Introducing, Klei Rewards

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Picklesaurus said:

It would be nice if we had like a "redeemed historic" tab, we would click on it and see a historic of things we redeemed.

Already working on it. :)  Well, the inventory history part, someone else will have to do the HTML+JS to make it pretty.

10 minutes ago, Picklesaurus said:

It would also be nice having our number of spools appearing in the "Klei rewards".

Agreed. @YormanA is working on something super important right now but I'm going to ask him to do a pass on the Klei Accounts rewards stuff when he's done. 

• Thanks 8

On 5/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, Empy3 said:

Do the Rewards links not work in Chrome? I've tried turning off my ad blocker and several other steps, and nothing I do works. Clicking on the buttons for Facebook and Instagram take me to Klei's respective pages, but following them does nothing. Going back to the rewards page I still have 0 points and no verification that I've done anything to follow any of the Klei's accounts or subscribe to the emails. I've tried this several times over the last several months and always have the same results. 

Hi again Klei <3

I made this comment a few days ago and was hoping someone could give a response to it, specifically about the links to follow Facebook and Instagram continuing to be unresponsive. I was able to subscribe to the newsletter by editing my account settings (a notification that this is the problem when clicking on the "subscribe" button would be helpful, by the way.) What am I doing wrong here?

On 5/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, CarlZalph said:

I had to edit the button objects to remove the href urls for them to work properly here.

How would I go about doing this?

Edited by Empy3
Answered Part of My Own Question

1 hour ago, Empy3 said:

How would I go about doing this?

I'm not familiar with Chrome, but most modern browsers support inspecting an element on a page where you can then go in and change some html on your side temporarily while the page is open.  This is mainly used for debugging things.

The claim button itself was sticking an href url and not triggering the claim's xhr to ask the server to verify things, at least on my end at that time, so I edited out the href bit and all was well that Maxwell.

• Haha 1

@nome Quick question. I have an instagram account but not a facebook account. Whenever I try to link my account on the Klei rewards page it takes me to a facebook sign-in screen. Does this mean I have to create a facebook account first? Or is there a way around this where I can directly sign into instagram? (Also, I looked up whether I can sign into facebook with instagram but apparently I cannot. I must first make a facebook account and then link them.)

hi, I am having a issue when I trying to claim reward.

I link twitter and wechat, but when I click on claim reward, it loading for awhile and doing nothing.

could someone help me on this?

KUID:KU_kWMHQsQ4

Edited by dracozhu

On 6/3/2020 at 6:48 PM, nome said:

Already working on it. :)  Well, the inventory history part, someone else will have to do the HTML+JS to make it pretty.

Agreed. @YormanA is working on something super important right now but I'm going to ask him to do a pass on the Klei Accounts rewards stuff when he's done. 

How get more points to buy the new axe skin? i've 850 points but it isn't enough to buy it and there are no ways on how get more because i've already completed all the tasks. Help me please.

Captura de tela de 2020-06-07 11-59-51.png

Edited by kevinlucasilva

On 5/27/2020 at 3:21 PM, JoeW said:

We don't have the big pile of spool ready yet. We do have this new cool way to give out stuff though. 

For those of you eagerly watching this thread - click that link above for a little gift from the rewards team!

Not sure if this link worked for me. I click the link and it says Congratulations! I found a valid reward link in the wild. It's the same message I got for the link in the Walter and Woby page (which I know for a fact worked).

However, when I click the Walter link again, it tells me that I've already redeemed that reward and cannot do so again. However, when I click this link, it just repeats the same 'Congratulations' page. I have no idea how many spools I had prior to clicking, so I'm not entirely sure if I've actually received the reward or not.

Hello dear friends, I'm pretty new around here and got some problem I think!

I received my 850 points of klei rewards from QOL update successfully. Then I see the new update post on steam and saw the other klei reward link. (450 one) But sadly its not added to my account. In the past I used my reward points to redeem some of the items from there. I grabbed all I can and left 250 points. After collecting 850 from QOL update l ended up 1100 points, after that I click the "pinetreepioneers" link and got nothing. I'm not sure what happened there, bug perhaps?

