Introducing, Klei Rewards

• Developer
2 hours ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Will there ever be a Klei rewards system for any of your other games, or will it remain exclusive to DST? Just kinda curious 

I want to put up some oxygen not included colouring pages on the rewards site at some point as my kids really like that game. What else would you want to see? We won't be adding skins to a game just so we can give them out via rewards, but if there's other content you think might be interesting I would like to hear about it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Happy Hazard 2
  • Health 1
  • Potato Cup 1

12 minutes ago, nome said:

I want to put up some oxygen not included colouring pages on the rewards site at some point as my kids really like that game. What else would you want to see? We won't be adding skins to a game just so we can give them out via rewards, but if there's other content you think might be interesting I would like to hear about it.

That's a thing!? Every coloring page you can put up would be greatly appreciated. Any subtle indoctrination I can do with my kids to get them into gaming I'm all about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sanity 1

11 hours ago, smeagolheart said:

Interesting.   Any one of the social medias better or different than the others?   Must I track all three options?

You have to track all three, but I've gotten a few from facebook, so that'd be the one I keep an eye on. They also sometimes post links here in the forums, so the key is just to be active.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, JoeW said:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

oh, nice. date aprox?

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:41 PM, SnowdropPax said:

You have to track all three, but I've gotten a few from facebook, so that'd be the one I keep an eye on. They also sometimes post links here in the forums, so the key is just to be active.

@SnowdropPax i never see points or spool links in facebook or newsletter, they just give them through forum. 

Edited by ceyhunokr

• Developer
On 8/13/2020 at 9:31 AM, NSAiswatchingus said:

That's a thing!? Every coloring page you can put up would be greatly appreciated. Any subtle indoctrination I can do with my kids to get them into gaming I'm all about. 

@YormanA just threw them up on the rewards page. Thanks Yorman! https://accounts.klei.com/link/thanksYorman (That's probably still valid? I forget when it was posted)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

I have to do this.

@Mike23Ua MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT 

• Shopcat 1

@nome Thanks for adding the rest of the sideshow collection to the rewards section!

Though I'm out of points to redeem anything, and I've already gathered as much as possible by following on FB, etc.

Hopefully more ways will be added to get those pools and cover my noggins in spring with that classy umbrella!

• Like 3
  • Spool 2

1 hour ago, KeshS said:

I have to do this.

@Mike23Ua MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT MOXXI HAT 

Wait.. it’s really available now? O.O I must have this! Thanks for the heads up I have literally been holding onto all my points for this one item. 

• Like 1

Klei is amazing! Now we can accumulate points to redeem the missing circus skins because they are all open for redemption! There is one more request. Can we get the loyalty skins given by the previous login games TAT.
I found some pictures from the internet.for example, lanterns for a winter feast? Skins such as winter hats for the Chinese Year of the Rooster and the Year of the Dog?
please please please :(

QQ图片20200821123750.png

QQ图片20200821123854.png

QQ图片20200821130535.png

Edited by Pikapikap
  • Like 5
  • GL Happy 1

8 minutes ago, LanaMyriad said:

Hi,

I was trying to redeem the shovel and it says I have insufficient points... but I have 6800 and never used any points.

Is there something I am missing or something wrong? Thanks.

image.thumb.png.77269e8c8fa8ba8ba000566210bb20e0.png

I also have the same problem.