Will the ROT BETA update come this week?(IT CAME!!)

29 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Summer Solstice in the middle of April? :razz:

with the climate change and an unexpected snowy day all across europe in the middle of April, I wouldn't be so surprised if they pulled back the midsommar event to early may :P Spring doens't exist anymore

56 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Summer Solstice in the middle of April? :razz:

Who said anything is happening in April?

Perhaps it is the final RoT update and perhaps it's big to the point it still needs many weeks of work. Perhaps it's so large Klei would put it on pause and redirect their focus on the new summer event.

3 minutes ago, Well-met said:

Perhaps it is the final RoT update and perhaps it's big to the point it still needs many weeks of work. Perhaps it's so large Klei would put it on pause and redirect their focus on the new summer event.

image.thumb.png.7457c8387048599adf586f1cb85e9a3a.png

3 minutes ago, Well-met said:

They showed a pic from the next update and doesnt look like a summer festive thing but more like moon stuff

9 minutes ago, Well-met said:

It's the final update for the RoT Storyline, but there are 2 other major updates planned for this year.

17 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

It's the final update for the RoT Storyline, but there are 2 other major updates planned for this year.

Now now, they did not say it's gonna be the final one. They just said they were closing the RoT Arc. And an arc doesn't just end in a straight line. This could be the final one, but I don't think it's guaranteed

I think next Thursday, not this Thursday. JoeW did say that they will probably resume Twitch drops about two weeks from the end of the Smiten'in Rod's run (don't know how to spell that), which would land on next Thursday. I think that the new twitch drop will align with the new update beta.

Archived