Introducing, Klei Rewards

On 08/08/2019 at 19:17, JoeW said:

Estamos introduzindo um sistema que permitirá aos jogadores coletar "pontos" em suas contas, fazendo várias coisas, como se inscrever no nosso Youtube ou nos seguir no Twitter e, em seguida, usar esses pontos para obter itens. Atualmente estaremos usando isso para distribuir nossos itens fora do ciclo do Twitch, em vez de vendê-los como sugerimos anteriormente. Isso permite que os jogadores obtenham o que eles perderam antes ou apenas obtê-los sem passar pelo Twitch.

A primeira versão disso pode ser encontrada em nossa página de contas aqui:  https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

No futuro, vamos atualizar o programa de recompensas com novas maneiras de ganhar mais pontos e receber recompensas legais que eles podem ter perdido, ou até mesmo coisas totalmente novas. Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa!

Sim, seria muito bom ter mais opções de obter os pontos para resgatar as Skins na pagina, pois tem muitas e no meu caso não consigo pontos o suficiente para resgata mais do que uma ou duas, triste viu! Outra coisa que me daria muitas felicidades é a possibilidade de jogar como a Charlie, sei que existe e eu já tenho mods para isso, porém uma versão oficial dela eu compraria tudo que remetesse a ela por gostar de mais desse personagem, pensem com carinho nisso por favor., obrigado por fazer minhas horas de laser melhor. 

On 9/25/2020 at 12:52 AM, gaymime said:

oh man, i am so ready for salt lamp to be added to the rewards<3<3

I really hope we get an encore month befoee it goes to rewards page. There's no way I can afford all the cool skins I missed in the cristaline collection with the rarely distributed reward points.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Spool 1

Hello, does that Claim Reward button work even if you haven't followed on all 3 platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)? I didn't have an Instagram account before so I never followed you guys there and was wondering if it was just a bug because I have now followed on all 3 and it's not adding points.

Thanks!.

On 9/29/2020 at 10:20 AM, Pineapple_Man said:

Idea, what if when you get the 30min, 2h or 6h twitch drop you also get a small amount of klei points?

I've shared similar feedback. My idea was to make it a weekly reward thing. For example, every week, you get a set amount of points every 2 hours you watch a stream for the first 6 hours, allowing people to get some amount of reward points every week. Then just have the reward points reset the same time in game drops reset, which is to say, every Thursday.

And of course, this reward system could be tweaked to their liking. Maybe instead of points every 2 hours of watching a stream up to three times, you get a smaller amount of points but get them every 30 minutes. This way they could give out the same amount of points overall, just in smaller amounts more frequently. That way, people that don't have much spare time can still enjoy their favorite streams and earn a small amount of points in shorter, smaller bursts.

Whatever they decided to do, I think it would be a great way to promote the reward system as well as give players more incentive to interact with the Don't Starve community more frequently overall.

Edited by Casm
  • Like 1

I think it would be nice when you buy any game-item you gain some Points, because If I'm not mistaken I spent around 70-90$ just for buying in game content, but I don't have any possibility to get these Rewards items :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1