Don't Starve Together - Return of Them: Eye of The Storm Now Available!

32 minutes ago, Jason said:

With the three lunar altars now complete, the truth at the center of this ancient mystery will finally come to light...
They've been here all along.

Legitimately, I'm pretty sure this fixes like 99% of people's qualms/supposed plot holes.

• Like 1

Excellent work as usual and not really a Webber player but excited to see what changes with him!

Also very nice touch with dropping rocks around the garden in the gameplay trailer. That’s a really cool design I’m gonna have to use for my gardens! 

So, seeing Charlie looming over the characters like that, to me pretty much confirms what I was always uncertain of:

Charlie is evil. Period.

She might still be able to get redeemed, you could say Maxwell has been redeemed. He certainly came from the same position of evil as Charlie, but now at least gets along with the others. That doesn't rule out he won't betray them one day, but oh well.

13 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Legitimately, I'm pretty sure this fixes like 99% of people's qualms/supposed plot holes.

Don't mean to be a debbie downer but that honestly confused me even more. Seems really anticlimactic.

Its like Winter is coming! In game of thrones but... wait, Winter has been here all along! 

Now the portal seems even more useless than ever. Also I am wondering why "They" have just been hanging around all along not really doing anything. The moon is also "Them"? 

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. We'll see! :)

• Like 3