Introducing, Klei Rewards

• Developer
On 8/25/2020 at 1:34 PM, Pineapple_Man said:

So the link (https://accounts.klei.com/link/augQOL) doesn't work for me, it says that i have redeemed it except i haven't redeemed it yet, in fact i haven't seen the link until like a week ago and i clicked on it but it said that i can only redeem this link once, Klei, help

Be sure to check https://accounts.klei.com/account/transactions - chances are you were credited it from some other source. If you don't see it there anywhere we can take a look, just send your KU.

• Thanks 4

Under the Klei rewards, at the bottom there is an option to redeem a code. I’m assuming this is for the funko pop! Items. However when I went to try to redeem my item through the rewards section it keeps telling me my code is invalid. 

Is this not the place to redeem those items? If it is not, where can I redeem this item? And if it is, why is my item code invalid? I’ve not used it. 

• Developer
On 8/27/2020 at 9:31 AM, Iswut said:

Under the Klei rewards, at the bottom there is an option to redeem a code. I’m assuming this is for the funko pop! Items. However when I went to try to redeem my item through the rewards section it keeps telling me my code is invalid. 
Is this not the place to redeem those items? If it is not, where can I redeem this item? And if it is, why is my item code invalid? I’ve not used it. 

Nope, that's the right place - funko pops, Klei merch, etc should all be redeemable there. If you're still having problems just send me the code in a private message (or send it to Klei support and they'll forward to me) and I'll take a look at what's wrong.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Potato Cup 1

4 hours ago, Woa said:

Hi i can't receive the 1700 Klei points from signing in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Are you sure you didn't receive before? Because that link stays forever even if clicked 20 times and not-described copy of that link is in "free spools and points" thread.

• Like 1

One thing i wanted to suggest regarding the klei points system is to implement a feature that provides gaining certain amount of points while watching the dst drop tagged streams, similar to twitch drop item time stamps, 30 mins, 2 hours, 6 hours e.g 30 mins of watching a dst stream gives you like 100 klei points. That's all.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bruhmoment23 said:

One thing i wanted to suggest regarding the klei points system is to implement a feature that provides gaining certain amount of points while watching the dst drop tagged streams, similar to twitch drop item time stamps, 30 mins, 2 hours, 6 hours e.g 30 mins of watching a dst stream gives you like 100 klei points. That'

If this was one Time for month reward, would be balanced

• Like 4
  • Sanity 1

I was just looking through the rewards page to see if anything has changed, and i noticed that the "Big pile of spool to use in crafting other items" went from being labeled as "One time purchase" to "General collection".

Does this mean that when it does become available, we will be able to purchase it multiple times, or am i just looking to far into it?