• Developer
1 hour ago, Silentrious said:

I received my 850 points of klei rewards from QOL update successfully. Then I see the new update post on steam and saw the other klei reward link. (450 one) But sadly its not added to my account. In the past I used my reward points to redeem some of the items from there. I grabbed all I can and left 250 points. After collecting 850 from QOL update l ended up 1100 points, after that I click the "pinetreepioneers" link and got nothing. I'm not sure what happened there, bug perhaps?

Some of the links give spools instead of points.

• Thanks 2

Hi! I don't know what the problem is, but when I want to claim the reward I get nothing. E.g., Instagram - I click the link "claim reward", it redirects me to the Instagram website, I can see, that I have already subscribed, but get no reward. The same problem with the Facebook.

On 6/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, dracozhu said:

hi, I am having a issue when I trying to claim reward.

I link twitter and wechat, but when I click on claim reward, it loading for awhile and doing nothing.

could someone help me on this?

KUID:KU_kWMHQsQ4

Can someone help me on this?

Hey Guys, 

i just want qick help... i didn't find anything about it anywhere.

at accounts.klei.com at "Rewards" u can link different profiles to klei for points but the WeChat thing does not grand me the points, everything else worked.

It says "Successfully claimed" but i did not get it.

Is there a solution out there that i have not found?

Thanks for any help

Have some more points then: https://accounts.klei.com/link/omgmorepoints

(This link expires in 7 days from now)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 16

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

Have some more points then: https://accounts.klei.com/link/omgmorepoints

(This link expires in 7 days from now)

