Questions that don't deserve their own thread.

2 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

“ShopCat Has Erased your Post” Consider it like the house cat that just tore your curtain to shreds & it’s claws have been Snipped.

(What? I really love ShopCat.. If DST ever did Crossover Content I would want ShopCat.. maybe she could be an Easter egg in the Trade Inn guys Mini-games to where if you did good, or really really bad- ShopCat pops up on screen: Kind of like that annoying dog that always mocked you when you missed shooting a Duck in Duck Hunt on the Nintendo game)

But in all seriousness- Would people want to see small crossovers between Klei’s other franchises in DST?
They technically already did this before with Forge content.. so I wantz ShopCat.

Thank You & Good Night.

• Shopcat 2

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

But in all seriousness- Would people want to see small crossovers between Klei’s other franchises in DST?
They technically already did this before with Forge content...

Oh I didn't know about that, what was a crossover with forge?- are any of the items there used in other Klei games?

The only actual crossovers I know of are the GlomGlom skin for Oxygen not Included and Magmatic fire pit for Hot Lava (Although especially latter is a loose reference to the game then being an entity crossing over to don't starve.) I'm fine with these are perhaps things of more weight to cross into DST as long as the designs are compatible with the DST graphics.

Puft IconLava Firepit Icon

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Oh I didn't know about that, what was a crossover with forge?- are any of the items there used in other Klei games?

The only actual crossovers I know of are the GlomGlom skin for Oxygen not Included and Magmatic fire pit for Hot Lava (Although especially latter is a loose reference to the game then being an entity crossing over to don't starve.) I'm fine with these are perhaps things of more weight to cross into DST as long as the designs are compatible with the DST graphics.

Puft IconLava Firepit Icon

image.png.2012abc6d8b1f2cbbd1408b81aac8fd3.png

I think they might mean this cameo of Hazard in one of Pugna's animations.

• Thanks 2
  • Happy Hazard 4

40 minutes ago, Hornete said:

image.png.2012abc6d8b1f2cbbd1408b81aac8fd3.png

I think they might mean this cameo of Hazard in one of Pugna's animations.

I couldn’t actually find the animation for that but yeah that’s the one Thanks!

I would love to see more references from other Klei games pop up in DST.. even if I’ve never played any of Klei’s other games- it would still be a cool thing to do for people who have.

They don’t have to be actual mobs within the game.. simple stuff like an action figure dug up out of a Grave, to someone like myself it’ll just be exactly what it is- An action figure you dug out a grave.. to someone who has played The game the action figure is from however- They’ll be all like

“Oh neat it’s Hazard from Klei’s other game, Hot Lava.”

But the question remains.. would players want to see more crossover Easter eggs like this?

Edited by Mike23Ua

How do Webber's hands work- spiders in the constant are already a tricky topic, and Webber is a fusion between a spider and a human. Does he have normal fingers? Leg like feeties on hands? More realistic spider paws with claws? According to some of his skins it looks like it- but others give him a singular claw. 

Is 'Webber' his new name he made up for himself after becoming a spider person or a common last name? What was/is his first name?

Edited by BezKa
  • Like 4

On 8/14/2020 at 5:31 AM, ShadowDuelist said:

Why bunnymen don't recognize the hambat like a giant piece of meat?

They're vegans. They don't eat meat, but they don't have any opinions on using meat in other ways

In the forge, why cant you just shoot a dart and kill battlemaster pingas?

• Like 2

Is there a way to remove random stuff spawning in your base on Xbox/PS4?

On PC you can just use some nifty mods to remove say- for example a den of 3 moose goose nests that move dead center of your base- But is there any way to remove these, or Penguins so they Won’t spawn??

Can I maybe destroy the nests or burn a campfire near the pengull and their Ice Nests to melt all the ice and have them Relocate to another Area outside of my Base?

Anyone with long lasting worlds on Xbox/PS4 have any tips??

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is there a way to remove random stuff spawning in your base on Xbox/PS4?

On PC you can just use some nifty mods to remove say- for example a den of 3 moose goose nests that move dead center of your base- But is there any way to remove these, or Penguins so they Won’t spawn??

Can I maybe destroy the nests or burn a campfire near the pengull and their Ice Nests to melt all the ice and have them Relocate to another Area outside of my Base?

Anyone with long lasting worlds on Xbox/PS4 have any tips??

No because you can't bring down the command line console.

Also we don't need mods to do that.

