Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

On 10/7/2020 at 5:58 AM, bruhmoment23 said:

How do Giants like Deerclops or Bearger arrive to the Constant other than game scripted spawning? Do they just plop out of somewhere or are born naturally and grow somewhere in the Constant?

Maxwell's examination quote for the Deerclops eye implies it's a species ("Deerclops are myopic" when it would be "Deerclops is myopic" if there was only one). Based on that I assume that they mate and reproduce naturally, and assume the same is true for the other seasonal giants. At least Moosegoose definitely does, you can see multiple at a time and even see the eggs and young they have.

• Like 3
  • Shopcat 1

I want to bump this thread- this thread is excellent for asking questions about the game that you don’t feel deserves a whole thread dedicated just to.

With that said- Maxwell has a quote when examining a Redbird that reads as “They come from the firelands”

What exactly ARE the Firelands Klei?? Is it an Area in the constant that is literally fire & lava that we the players have never seen yet?, and if it’s an Area of the constant will we ever get to actually go there and see it? Have we already been to the Firelands?? Maybe it’s the Forge or Dragonfly Biome?

This has always peaked my curiosity.

Edited by Mike23Ua

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I want to bump this thread- this thread is excellent for asking questions about the game that you don’t feel deserves a whole thread dedicated just to.

With that said- Maxwell has a quote when examining a Redbird that reads as “They come from the firelands”

What exactly ARE the Firelands Klei?? Is it an Area in the constant that is literally fire & lava that we the players have never seen yet?, and if it’s an Area of the constant will we ever get to actually go there and see it? Have we already been to the Firelands?? Maybe it’s the Forge or Dragonfly Biome?

This has always peaked my curiosity.

It could be from Hot Lava's world. I mean, we have a firepit from there, also Puft from Oxygen Not Included. It's pretty safe to assume all of Klei's games are all part of a multiverse. It's just our fellows survivors are trapped in the constant with only Maxwell knowing something about the "outside".

Now I have a question for someone who's into reading and writing code, what happens to Brumble Bees after Bee Queen is killed? Do they lose their loyalty to that queen in specific? If I let them live, will they turn their loyalty to the next Bee Queen? Will they live forever? Will they die of hunger? That's something that have been bothering me now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Articestone said:

Where does the red mug filled with hot chocolate that come out from nowhere when doing the Cheer emote come from? 

There's the realm of shadow creatures, the realm of lunar beings, and the realm of hot chocolate.

The survivors have just started tapping into its powers. Its top 5 elder powers charlie doesnt want you to know about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Why does the Molerat (not to be confused with the new MoleBAT) Target and go after to collect Wooden floorings, but refuses to pick up other loose wooden stuff like the thousands of loose Twigs dropped from Twiggy Trees?

Edited by Mike23Ua

20 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Speaking of confusing things, they're called Moleworms.

That may be what the game calls them, but that’s not what I call them. There’s an entire thread dedicated to names players give mobs but.. anyway.

You didn’t answer the question! Why do they Target Wooden Floors that you craft.. but they won’t pick up other wooden stuffs.. like Loose twigs left everywhere?

Edited by Mike23Ua

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

That may be what the game calls them, but that’s not what I call them. There’s an entire thread dedicated to names players give mobs but.. anyway.

You didn’t answer the question! Why do they Target Wooden Floors that you craft.. but they won’t pick up other wooden stuffs.. like Loose twigs left everywhere?

All turfs have the "molebait" tag which moleworms will well target. Twigs and many other wooden items do not have this tag.

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1

17 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

This is my first time playing with Hallowed Nights, is it part of the event to find random trinkets strewn about on the ground? Also, will these trinkets go away when the event is done if they are?

Yes it is part of the Event, you trade these to the Pig King in exchange for Candy, Trinkets won’t go away in worlds that have hosted Hallowed Nights before, but newer worlds hosted after the event will not have them.

Also if you just like the event and want to play the game that way 24/7 you can host worlds with the event still turned on.

Certain features of the events however may not continue to work.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

This is my first time playing with Hallowed Nights, is it part of the event to find random trinkets strewn about on the ground? Also, will these trinkets go away when the event is done if they are?

to add to mikes comment. Everything that you trade with pig king will give you candies like meat or wires so you dont need to trade halloween trinckets, if you want to keep them, to get the candies 

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m kind of worried to be honest.. I know that the NEW content & NEW skins isn’t out on my Xbox yet, but Hallowed Nights has already started right? But yet- I still can not create Mad Science Lab or collect trinkets.. I’m going to assume that I won’t be able to until the new update because I would hate to have to start a new world to get the content to be active. :( 

Edited by Mike23Ua

6 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

to add to mikes comment. Everything that you trade with pig king will give you candies like meat or wires so you dont need to trade halloween trinckets, if you want to keep them, to get the candies 

Thanks, so no more gold from the Pig King with Hallowed Nights enabled? 

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m kind of worried to be honest.. I know that the NEW content & NEW skins isn’t out on my Xbox yet, but Hallowed Nights has already started right? But yet- I still can not create Mad Science Lab or collect trinkets.. I’m going to assume that I won’t be able to until the new update because I would hate to have to start a new world to get the content to be active. :( 

it isnt reach consoles, right? you will be able when it comes. I didnt create a new world and i have trinkets arround the world and the lab

1 minute ago, Blueleaf12 said:

Thanks, so no more gold from the Pig King with Hallowed Nights enabled? 

you get gold among the candies

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1