202018Jun
Started 6 hours, 27 minutes and 46 seconds ago
Thursday, June 18th 2020, 6:45 pm
202025Jun
Ends in 6 days, 17 hours, 32 minutes and 14 seconds
Thursday, June 25th 2020, 6:45 pm
2020-06-18 18:45:002020-06-25 18:45:00America/Chihuahuaomgmorepoints expirationThis key lasts 7 dayswww.klei.comKleisupport@klei.comAñadir al Calendario Africa/AbidjanAfrica/AccraAfrica/Addis_AbabaAfrica/AlgiersAfrica/AsmaraAfrica/AsmeraAfrica/BamakoAfrica/BanguiAfrica/BanjulAfrica/BissauAfrica/BlantyreAfrica/BrazzavilleAfrica/BujumburaAfrica/CairoAfrica/CasablancaAfrica/CeutaAfrica/ConakryAfrica/DakarAfrica/Dar_es_SalaamAfrica/DjiboutiAfrica/DoualaAfrica/El_AaiunAfrica/FreetownAfrica/GaboroneAfrica/HarareAfrica/JohannesburgAfrica/JubaAfrica/KampalaAfrica/KhartoumAfrica/KigaliAfrica/KinshasaAfrica/LagosAfrica/LibrevilleAfrica/LomeAfrica/LuandaAfrica/LubumbashiAfrica/LusakaAfrica/MalaboAfrica/MaputoAfrica/MaseruAfrica/MbabaneAfrica/MogadishuAfrica/MonroviaAfrica/NairobiAfrica/NdjamenaAfrica/NiameyAfrica/NouakchottAfrica/OuagadougouAfrica/Porto-NovoAfrica/Sao_TomeAfrica/TimbuktuAfrica/TripoliAfrica/TunisAfrica/WindhoekAmerica/AdakAmerica/AnchorageAmerica/AnguillaAmerica/AntiguaAmerica/AraguainaAmerica/Argentina/Buenos_AiresAmerica/Argentina/CatamarcaAmerica/Argentina/ComodRivadaviaAmerica/Argentina/CordobaAmerica/Argentina/JujuyAmerica/Argentina/La_RiojaAmerica/Argentina/MendozaAmerica/Argentina/Rio_GallegosAmerica/Argentina/SaltaAmerica/Argentina/San_JuanAmerica/Argentina/San_LuisAmerica/Argentina/TucumanAmerica/Argentina/UshuaiaAmerica/ArubaAmerica/AsuncionAmerica/AtikokanAmerica/AtkaAmerica/BahiaAmerica/Bahia_BanderasAmerica/BarbadosAmerica/BelemAmerica/BelizeAmerica/Blanc-SablonAmerica/Boa_VistaAmerica/BogotaAmerica/BoiseAmerica/Buenos_AiresAmerica/Cambridge_BayAmerica/Campo_GrandeAmerica/CancunAmerica/CaracasAmerica/CatamarcaAmerica/CayenneAmerica/CaymanAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/ChihuahuaAmerica/Coral_HarbourAmerica/CordobaAmerica/Costa_RicaAmerica/CrestonAmerica/CuiabaAmerica/CuracaoAmerica/DanmarkshavnAmerica/DawsonAmerica/Dawson_CreekAmerica/DenverAmerica/DetroitAmerica/DominicaAmerica/EdmontonAmerica/EirunepeAmerica/El_SalvadorAmerica/EnsenadaAmerica/Fort_NelsonAmerica/Fort_WayneAmerica/FortalezaAmerica/Glace_BayAmerica/GodthabAmerica/Goose_BayAmerica/Grand_TurkAmerica/GrenadaAmerica/GuadeloupeAmerica/GuatemalaAmerica/GuayaquilAmerica/GuyanaAmerica/HalifaxAmerica/HavanaAmerica/HermosilloAmerica/Indiana/IndianapolisAmerica/Indiana/KnoxAmerica/Indiana/MarengoAmerica/Indiana/PetersburgAmerica/Indiana/Tell_CityAmerica/Indiana/VevayAmerica/Indiana/VincennesAmerica/Indiana/WinamacAmerica/IndianapolisAmerica/InuvikAmerica/IqaluitAmerica/JamaicaAmerica/JujuyAmerica/JuneauAmerica/Kentucky/LouisvilleAmerica/Kentucky/MonticelloAmerica/Knox_INAmerica/KralendijkAmerica/La_PazAmerica/LimaAmerica/Los_AngelesAmerica/LouisvilleAmerica/Lower_PrincesAmerica/MaceioAmerica/ManaguaAmerica/ManausAmerica