On 9/7/2020 at 12:23 AM, Pootis Bird said:

They're vegans. They don't kick puppies, but they don't have any opinions on using dead puppies in other ways

That second part actually makes them absolutely not vegan. It makes them vegetarian at most.
Veganism: "A philosophy and way of living which seeks to exclude—as far as is possible and practicable—all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose.

Anyone offhand have a list of all the different hats that pigs can wear forever? I want to give pigs in a village different hats to identify them easily.

• Like 2

Will the Computer created totally made up but also totally awesome sounding Female character Butterfly/Moth character “Witherbloom” Ever be a Real thing??

Gotta be honest, it’s impossible not to instantly think of This-

Spoiler

48497D98-F443-4F69-AE20-CDBCCD45740E.thumb.jpeg.7c24adc2d0d6396f3132bb2b344f1059.jpeg

But.. Discordia is Awesome- and a Playable Butterfly character who could improve Butterflies/Moths and evolve them to spit acid at the horrible monsters who slaughter them endlessly for free hunger, health & souls.. Well Quite frankly- that sounds like a Character I would be willing to pay for.

Witherbloom is real... and Her Butterfly Army Will Reign Supreme.

(Someday.. Maybe?)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Will the Computer created totally made up but also totally awesome sounding Female character Butterfly/Moth character “Witherbloom” Ever be a Real thing??

Gotta be honest, it’s impossible not to instantly think of This-

Reveal hidden contents

48497D98-F443-4F69-AE20-CDBCCD45740E.thumb.jpeg.7c24adc2d0d6396f3132bb2b344f1059.jpeg

But.. Discordia is Awesome- and a Playable Butterfly character who could improve Butterflies/Moths and evolve them to spit acid at the horrible monsters who slaughter them endlessly for free hunger, health & souls.. Well Quite frankly- that sounds like a Character I would be willing to pay for.

Witherbloom is real... and Her Butterfly Army Will Reign Supreme.

(Someday.. Maybe?)

what

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Well-met said:

what

Spoiler

Lol Witherbloom was a character that a computer program created (an actual computer program & not any real human player) the description for her was wacky as heck.. but also sounded so cool.

Yes it had its flaws- such as pros and cons that didn’t make any sense at all (computer program remember?) but the gist of it was that Witherbloom was a Part Human, Part Buttefly/Lunar Moth New Playable Character, who could befriend the butterflies/Lunar Moths and have them follow her around as followers- and in PVP the one creature Wortox slaughters endlessly for free souls- would now become his biggest foe.

(I’m guessing the program created Witherbloom based on Beequeen.. either way she sounded cool.)

And I don’t have the link to that topic- and am too lazy to go searching for it.. but I’m pretty sure someone else can link it for you.

Anyway... Forget Witherbloom- I want to know Why does this have Four Slots... to put stuff.. if you only ever Use Two?

45466C3A-D23E-4EC8-9135-E9C17DF4C494.thumb.jpeg.de8a136e74146d039bbda89c57e662a4.jpeg

it can NOT be a coincidence that this portal is called the Celestial Portal, and.... the thing the players fish up out the water in the Return of Them updates is called the Celestial Tribute..

Maybe those two empty slots will have a purpose eventually..?

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Like 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 1

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lol Witherbloom was a character that a computer program created (an actual computer program & not any real human player) the description for her was wacky as heck.. but also sounded so cool.

Yes it had its flaws- such as pros and cons that didn’t make any sense at all (computer program remember?) but the gist of it was that Witherbloom was a Part Human, Part Buttefly/Lunar Moth New Playable Character, who could befriend the butterflies/Lunar Moths and have them follow her around as followers- and in PVP the one creature Wortox slaughters endlessly for free souls- would now become his biggest foe.

(I’m guessing the program created Witherbloom based on Beequeen.. either way she sounded cool.)

And I don’t have the link to that topic- and am too lazy to go searching for it.. but I’m pretty sure someone else can link it for you.

Anyway... Forget Witherbloom- I want to know Why does this have Four Slots... to put stuff.. if you only ever Use Two?

45466C3A-D23E-4EC8-9135-E9C17DF4C494.thumb.jpeg.de8a136e74146d039bbda89c57e662a4.jpeg

it can NOT be a coincidence that this portal is called the Celestial Portal, and.... the thing the players fish up out the water in the Return of Them updates is called the Celestial Tribute..

Maybe those two empty slots will have a purpose eventually..?

the merm king construction uses all 4 slots.

• Like 2