Don't Starve Together - Return of Them: Eye of The Storm Now Available!

There is this 1 issue I have with the boss.

During phase 3 the boss somehow run on to the water and will just stay there forever.

I am not sure if this is intended but I don't see a way killing him if he just stay on water like that.

8 hours ago, HellHeater said:

what is the difference

dont know, but sweeper is working good and skin Staff don't. 

Earlier today on twitch I saw a mod which was showing time to the moonstorm. Does anybody know its name? 

And another thing-in generation world option, on event menu, I have all of them except Moonstorm. How can I start it? Is it just after updating the game? 

1 hour ago, dzoli said:

Earlier today on twitch I saw a mod which was showing time to the moonstorm. Does anybody know its name? 

And another thing-in generation world option, on event menu, I have all of them except Moonstorm. How can I start it? Is it just after updating the game? 

to get a moonstorm you first need to place the 3 moon altars close to each other and then things happen

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

to get a moonstorm you first need to place the 3 moon altars close to each other and then things happen

oh, so it is auto on my map, just need to start it? thanks!

1 minute ago, dzoli said:

Moonstorm can only be activated if you build a summoning alter by finding all its parts, and killing the new moon boss.

I am deeply saddened that it’s tied exclusively behind having to do X, X & Y first.. Dont Starve Together can be a very time consuming game taking hours upon hours of progression to reach a certain point-

Meanwhile I prefer short burst sessions, Something where I can experience a ton of content in an hour or less

Its why I sometimes alter world Gen settings so seasons are shorter, I get to experience all the seasons in significantly less time.

This is both a blessing And a curse depending on what you have toggled- if you forgot to turn off Deerclops & Bearger expect them to invade your face so often you get sick of them.. 

I realize that DST is mostly meant to be played on Default settings, but maybe people just want to experience the new stuff without all the other hours of preparing and set up for it?

If your on PC you can even just console command your game to that point but if your on Xbox or PlayStation you have to do X, X & Y before you get to enjoy Moonstorm.

On 5/5/2021 at 12:28 PM, Jason said:

This next character refresh not many people are interested in, so we're not going to make a big deal of it. But if you want to be spoiled, I'll give you a little teaser work in progress art in the spoiler below. Can you guess who it is?

i was so pissed at this until i looked at the spoiler, consider me fooled, bamboozled even

• Haha 2

I'm late, haven't been playing lately, and highkey a little down, but the gods have smiled upon me on this day! What joy! What glee! (Woolly Chester is so great I just wanna snuggle em! :love_heart:)

I'm excited for Webber's refresh too, and I really hope that lil animation will be a new idle for them! Sweet child! Forever holds my heart in webs!

• Health 1

1 minute ago, Mr.zork said:

If you want to hate the game come to console:)

Better still, look at it from the perspective of someone who prefers singleplayer, but knows that singleplayer has basically been abandoned by the devs.

We don't even get bug fixes anymore.

• Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

I'm quite curious about the Webber rework. He has been overshadowed by Wendy from the very start, and is usually at his best at solo or Webber-only -servers. I wonder what Klei has for him. I kinda hope he gets something new that turns him more useful for teamplay. I would also love to see some use for the Spider-Queen-Hats, they are quite useless and not worth the boss fights atm. 

I also bet that the lore-animation is practically nothing else but a silhouette of a spider eating a boy. :D

1 hour ago, MA7xGE said:

I would also love to see some use for the Spider-Queen-Hats, they are quite useless and not worth the boss fights atm

Extremely useful to clean spider infestations in biomes like dark forest or swamps

In my last world i could clean many spider queens in the cave swamp by just fake atacking the queens meanwhile i was farming reeds

The Celestial Champion has deforested the entire lunar island thanks to its phase 2. I really hope they introduce something that makes reforesting easier aside from the Lunar Experiment. :(