/MarigotAmerica/MartiniqueAmerica/MatamorosAmerica/MazatlanAmerica/MendozaAmerica/MenomineeAmerica/MeridaAmerica/MetlakatlaAmerica/Mexico_CityAmerica/MiquelonAmerica/MonctonAmerica/MonterreyAmerica/MontevideoAmerica/MontrealAmerica/MontserratAmerica/NassauAmerica/New_YorkAmerica/NipigonAmerica/NomeAmerica/NoronhaAmerica/North_Dakota/BeulahAmerica/North_Dakota/CenterAmerica/North_Dakota/New_SalemAmerica/OjinagaAmerica/PanamaAmerica/PangnirtungAmerica/ParamariboAmerica/PhoenixAmerica/Port-au-PrinceAmerica/Port_of_SpainAmerica/Porto_AcreAmerica/Porto_VelhoAmerica/Puerto_RicoAmerica/Punta_ArenasAmerica/Rainy_RiverAmerica/Rankin_InletAmerica/RecifeAmerica/ReginaAmerica/ResoluteAmerica/Rio_BrancoAmerica/RosarioAmerica/Santa_IsabelAmerica/SantaremAmerica/SantiagoAmerica/Santo_DomingoAmerica/Sao_PauloAmerica/ScoresbysundAmerica/ShiprockAmerica/SitkaAmerica/St_BarthelemyAmerica/St_JohnsAmerica/St_KittsAmerica/St_LuciaAmerica/St_ThomasAmerica/St_VincentAmerica/Swift_CurrentAmerica/TegucigalpaAmerica/ThuleAmerica/Thunder_BayAmerica/TijuanaAmerica/TorontoAmerica/TortolaAmerica/VancouverAmerica/VirginAmerica/WhitehorseAmerica/WinnipegAmerica/YakutatAmerica/YellowknifeAntarctica/CaseyAntarctica/DavisAntarctica/DumontDUrvilleAntarctica/MacquarieAntarctica/MawsonAntarctica/McMurdoAntarctica/PalmerAntarctica/RotheraAntarctica/South_PoleAntarctica/SyowaAntarctica/TrollAntarctica/VostokArctic/LongyearbyenAsia/AdenAsia/AlmatyAsia/AmmanAsia/AnadyrAsia/AqtauAsia/AqtobeAsia/AshgabatAsia/AshkhabadAsia/AtyrauAsia/BaghdadAsia/BahrainAsia/BakuAsia/BangkokAsia/BarnaulAsia/BeirutAsia/BishkekAsia/BruneiAsia/CalcuttaAsia/ChitaAsia/ChoibalsanAsia/ChongqingAsia/ChungkingAsia/ColomboAsia/DaccaAsia/DamascusAsia/DhakaAsia/DiliAsia/DubaiAsia/DushanbeAsia/FamagustaAsia/GazaAsia/HarbinAsia/HebronAsia/Ho_Chi_MinhAsia/Hong_KongAsia/HovdAsia/IrkutskAsia/IstanbulAsia/JakartaAsia/JayapuraAsia/JerusalemAsia/KabulAsia/KamchatkaAsia/KarachiAsia/KashgarAsia/KathmanduAsia/KatmanduAsia/KhandygaAsia/KolkataAsia/KrasnoyarskAsia/Kuala_LumpurAsia/KuchingAsia/KuwaitAsia/MacaoAsia/MacauAsia/MagadanAsia/MakassarAsia/ManilaAsia/MuscatAsia/NicosiaAsia/NovokuznetskAsia/NovosibirskAsia/OmskAsia/OralAsia/Phnom_PenhAsia/PontianakAsia/PyongyangAsia/QatarAsia/QyzylordaAsia/RangoonAsia/RiyadhAsia/SaigonAsia/SakhalinAsia/SamarkandAsia/SeoulAsia/ShanghaiAsia/SingaporeAsia/SrednekolymskAsia/TaipeiAsia/TashkentAsia/TbilisiAsia/TehranAsia/Tel_AvivAsia/ThimbuAsia/ThimphuAsia/TokyoAsia/TomskAsia/Ujung_PandangAsia/UlaanbaatarAsia/Ulan_BatorAsia/UrumqiAsia/Ust-NeraAsia/VientianeAsia/VladivostokAsia/YakutskAsia/YangonAsia/YekaterinburgAsia/YerevanAtlantic/AzoresAtlantic/BermudaAtlantic/CanaryAtlantic/Cape_VerdeAtlantic/FaeroeAtlantic/FaroeAtlantic/Jan_MayenAtlantic/MadeiraAtlantic/ReykjavikAtlantic/South_GeorgiaAtlantic/St_HelenaAtlantic/StanleyAustralia/ACTAustralia/AdelaideAustralia/BrisbaneAustralia/Broken_HillAustralia/CanberraAustralia/CurrieAustralia/DarwinAustralia