JoeW

Introducing, Klei Rewards

smeagolheart    74
2 minutes ago, SnowdropPax said:

Well, they sometimes post redeem points links on Klei social media and newsletters, so keep a look out for those because I've managed to get around 1800 points that way. They also have reward links for spools, too.

Interesting.   Any one of the social medias better or different than the others?   Must I track all three options?

SnowdropPax    160
11 hours ago, smeagolheart said:

Interesting.   Any one of the social medias better or different than the others?   Must I track all three options?

You have to track all three, but I've gotten a few from facebook, so that'd be the one I keep an eye on. They also sometimes post links here in the forums, so the key is just to be active.

• Like 1

juani_sm    9
On 8/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

oh, nice. date aprox?

• Like 1

ceyhunokr    13
On 8/13/2020 at 9:41 PM, SnowdropPax said:

You have to track all three, but I've gotten a few from facebook, so that'd be the one I keep an eye on. They also sometimes post links here in the forums, so the key is just to be active.

@SnowdropPax i never see points or spool links in facebook or newsletter, they just give them through forum. 

Edited by ceyhunokr

KeshS    4940

I have to do this.

@Mike23Ua MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT 

• Shopcat 1

Mike23Ua    9638
1 hour ago, KeshS said:

I have to do this.

@Mike23Ua MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT 

Wait.. it’s really available now? O.O I must have this! Thanks for the heads up I have literally been holding onto all my points for this one item. 

• Like 1