Webber's Character Refresh Coming Next Week!

I’m very interested about the spider nurses, healers? Or perhaps a miniature spider queen that can also spawn spiders, at a reduced rate, no matter what I’m extremely excited, I predicted it would be announced today and i’ve been ready

I am extremely happy with this refresh, every feature is either incredible or just okay (web speed boost). I don't wanna write a paragraph about each change in particular but I am omega hyped and really really happy about what I've seen so far

(typical webber main gang)

Im totally in love with this. I really love Webber and i played them a lot and a looot. Just for cuteness. Now i can get overdoses after overdoses putting stickers everywere, having a whistle and (little princesses with crowns?) nurses with me. Thank you so much for put so big effort on this refresh. It was a long harsh agony since the spoil in Eye of the Storm but it is finally here! Cant wait to take a lot of screenshots with my new spiders.

So excited! I will have a day of Webber in my future. Always fun to play on rework day! Thank you Klei for the continued care for this game. I will wait till next week for the drops news but am excited! NEW STUFF is always cool! I see Webber can move faster on sticky web will we see web turf or web rugs soon? 

Thank you all so many Webber mains are having the best day ever! Also 

• Spiders can wear hats now - YES!!! Hello Spider army! Let's go hunting! 

Some things I have to say.

I don't mind changes we got right now, they sound good on paper. However...

-I do hope spiders got a total overhaul animation-wise. They have no idle animation (as in boping up and down to simulate breathing), no idle animations (animations that bring life to mobs) and no proper animations to exit/enter den.

-I think that if spiders got a little more dangerous Webber players would be more useful with those pacify/downgrade skills. Spider nurse in dens 2 and 3 instead of 1 warrior. Goes around (I presume) healing other spiders, not so much attacking the player. Would be nice to see spiders cooperate like ants.

-I am not happy with Webber's idle animation. It's pushing the cute-ification and is kinda out of place. I mean come on, he has 4 additional limbs for crying out loud. Surely you could've made them move or something for his idle. Will Wilson then pull a test tube out of nowhere, just like Webber silk, so that it explodes on his face and his hair bounces back into place? Is that cartoonish enough? 

Maybe you should add to the game an Whispering Grand Armor (from Forge) or an alternative new item for buff Abigail, Bernie and spiders?

It would also be interesting if Bitsy spiders were added to the game and Webber could also interact with them and buff them

Archived