Introducing, Klei Rewards

Just wanna say thank you to the team for so diligently providing us with Klei Coins. :wilson_love: After about 3 years of redeeming every code I came across, I finally got all of the rewards.

Now according to Instant-Noodles' checklist, the only stuff I'm missing are the Proof of Purchase skins, the Gorge Tournament-related frames and icons (not available), and the Ancient Cane (cause I haven't been able to solve that dang puzzle). Would be real cool if you could put that on the Rewards page for poor sods like me that are too stupid to figure it out, even together with a partner.

Edited by Blue Three

On 12/4/2023 at 9:21 AM, PrincessProblem said:

We haven't had any new rewards in over a year for sure. Twitch drops come every update but not the rewards.

They had rewards on the last update for house of horrors in October.I was too late to collect them, unfortunately, but the link was hidden in the post.

On 12/5/2023 at 6:15 PM, MellowtheHippie said:

They had rewards on the last update for house of horrors in October.I was too late to collect them, unfortunately, but the link was hidden in the post.

We got points towards the rewards, yes, with every update. The rewards themselves have not changed and I've already gotten them all. I'd like new ones. 

I'm not talking about the twitch drops either.

On 8/9/2019 at 1:17 AM, JoeW said:

We are introducing a system that will allow players to collect "points" on their accounts by doing various things like subscribing to our Youtube or following us on Twitter and then use those points to get items. Currently we will be using this to distribute our out of cycle Twitch items rather than selling them as we had previously suggested. This allows players to get what they missed before or just get them without going through Twitch.

The first version of this can be found on our accounts page here: https://accounts.klei.com/account/rewards

In the future we will update the rewards program with new ways to earn more points and pick up cool rewards they may have missed, or even possibly entirely new stuff. Let us know what you think!

last time the store was updated was in August 2022, since then a ton of new skins were out as drops
any plans on updating the reward store soon?

• Like 3

On 1/21/2024 at 10:17 AM, Almoboi said:

last time the store was updated was in August 2022, since then a ton of new skins were out as drops
any plans on updating the reward store soon?

i hope so :(

i deleted my twitch account because i cannot stand that much social media anymore.. 

• Like 2
  • Potato Cup 1