DST Return of Them: Troubled Waters Now Available!

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

we're going to do another QOL update for August.

As for QoL it'd be nice to have better chest inventory management. It's hard to find correct chests on longer servers. I think if you click on an item, it should highlight a nearby chest that has said item. And there should be a control to automatically stack items into nearby chests that have said item, like how Terraria does it. That would save me so much time and frustration looking in every chest.

The rabbit earmuffs many have requested be a hat you can craft by hand without a science machine. It would help people who are joining in winter so the server doesn't die. Currently if you join in winter, your best hope is to burn trees and plants every 30 seconds just to move around. It really sucks and there should be an easy clothing option for winter starters so they aren't burning the world. plus it's fair to them.

I would like if you could jump from land mass to land mass if its just a tiny river separating the two. Nothing as painful as trying to get to a biome that is one little hop away, but the river means you have to walk 2 minutes to get to the other biome. The player can jump a tiny distance off land to hop on a boat, why can't they hop a little distance over a tiny river?

General beefalo domestication buffs would be cool. Even if you're very diligent every day about taming a beefalo it normally takes over 20 days. 20 days which you can't explore the caves, go sailing, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love the new update!

As far as QOL changes... The unravel duplicates button dosen't do anything for me because I only ever have 2 of one item and you have to click twice as much to unravel duplicates when you could just unravel the item regularly. I would reccomend a button in a different place with unravel all duplicates and create a checklist that you can confirm rather than just unravel the duplicates for one item :)

• Like 4

Hype aside, the wormwood skin is absolutely amazing, and probably one of the best skins Klei has probably made. It’s so different and otherworldly when compared to his other skins. I will definitely pick this up when I get the chance.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

As for QoL it'd be nice to have better chest inventory management. It's hard to find correct chests on longer servers. I think if you click on an item, it should highlight a nearby chest that has said item. And there should be a control to automatically stack items into nearby chests that have said item, like how Terraria does it. That would save me so much time and frustration looking in every chest.

skin chest and organization xD

6 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

omg the new Wurt skin looks so cute !!!! <3 <3 I gotta buy that right now!!

SHE'S AN AXOLOTL!! 

axolotl.png.b286b14eb1ee6b318b119d4ee09468e9.png

(OMGSOCUTE)

I _think_ that's something we were talking about with her a while ago!  I vaguely remember a thread regarding making different water-creatures for Wurt skins and the axolotl one got a lot of likes.  (I was one of them.)

As for the new Wormwood skin...I'm getting strong "Eversion" flashbacks for some reason, on this one...

...Notorious

• Like 6

In regards to some fairly small QoL stuff, maybe some skin updates? WX's cuffs show through on a lot of skins, making them a bit of an eyesore, and Wigfrid's Ultimate Performer body has her underwear show through despite it looking like it covers her whole body.

image.png.0e205337b99a40b638ce8ee2a30f0d31.pngimage.png.a25f5be4ed475a4cc843fd9a59766954.png

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

There appear to be two more skins in the skin folder, called "profileflair_egg_rotten" and "profileflair_redbird", so your flexing appears not to be the full story.

I got the rotten egg icon by just simply keep merging all of them under 100

but I don't know how to get egg icon

btw, new record and I get "red bird icon" this time

image.thumb.png.7b2032a3eb79705052aed36dc282542b.png

now I get the egg at lower score

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4381d1387492ebe16f76a8c00df58fe2.png

Edited by gghhrr
  • Thanks 2