Introducing, Klei Rewards

I spent 1200 points on a hunters axe. Before I realized that it was possible to craft it with spools. Unfortunately, this is not mentioned in the news. Is it possible to replay this situation? And what logic to add such items to rewards. Initially, it was supposed to make this branch to get items that are out of use, for example, as previously introduced twitch drops. I do not understand this system. Is this a hint about the subsequent "constant" introduction of points in the rewards branch, or some useless model? And now 450 spools= 1200 pts? 

Thank you very much for such a nice update in the game. But the rewards system looks stupid at the moment.

• Developer
2 hours ago, kevinlucasilva said:

@JoeW how i get more points to buy the new axe skin? i have 850 points, but i can't do it in other ways, please, help me, and other users here have the same problems, so... help us

We're going to transition away from rewards for linking things and to these reward links whenever we have cool new stuff to tell you guys. That way you'll have a renewable source of points rather than just one-time rewards for linking stuff.

Just now, matgoncalves said:

I did not receive the 450 points after clicking on the link. I only received the spool in the game :/  (I have 1000 points. There are only 200 points left to pick up the axe)

What's your KU? I'll take a look. We had some trouble yesterday because the accounts page wasn't calling things correctly, but it should be working fine now. You can click the link a second time, nothing will happen to your account if you've already claimed it, but if something went wrong it should fix things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, nome said:

We're going to transition away from rewards for linking things and to these reward links whenever we have cool new stuff to tell you guys. That way you'll have a renewable source of points rather than just one-time rewards for linking stuff.

What's your KU? I'll take a look. We had some trouble yesterday because the accounts page wasn't calling things correctly, but it should be working fine now. You can click the link a second time, nothing will happen to your account if you've already claimed it, but if something went wrong it should fix things.

image.thumb.png.1d9bf2e63729631951b3fcc4f82f351e.png

it still didn't work

image.png.4358d5179fe17e59f5ae00407f1af693.png

Hello. I don’t know what is happening, but when I follow Klei on either Facebook or Instagram, I still cannot claim the 850 points for the reward exchange. Is this a normal occurrence? Do I have to wait? Thanks.

17 hours ago, Golodni said:

I spent 1200 points on a hunters axe. Before I realized that it was possible to craft it with spools. Unfortunately, this is not mentioned in the news. Is it possible to replay this situation? And what logic to add such items to rewards. Initially, it was supposed to make this branch to get items that are out of use, for example, as previously introduced twitch drops. I do not understand this system. Is this a hint about the subsequent "constant" introduction of points in the rewards branch, or some useless model? And now 450 spools= 1200 pts? 

Thank you very much for such a nice update in the game. But the rewards system looks stupid at the moment.

Me too Bro

• Sad 1

• Developer
20 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

KU_KHy4ITs4

Redeemed 450 spool Sun May 31 20:27:14 2020 UTC.

On 5/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, kevinlucasilva said:

KU_iv8HNmXJ

Redeemed 450 spool Fri May 29 00:29:02 2020 UTC

4 hours ago, matgoncalves said:

KU_khDRS3YF

Redeemed 450 spool Thu May 28 23:14:59 2020 UTC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Klei User ID:  KU_H7WELmWI

I have DST on both Steam and PS4.  I have made two separate twitch accounts to be able to get rewards, but I always have difficulty with getting the PS4 account to receive credit.  I have tried unlinking/relinking multiple times, which appears to be successful, except I continue to not receive credit for watching streams. I've tried using different browsers to watch, or even using the twitch app on mobile devices, and still no luck.  Any suggestion?

• Developer
18 hours ago, MadPedro said:
I have DST on both Steam and PS4.  I have made two separate twitch accounts to be able to get rewards, but I always have difficulty with getting the PS4 account to receive credit.  I have tried unlinking/relinking multiple times, which appears to be successful, except I continue to not receive credit for watching streams. I've tried using different browsers to watch, or even using the twitch app on mobile devices, and still no luck.  Any suggestion?

It should no longer be necessary to unlink, ticks should go to whichever account you linked from most recently.

As for why you're getting/not getting ticks, we're working on some UI to show you how many twitch ticks you've got but it's not quite ready yet. @JanH has some troubleshooting documentation available for you in the mean time I think.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, MadPedro said:
Klei User ID:  KU_H7WELmWI

Per Nome's post above, please visit our troubleshooting documentation on the Klei Support site: https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037394452

• Thanks 1

this is my klei user id: KU_I56ufuAw , i have the same problem,

thanks! 

On 6/1/2020 at 12:30 PM, matgoncalves said:

I was looking and I found my KU. IS: KU_khDRS3YF

Thx :)

Sem título.png

Edited by gias_00

I have subscribed to the newsletter,  linked and liked/followed both the instagram and facebook pages but I only have 850 points. Like others, I have waited 48h, unlikedunfollowed both pages and nothing happens. 

I have no idea for which one of the "quests" I got the 850 points but there are still at least 2 I have not received points for. 

I have contacted Klei through facebook chat and was directed here. 

My Klei id is KU_QyKzdbbt

Hello @nomeI have seen that a lot of people are confused about getting points and spools in the "Klei rewards"  system.
I want to give some suggetions related to clarity, maybe It would help those people from getting confused.
It would be nice if we had like a "redeemed historic" tab, we would click on it and see a historic of things we redeemed.

For example:

03/06/2020 -> 450 spools redeemed from https://accounts.klei.com/link/gimmesomespool (the link used for it)
01/06/2020 -> 850 points redeemed from https://accounts.klei.com/link/gimmepointsplz 

Also, It would be nice having more visual clarity, for example in the curio cabinet we have our number of spools showing:
image.png.fd16c3cf1fa499631d855688f619e7dc.png
 It would also be nice having our number of spools appearing in the "Klei rewards".
And also an animation showing it increasing would help those people understand what changed and if it was Spools or Points.

• Like 1