6027afc696b37932566ce98847fcae69.jpg

except i chose those answers. basically other than letting others pick meals and gathering resources before seeking other people out i chose all of the altruistic/noncombative answers(i based my choices on my gameplay) and did not get wes

i think the weighting on the answers might not be ideal, of course i am not the first person to suggest that so i suppose i'm just repeating others x''D

also if you look at his art and his interactions in the animations he's actually quite sociable and outgoing and tends to do things actively and with purpose with others around he is just not aggressive or brash about it

11 minutes ago, gaymime said:

except i chose those answers. basically other than letting others pick meals and gathering resources before seeking other people out i chose all of the altruistic/noncombative answers(i based my choices on my gameplay) and did not get wes

i think the weighting on the answers might not be ideal, of course i am not the first person to suggest that so i suppose i'm just repeating others x''D

also if you look at his art and his interactions in the animations he's actually not all that shy and tends to do things actively and with purpose he is just not aggressive or brash about it

This is obviously my take on the characters in the game. I tried to make them more "human". There's propably lots of details im missing because 16 questions is not a lot. I also tried to keep the game short so it didn't get dull and because honestly it takes quite a lot of time lol. This quizz is focused more on the personality description rather than the character given. For example, when writing Wurt i chose to describe her as naive, innocent and sweet but thats my personal take on her. Probably the pigfolk will have a rather different view on her :p 

11 minutes ago, Brubs said:

This is obviously my take on the characters in the game. I tried to make them more "human". There's propably lots of details im missing because 16 questions is not a lot. I also tried to keep the game short so it didn't get dull and because honestly it takes quite a lot of time lol. This quizz is focused more on the personality description rather than the character given. For example, when writing Wurt i chose to describe her as naive, innocent and sweet but thats my personal take on her. Probably the pigfolk will have a rather different view on her :p 

that is fair enough

I answered the way I actually play--I'm the one who gathers resources, I like to explore, I do my own thing and then come back later and share the stuff I got, I don't ask "Where's base?" because it's my server and I MADE the friggin' base...

...and I got Woodie.

Fair enough, I guess.  I play loner style even when I _am_ with other people (which is rare) because I just legit enjoy playing that way.  I also  _did_ keep uncomplainingly taking on the wood-chopping role during the Gorge, too.  Sometimes because I was playing with people typing in a foreign language and I figured it best to do the simplest job.  : P  (When you play odd hours for a North American, as I do, and then get a random match, you're likely to see people typing in Cyrllic or Vietnamese.  Both examples actually happened.)

One last question:  WHERE did you GET some of these PICTURES?!  (Yes I know Google image search.  I guess I mean where did the pictures you found _in the search_ ORIGINALLY come from.  Cosplay at conventions?  Live-action shorts about DS/T on YouTube, that I somehow haven't seen yet?  Really good fanart, and by whom?)
Also this version of Wickerbottom slightly reminds me of Janeway.  :)  Kinda surprised I didn't get her, as I'm also very much a bookwormy and talkative (ya don't say...says the reader who managed to make it this far into this comment) but I guess my "I'll be back in a few days with a lot of food and rocks.  Don't wait up!" tendencies weighted the answers more heavily.

EDIT:  Yeah, I gotta agree with redrosequack--this quiz was really good!  I've taken a lot of these things and this one is significantly better-done than most.  :)

...Notorious

4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I answered the way I actually play--I'm the one who gathers resources, I like to explore, I do my own thing and then come back later and share the stuff I got, I don't ask "Where's base?" because it's my server and I MADE the friggin' base...

...and I got Woodie.

Fair enough, I guess.  I play loner style even when I _am_ with other people (which is rare) because I just legit enjoy playing that way.  I also  _did_ keep uncomplainingly taking on the wood-chopping role during the Gorge, too.  Sometimes because I was playing with people typing in a foreign language and I figured it best to do the simplest job.  : P  (When you play odd hours for a North American, as I do, and then get a random match, you're likely to see people typing in Cyrllic or Vietnamese.  Both examples actually happened.)

One last question:  WHERE did you GET some of these PICTURES?!  (Yes I know Google image search.  I guess I mean where did the pictures you found _in the search_ ORIGINALLY come from.  Cosplay at conventions?  Live-action shorts about DS/T on YouTube, that I somehow haven't seen yet?  Really good fanart, and by whom?)
Also this version of Wickerbottom slightly reminds me of Janeway.  :)  Kinda surprised I didn't get her, as I'm also very much a bookwormy and talkative (ya don't say...says the reader who managed to make it this far into this comment) but I guess my "I'll be back in a few days with a lot of food and rocks.  Don't wait up!" tendencies weighted the answers more heavily.

EDIT:  Yeah, I gotta agree with redrosequack--this quiz was really good!  I've taken a lot of these things and this one is significantly better-done than most.  :)

...Notorious

To be completely honest, i just googled the images i liked lol. In some cases i went for "dst human Wes" or whatever the character was. In other cases i just liked the fan art made and opted for a less realistic and more cartoony image.

Most of the survivors images are either cancelled tv series i never even watched or just image templates from photographers. Some of the fanart have their signature (i know its not much but its all i got)

When doing the quizz i realized how much fanart is posted on pinterest you may want to check that up!

Edit: i now remembered Wes image was cosplay. Author: https://twitter.com/miriam_peabody

On 8/20/2020 at 2:15 AM, hoppin mandrake said:

maxwell.thumb.JPG.765a2956ea6b44ca4386c856e166fde3.JPG

Does this mean I'm a narcissist?

jk the overall description didn't really make maxwell sound like a narcissist

It´s not like he does not care for others,he is just more involved with someone else...Himself.But that´s alright,self love is the natural opiate after all.

On 8/20/2020 at 1:48 AM, Brubs said:

I'm a big fan of Personality quizzes. I know they are dumb but i guess being immerse into the world of whatever the quizz is about feels SO REWARDING. So after some days putting my ideas together, i made this game:

Basically, Its a survival themed game where your actions will determine your personality and finally, what DST character fits your personality the best. I would suggest answering the questions as if it was you trying to survive. The more honest you are the more accurate the quizz will be.

Here are some images of it:

dstgame.thumb.png.b3e4fc651903e42674679b998ba75936.png

dstgame2.thumb.png.01e702a5237f42e1f2a4566b4c8725a0.pngdstgame3.thumb.png.f0d18cce9d1b7acb2fcb151b2455f0c2.png

If you would like to try it out just click on the spoiler tab above and click the link. Let me know what character you got!

Also if you have any suggestions or want to correct my spelling, grammar etc, please do so! I've been doing this for a while so probably my brain messed up at some point.

Disclaimer: i do not own any of the images i literally just googled stuff and used them. Some of them have their watermarks others don't so im sorry for that. The results in the quizz may vary so don't take this serious, it is just a game made by someone who plays this game for others who play this game too. I'm not a psychologist or anything of the kind lol. This game was made just for fun so i hope you enjoy it~ :p 

Reveal hidden contents

Authors:
Wes Cosplay: https://twitter.com/miriam_peabody
Maxwell Art: TheOnlyHorse: https://www.deviantart.com/theonlyhorse

Lmao I got him and ye- it perfectly fits XD 

will probably make a costume off this boi soon because ye-

What surviovor am 2.png

Archived