What DST character are you?

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

i got wilson.......how generic 

honestly im pretty happy with getting wilson 

thanks @Brubsfor the quiz it was really fun 

He was intended to be the most neutral survivor in terms of decision making. I got him as well lol!
Im glad you enjoyed it :wilson_love:

52 minutes ago, MrNaxeros said:

I got Wes... and that description fits too well.

I'm not sure how I should feel about this...

hasn't anyone told you lying is bad?we all know wes's biggest characteristic is he doesn't speak and look at you (yeah i know youre typing but theyre basically the same thing)

well anyways to answer your question you should feel awful for getting wes. you should go cry in a corner 

3 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

Okay :(

that wasn't the answer i expected i kinda thought you would insult me as a joke but instead you just sadly accepted my answer:lol:

so um sorry.the real answer is if you got wes then you should be happy with what you got 

hope you all have a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

8 hours ago, IrisNetwork said:

Nice. I got my main, Wigfrid. 

Has anyone got WX-78, Webber, Wolfgang, Wormwood, Winona, Walter or the rest?

I didn't include every single DST character...It would have been a mess to add so many options with possible results. I opted to reduce the number of the characters pool so that the results would be (a little bit) more accurate and so their personalities were more distinguished.

That being said, there is one of the characters you mentioned in the poll!

3 hours ago, JustCrimson said:

No its poorly made, that's the truth. Sorry I'm not the type of person to protect peoples feelings

It's not the truth, it's an opinion—and a baseless opinion without any sort of reasoning behind it whatsoever. It's hardly about protecting feelings either. If it's not something constructive it doesn't belong on the forums. Your take can be highly valuable for improvement if you give the time to explain it. Otherwise it is entirely unnecessary.

9 hours ago, Zeklo said:

It's not the truth, it's an opinion—and a baseless opinion without any sort of reasoning behind it whatsoever. It's hardly about protecting feelings either. If it's not something constructive it doesn't belong on the forums. Your take can be highly valuable for improvement if you give the time to explain it. Otherwise it is entirely unnecessary.

I shouldn't have to show you how or why its bad for you to see why its bad, if your opinion is based on a misconception (that it wasn't poorly made and had alot of effort put into it) it is wrong. It wasn't meant to be good, he made it because he was bored and thought it would be fun, that doesnt make it good

10 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

I shouldn't have to show you how or why its bad for you to see why its bad

i really don't know why you say its bad.and i think its a very reasonable to think that you should give reasons on to why the quiz is bad 

15 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

(that it wasn't poorly made and had alot of effort put into it)

and how do you know if it had a lot of effort put into it or not?

16 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

he made it because he was bored and thought it would be fun

first of all its better to call people they/them because not everyone has told their gender

second did brubs say they made it because they were bored and thought it would b fun somewhere in this topic?or are you just saying that?

2 hours ago, stranger again said:

i really don't know why you say its bad.and i think its a very reasonable to think that you should give reasons on to why the quiz is bad 

and how do you know if it had a lot of effort put into it or not?

first of all its better to call people they/them because not everyone has told their gender

second did brubs say they made it because they were bored and thought it would b fun somewhere in this topic?or are you just saying that?

he literally said "i just made this for fun" in the original post

9 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

he literally said "i just made this for fun" in the original post

yeah but that alone doesn't prove anything.they could have still put a lot of effort into the quiz just because they said"i made this game just for fun"doesn't mean that they didn't try to make it good

(also still waiting for the reasons of why the quiz/game is bad)

1 hour ago, stranger again said:

yeah but that alone doesn't prove anything.they could have still put a lot of effort into the quiz just because they said"i made this game just for fun"doesn't mean that they didn't try to make it good

(also still waiting for the reasons of why the quiz/game is bad)

Just leave them to their own devices. They're not interested in elaborating, so it's basically just troll territory at this point.

On topic though—

I got Wickerbottom! Not someone who I play as a lot, but I can definitely vibe with some of her traits.

7 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I got Wickerbottom! Not someone who I play as a lot, but I can definitely vibe with some of her traits.

i got wilson who i im quite happy with because it means if i ever were to be sucked into the constant i would be the protagonist

so what did everyone choose on the weapons question?i personally like bows and i think they would be best if i was stuck in the constant so i chose bow

Archived