Introducing, Klei Rewards

On 2/10/2021 at 10:25 AM, Iam0204 said:

me too. accidentally wasted 1200 points for this

4F58ZM0.jpeg

pTmQ4eO.jpg

Me too!!!! There is something wrong with the system because I 100% sure i got the yellow winter hat a while back but it somehow disappeared from my inventory. I have most of the items in my in-game inventory but it still shows in the reward website that i don't have it. 

https://imgur.com/a/U4qLAtp

Can someone from @klei please look into this issue?

I also wasted points on a heart that i already owned, can klei pls look into my items? Also, i'm sure i have the Clucky Winter Hat and all the valentine heart drops, but in my in-game inventory shows i only have a few of them... im not sure whats going on. please look into my issue.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:25 AM, .lemonti said:

Same to me.

xd.png

Yes, its bugged.. i wasted point :((

https://imgur.com/a/U4qLAtp

So, I guess I don't totally understand this rewards thing.  I havent played in a really long time, and my son and I just started playing again, but we both noticed we had some reward points in our accounts, so we both selected some different skins like the crystalline honeydome and crystralline icebox.  However, we dont seem to be able to craft them yet, and they dont show up under the belongings tab with our other stuff.  Is this reaward just the right for it to drop in the world and be able to craft it after that? or am I missing something else to redeem it?

51 minutes ago, ejkeebler said:

So, I guess I don't totally understand this rewards thing.  I havent played in a really long time, and my son and I just started playing again, but we both noticed we had some reward points in our accounts, so we both selected some different skins like the crystalline honeydome and crystralline icebox.  However, we dont seem to be able to craft them yet, and they dont show up under the belongings tab with our other stuff.  Is this reaward just the right for it to drop in the world and be able to craft it after that? or am I missing something else to redeem it?

did you make sure to get the skins and not the icons? if you got the skins then when you have the materials and level of science to craft you can click the small arrow under and to the right of the preview image in your crafting tab

5 minutes ago, gaymime said:

did you make sure to get the skins and not the icons? if you got the skins then when you have the materials and level of science to craft you can click the small arrow under and to the right of the preview image in your crafting tab

Guess I'm not sure.  They were 1200 points a piece, they weren't the pictures, I now that.  They dont show up when I try to craft like the other skins do, i.e. pirate birdcage.  Also the thread doesnt seem to match up with whats actually in game either, but it does show up in DST as "recently  discovered"

35 minutes ago, ejkeebler said:

Guess I'm not sure.  They were 1200 points a piece, they weren't the pictures, I now that.  They dont show up when I try to craft like the other skins do, i.e. pirate birdcage.  Also the thread doesnt seem to match up with whats actually in game either, but it does show up in DST as "recently  discovered"

They are showing up now, not sure why, perhaps we were being impatient.

• Like 1
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

• Developer
34 minutes ago, rawii22 said:

They're probably trying to think of a way to balance the system so that point rewards don't just automatically turn into spool rewards...

Nope, purely technical reasons. Joe bugs us regularly begging to be able to give you lot big bags of spool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Ninja 3
  • Health 1
  • Spool 3
  • Big Ups 3
  • Potato Cup 2

Well... I came to this thread to talk about items that shows as "not claimed" on my "Klei Rewards" page while I'm 100% sure I do have them ingame, but based on some last posts it looks like I'm not the only one having that issue.

If I accidently missclick on any of those would I lose klei points?

47 minutes ago, Prajdo said:

Well... I came to this thread to talk about items that shows as "not claimed" on my "Klei Rewards" page while I'm 100% sure I do have them ingame, but based on some last posts it looks like I'm not the only one having that issue.

If I accidently missclick on any of those would I lose klei points?

Yes.

So please don't do it and later comeback to complain about it xD.

There's no reason to obtain such items again.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Please add the salt box shaker :'( Is almost over a year since we got that release. 

That's not the only one that's missing -- but I'm sure Klei's aware. *goes over checklist*

As for other Twitch drops not currently available on the Rewards page, there's:

• Bone-Chilling Firepit (+ portrait + icon)
  • Klaus Cap (+ portrait + icon)
  • Ice Fishing Rod
  • Rusted Scythe

Bottomless Pit is early access, and Crab King Sail and Roseate Sail were launch-related, so I guess those are off the table. The Gorge tournament rewards probably aren't gonna come back either. :( Too bad. Those Cornucopia portraits look pretty neat.

Edited by Blue Three
  • Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

On 08/08/2019 at 19:17, JoeW said:

Estamos introduzindo um sistema que permitirá aos jogadores coletar "pontos" em suas contas, fazendo várias coisas, como se inscrever no nosso Youtube ou nos seguir no Twitter e, em seguida, usar esses pontos para obter itens. Atualmente estaremos usando isso para distribuir nossos itens fora do ciclo do Twitch, em vez de vendê-los como sugerimos anteriormente. Isso permite que os jogadores consigam o que eles perderam antes ou apenas consigam sem passar pelo Twitch.

A primeira versão disso pode ser encontrada em nossa página de contas aqui:  https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

No futuro, vamos atualizar o programa de recompensas com novas maneiras de ganhar mais pontos e receber recompensas legais que eles podem ter perdido, ou até mesmo coisas totalmente novas. Deixe-nos saber o que você pensa!

how to earn points?