/EuclaAustralia/HobartAustralia/LHIAustralia/LindemanAustralia/Lord_HoweAustralia/MelbourneAustralia/NSWAustralia/NorthAustralia/PerthAustralia/QueenslandAustralia/SouthAustralia/SydneyAustralia/TasmaniaAustralia/VictoriaAustralia/WestAustralia/YancowinnaBrazil/AcreBrazil/DeNoronhaBrazil/EastBrazil/WestCETCST6CDTCanada/AtlanticCanada/CentralCanada/East-SaskatchewanCanada/EasternCanada/MountainCanada/NewfoundlandCanada/PacificCanada/SaskatchewanCanada/YukonChile/ContinentalChile/EasterIslandCubaEETESTEST5EDTEgyptEireEtc/GMTEtc/GMT+0Etc/GMT+1Etc/GMT+10Etc/GMT+11Etc/GMT+12Etc/GMT+2Etc/GMT+3Etc/GMT+4Etc/GMT+5Etc/GMT+6Etc/GMT+7Etc/GMT+8Etc/GMT+9Etc/GMT-0Etc/GMT-1Etc/GMT-10Etc/GMT-11Etc/GMT-12Etc/GMT-13Etc/GMT-14Etc/GMT-2Etc/GMT-3Etc/GMT-4Etc/GMT-5Etc/GMT-6Etc/GMT-7Etc/GMT-8Etc/GMT-9Etc/GMT0Etc/GreenwichEtc/UCTEtc/UTCEtc/UniversalEtc/ZuluEurope/AmsterdamEurope/AndorraEurope/AstrakhanEurope/AthensEurope/BelfastEurope/BelgradeEurope/BerlinEurope/BratislavaEurope/BrusselsEurope/BucharestEurope/BudapestEurope/BusingenEurope/ChisinauEurope/CopenhagenEurope/DublinEurope/GibraltarEurope/GuernseyEurope/HelsinkiEurope/Isle_of_ManEurope/IstanbulEurope/JerseyEurope/KaliningradEurope/KievEurope/KirovEurope/LisbonEurope/LjubljanaEurope/LondonEurope/LuxembourgEurope/MadridEurope/MaltaEurope/MariehamnEurope/MinskEurope/MonacoEurope/MoscowEurope/NicosiaEurope/OsloEurope/ParisEurope/PodgoricaEurope/PragueEurope/RigaEurope/RomeEurope/SamaraEurope/San_MarinoEurope/SarajevoEurope/SaratovEurope/SimferopolEurope/SkopjeEurope/SofiaEurope/StockholmEurope/TallinnEurope/TiraneEurope/TiraspolEurope/UlyanovskEurope/UzhgorodEurope/VaduzEurope/VaticanEurope/ViennaEurope/VilniusEurope/VolgogradEurope/WarsawEurope/ZagrebEurope/ZaporozhyeEurope/ZurichGBGB-EireGMTGMT+0GMT-0GMT0GreenwichHSTHongkongIcelandIndian/AntananarivoIndian/ChagosIndian/ChristmasIndian/CocosIndian/ComoroIndian/KerguelenIndian/MaheIndian/MaldivesIndian/MauritiusIndian/MayotteIndian/ReunionIranIsraelJamaicaJapanKwajaleinLibyaMETMSTMST7MDTMexico/BajaNorteMexico/BajaSurMexico/GeneralNZNZ-CHATNavajoPRCPST8PDTPacific/ApiaPacific/AucklandPacific/BougainvillePacific/ChathamPacific/ChuukPacific/EasterPacific/EfatePacific/EnderburyPacific/FakaofoPacific/FijiPacific/FunafutiPacific/GalapagosPacific/GambierPacific/GuadalcanalPacific/GuamPacific/HonoluluPacific/JohnstonPacific/KiritimatiPacific/KosraePacific/KwajaleinPacific/MajuroPacific/MarquesasPacific/MidwayPacific/NauruPacific/NiuePacific/NorfolkPacific/NoumeaPacific/Pago_PagoPacific/PalauPacific/PitcairnPacific/PohnpeiPacific/PonapePacific/Port_MoresbyPacific/RarotongaPacific/SaipanPacific/SamoaPacific/TahitiPacific/TarawaPacific/TongatapuPacific/TrukPacific/WakePacific/WallisPacific/YapPolandPortugalROCROKSingaporeTurkeyUCTUS/AlaskaUS/AleutianUS/ArizonaUS/CentralUS/East-IndianaUS/EasternUS/HawaiiUS/Indiana-StarkeUS/MichiganUS/MountainUS/PacificUS/Pacific-NewUS/SamoaUTCUniversalW-SUWETZulu

Those are reward poits or spool?