How do you feel about the reaction changes ?

ADM

How do you feel about the reaction changes ?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Was the "Sad" reaction helpful ?

2. 2. Was the "Confused" reaction helpful ?

3. 3. Should we have more reactions ?

• Yep
    • Nah
    • I'd like reaction options on topic creation
    • I'd like unique reactions on different sub-forums
    • Other (explain)
  4. 4. What do you think of the "Community reputation" system ?

• It's good
    • It's bad
    • I really don't care
    • It should have more importance
    • Give me reddit karma

3 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

mine two

mine too....i'd trade dupesad for it

it's back... bless the potato cup gods

3 minutes ago, gaymime said:

thankyou for the bar. i have nerve damage so it was hard to use it for me. this is a lot better

shame about sad gl tho' prefer that to the standard sad face XD

I prefer SadDupe altogether instead of regular sad... the emotions in SadDupe are on point

3 minutes ago, JoeW said:

hah, sorry. I disabled a bunch then re-enabled them and missed one. 

may i ask one thing though? could they please be sorted by game? i like the disparate art styles and having the ds meters close to the like are brilliant but wavey is all the way at the far end where the hazard ought to be

Sad was my favourite react. It was so funny to see like 15 sad reacts whenever someone says something like their Glommer got killed by hounds. I never noticed it being used any other way.

I also liked how all the old reacts followed a theme and looked like they belonged with eachother, there was one for everything and they all looked nice and fit. These new reacts look like some Discord mod just put a bunch of random stuff to fill up the 50 emoji limit. They aren't even really reacts, just random pictures. What emotion does "Ninja" or "Spool" convey?

1 hour ago, JoeW said:

That's it. 

Nope - just thought it was fun and helps solve the problem. These are some of the like 500 custom emoji in our team slack.

I don't want to add too many because these forums aren't really made to support it. But I thought it would be fun to throw some stuff in there. 

Is there any way we can take a look at these 500 emoticons?

unboxing.png.77ea55dd0cdccb26efe75c5ba5354cc0.png

6 hours ago, Rico0 said:

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WHEN I WAS OFFLINE??

My sentiments exactly :wilson_ecstatic:

First I was like please somebody explain what am I supposed to do with all these, but now I'm starting to think nobody actually has the answer and I'm just going to roll with it... These are great :'D

Although if somebody in fact can explain, feel free, I'm waiting.

Sorry, but I don't like the new reaction icons, because they look all awful when they are scaled to 18x18 pixels and they seem so random and pointless to me. I liked the clear, simple and consistent design of the old reactions (and that there were only very few of them). Maybe better add them as emojis for the use in text.

Archived