Introducing, Klei Rewards

On 6/11/2020 at 12:35 PM, kiparika said:

Hi! I don't know what the problem is, but when I want to claim the reward I get nothing. E.g., Instagram - I click the link "claim reward", it redirects me to the Instagram website, I can see, that I have already subscribed, but get no reward. The same problem with the Facebook.

Whenever I click on the Instagram "claim reward" button, it takes me to a facebook sign in page. Did you happen to already have you're facebook and Instagram linked before this???

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 12:28 AM, rawii22 said:

Whenever I click on the Instagram "claim reward" button, it takes me to a facebook sign in page. Did you happen to already have you're facebook and Instagram linked before this???

I think this happens because Facebook owns Instagram. That's why it offers you to log in with facebook account, I think.

May be this could help someone: I've deleted cookies for klei web-site, facebook and instagram and then everything started to work properly :) I've clicked to "claim reward" and get my reward)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

First of all, thank you klei! I don't know what language to use to express my mood.I'm so happy!!!!!!!I am very happy to see these loyal skins I missed because of school and other things!!!!!and I think this is also a great thing for players who have just joined dst recently, because they can accumulate points in exchange for these previous skins.

Maybe the skin we missed will be different, but I think maybe we can expect some surprises in the future? For example, a circus top hat that many people want! Anyway, thank you again! Thank you Mr. JoeW for these messages!

QQ图片20200624124256.png

QQ图片20200624124318.png

Edited by Pikapikap

9 hours ago, JoeW said:

We removed Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Twitter. Added a one time 1700 points to replace them 

Also, added some more items, if you're into that sort of thing. 

Good afternoon, could you return the Bone-Chilling Firepit please, I really like this skin, but I did not manage to get it, it would be very cool. :wilson_love:

I've clicked as well the "Thanks for signing up! Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Claim Reward" but nothing happened - aka I didn't get an additional 1700 points even though a message claiming I received a reward was displayed post-click.

Edit: done, ~20 minutes later when I've checked is ok, got them :encouragement:

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y

14 minutes ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

I've clicked as well the "Thanks for signing up! Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.    Claim Reward" but nothing happened - aka I didn't get an additional 1700 points even though a message claiming I received a reword was displayed post-click.

Same for me at first, but when I checked again after like 10 minutes, I got the 1700 points reward. So the solution for that problem might be patience.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, JoeW said:

We removed Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Twitter. Added a one time 1700 points to replace them 

Also, added some more items, if you're into that sort of thing. 

when will the big pile of spool be released i guess. and also are you deleteing the rewards are they limited or they're there for ever.

23 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

I've clicked as well the "Thanks for signing up! Feel free to follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Claim Reward" but nothing happened - aka I didn't get an additional 1700 points even though a message claiming I received a reward was displayed post-click.

Edit: done, ~20 minutes later when I've checked is ok, got them :encouragement:

@JoeW same problem :/

• Developer
3 hours ago, hu810 said:

They didn't give me 1,700 points :c What should I do? Can you help me?
KU_44uah5vm

I see the 1700 points on your account. They were claimed Thu Jun 25 12:32:30 2020 UTC

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nome said:

I see the 1700 points on your account. They were claimed Thu Jun 25 12:32:30 2020 UTC

Adding a note like "Please have patience and wait for ~10 minutes till we update your amount of points on your screen." might solve many problems.

Edit: Except for those who don't have patience or avoid reading notes...

Edited by Viktor234

• Developer
Just now, Viktor234 said:

Adding a note like "Please have patience and wait for ~10 minutes till we update your amount of points on your screen." might solve many problems.

The points are added to your account within milliseconds, so that shouldn't be necessary. If people really aren't seeing the points right away then @YormanA has a bug he needs to sort out. Screenshots of post-click point balances would be nice to help him track down such a bug.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Edit: Except for those who don't have patience or avoid reading notes...

yes, you have to wait for some time to see the updated points. I was shocked at first that I claimed the points but it's still showing 1350pts , then I saw the comment that you have to wait for a bit and that worked. now I have 3050 pts .Thanks a lot. 

I wish they would start cycling through the rewards. I missed the bee box and since that was a recent one I feel like the wait is gonna be long enough already. All these free points makes me hopeful something will happen soon though.

Edited by sudoku
  • Like 3