Handmade Codex Umbra

H 4.5 centimeter, L 16 centimeter, W 22.5 centimeter (or 1.7, 6.2 and 8.8 inches accordingly).

The cover is made of crepe paper (and cardboard, of course), the letter "M" is made from velvet ribbon.

VjrGbQn.jpg?1

In case you were wondering, most pages were just added to make the book thicker, the only ones with anything DS-related written on them are the ones below.

More images (18 to be exact) in the spoiler tags.

I must warn you: I'm even worse artist than a photographer, so the following images may make your eyes bleed. Also, apologies for my fingers in several photos, the pages refused to stay put, so I had to hold them down.

LIBv0w0.jpg?1

PopXDR5.jpg?1

iUXU6xb.jpg?1

pwhnMPS.png?1

qnYzGqd.jpg?1

qDWn38P.jpg?1

XXQeTOO.jpg?1

kosGtbt.png?1

XonzwKA.jpg?1

• Like 34

Oh no!  He now possesses Their secrets!  Everybody run!

But seriously, really cool!

I'm a girl, actually.

Forms of address aside, thank you, everyone, for the compliments.

H 4.5 centimeter, L 16 centimeter, W 22.5 centimeter (or 1.7, 6.2 and 8.8 inches accordingly). The cover is made of crepe paper (and cardboard, of course), the letter "M" is made from velvet ribbon.

(img)

In case you were wondering, most pages were just added to make the book thicker, the only ones with anything DS-related written on them are the ones below.

More images (18 to be exact) in the spoiler tags.

I must warn you: I'm even worse artist than a photographer, so the following images may make your eyes bleed. Also, apologies for my fingers in several photos, the pages refused to stay put, so I had to hold them down.

(img)

That's one pretty book o_o And nice to see you added some content as well, would've been a shame if it was completely empty xD

Hey @Zhuzha, I'm just chiming in to let you know that we've featured your handmade Codex Umbra on the latest Fan Art Spotlight! The Codex looks wonderful; and the images inside really give it life. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!

Oh my God! Thank you very much! It's a great honour to be featured next to many wonderful artists and cosplayers.