Webber's Character Refresh Coming Next Week!

1 hour ago, JoeW said:
  • Webber can shave dens down to downgrade them

What would happen if all spiders are outside of their den when you shave it?

Would some spiders become homeless, or would they live "crowdedly" together ever after?

all this time…

Klei has tricked me into spending 5850 potential spools on the rewards page…

why…

why must I suffer so…

:wilsondisappointed:

Spoiler

update is looking neat I noticed how Klei has taken in all the crazy community suggestions and implemented something in the same vein as them but more reasonable

Spoiler

except the webber farmer nonsense thank god

1 hour ago, JoeW said:
  • Webber can craft a Den Decorating Set. Once decorated the Spider Den will pacify the Spiders in range and make them friendly towards regular players
  • Spider Changes:Spiders can wear hats now
  • The Spiderqueen now spawns a new type of Spider: the Nurse Spider

593639e48695c_webberuncoversakramplingandpet.png.4b1a2fb48202a54a007e610b7a8cae97.pngHuh... Makes me think of @mewthemew's idea for babykrampus's pet spider den.

588497dac5ab9_mommyspiderqueenanherdarlings.png.829a05a38d327535b11fa40515f2a603.pngMasks included? :wilson_sneaky:

5a05ec49e815a_DrWickerbottomdignosessickbeefalo.thumb.png.dc742e4002ae243d17bd05b077fb5b3a.png

Perhaps this spider wears a similar outfit?:wilson_laugh:

1 hour ago, JoeW said:
  • Webber can craft Switcher Doodles which mutate spiders into a different type once fed to them

Spider alchemy circles?5d576e0edf4eb_Arielthoncdiscord.png.53228c98bab766ce8047c212e4242962.png

1 hour ago, zVince said:

My dream is over here! But it was amazing.W3N43xc.png

57957e0cc8720_20160724-Tamingthequeen.thumb.png.c184408f69e6e233acccf50172187d5f.pngLater qol?

25 minutes ago, Masked Koopa said:

Little disappointed to hear about the webby whistle and the shoo box, mostly because I think there should be universal minion control items and this kind of reduces the chances of that. :/

It would be very nice to have a way to dismiss minions without having to hit them, and in the case of pigs and lobsters, a way to wake them up without having to once again hit them.

I mean it makes sense that follower characters would have a higher degree of control over followers than characters not centered around followers that being said between webber and wendy it feels like wurt is being left behind in the follower department...

All that aside it looks like the update will be awesome.

Thinking more on it webber is probaly going to now have the followers most worth investing in since he can carry them in his pocket it makes more sense than normal to keep your spiders armored.

Finally, my 2.4k + hours of exclusively playing Webber will make me a god amongst men. I shall be the suicide bomber of nightmares, with an inventory full of spiders, I shall die in the center of the base, and all shall know true fear.

Jokes aside can't wait to try out the new features :D

1 hour ago, Canis said:

I'd hoping for another "monster"-esque perk like sanity drain during the day instead of night, but this is... alright.

While that sounds interesting but it would be quite annoying considering day takes a big part of the day cycle in autumm and summer, and that Webber has the second lowest max sanity.

Archived