Don't Starve Together - Return of Them: Eye of The Storm Now Available!

WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WEBBER WBERBEJ KLJHFKLJAEGHKJLFABHLKJANNKAN:JKFAEHI:UTP}QOUMJMNLKDAL:LKF

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

DST_2021GameplayTrailer_Long_Wallpaper.png

Is there a reason Wortox and Maxwell are not there? Is it hinting to a future short with the two?

3 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Maybe it still makes you happy to find that apparently even the fuelweaver has a cute little hellish pet20210505_203909.jpg

Looks like a mouse.

I'm very intrigued how the 2021 trailer shows Winona meeting Willow and Wilson, like it's part of the story.

I'm very happy with the part with Pearl.  Glad she wasn't forgotten.

• Like 2

Does the end of the Return of Them storyline mean the end of the moon? Because I feel like that update trailer left a LOT to follow up on. If not, what exactly does the end of this storyline signify? I love where this is going, just a bit confused is all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

Here you go
DST_2021GameplayTrailer_Wallpaper.pngDST_2021GameplayTrailer_Long_Wallpaper.png

Aw, no Maxwell? he seems to be always absent from these group pictures. I wonder if he's brooding or plotting something behind a tree. 

This looks amazing! I'm not skilled enough to make the Lunar Storm happen in my games, I'm mostly here for the lore haha.

And YAY Webber refresh and Summer event! Super excited :D

It's been 7 hours and the patch notes are still missing.

Are they ever going to be edited in or is the "READ UPDATE NOTES" you post everywhere just a clickbait?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sub-Maxwell said:

Does the end of the Return of Them storyline mean the end of the moon? Because I feel like that update trailer left a LOT to follow up on. If not, what exactly does the end of this storyline signify? I love where this is going, just a bit confused is all.

i feel like RoT is the base of a big moon arc or Them arc where eye of the storm left off with the Alter(Them) finally returning having the seals around him broken so he is finally free

1 hour ago, Dextops said:

i feel like RoT is the base of a big moon arc or Them arc where eye of the storm left off with the Alter(Them) finally returning having the seals around him broken so he is finally free

Maybe only RETURN of Them is done now and the next update chain will be Shenanigans of Them

• Haha 4

Hi! I checked my belongings and I didn’t receive the pantomimed tools from the login from the last update. I’ve never missed a single update drop and it seems like this is the only one I didn’t get even though I signed in. I received my twitch drops but not the invisible tools :( is there any way I can still get the invisible pickaxe, axe, shovel, etc? I’d be willing to use the last of my klei reward points to get them on the website if they aren’t available anymore. Are they available for spools or anything? Please help me. I’m desperate ❤️

Edited by LittleMissRiss

Also lemme just toss in a theory out of the blue to make something of the gameplay trailer. I mentioned that in the scene with the fuelweaver where things get crazy, you can cleary see indications of a filmroll there, which explains the scratches on the screen. Now, if we think back a little, much earlier trailers also used the scratchy filmroll aesthetic and had Ragtime play over them to kind of indicate, that this scenes are what Maxwell watches while on the throne. Now, there's no king Maxwell and no Ragtime, but we still have the film aesthetic, that might be pointing towards the fact, that all of the survivor's shenanigans are being watched right now by someone. The fuelweaver breaks this third wall for a second: While "scratched" too most of the time, there are a few frames, where the scratched scenery is suddenly BEHIND him, putting him in front of the entire scene. After that, fire appears for the transition, but the way it spreads looks pretty interesting: it burns holes into the picture, pretty much in the way an actual filmroll would burn.

22 minutes ago, LittleMissRiss said:

Hi! I checked my belongings and I didn’t receive the pantomimed tools from the login from the last update. I’ve never missed a single update drop and it seems like this is the only one I didn’t get even though I signed in. I received my twitch drops but not the invisible tools :( is there any way I can still get the invisible pickaxe, axe, shovel, etc? I’d be willing to use the last of my klei reward points to get them on the website if they aren’t available anymore. Are they available for spools or anything? Please help me. I’m desperate ❤️

Invisible tools are all weavable! You can just make them with spools.

10 hours ago, HEAVYDIRTYSOUL said:

remember their cheeky line in the tags of the axiom visus teaser? can someone check the tags to the EotS trailer?

qweqwe.png.19c8bb6ab8015f5dd3c7935459dcd4c4.png

i checked a few times, nothing is sus rn

• Haha 1