DST Return of Them: Troubled Waters Now Available!

Is nice to see KLei listened to fans and made the Chef skin for Warly, Axolotl for Wurt and new additions to Verdant pack for Willy and Wolf. Plus whatever that abomination is for Wormwood, heh.

Regarding next QoL update from August I have one suggestion atm:

Tail o' Three Cats - a quite fun weapon to wield in battles yet a shame isn't used more because of its rather expensive recipe (3x Catcoon Tail + 3x Tentacle Spots); my suggestion is lowering the required Spots to perhaps 1x Tentacle Spot. Ty!

latest?cb=20180920113733= 3x latest?cb=20140417132004 + 1x latest?cb=20121216162015

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
*typo*
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
7 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Someone have that problem too? No idea how to fix it. Others mini games work fine

Yeah, a few people have run into the issue. I'm still trying to figure out what weird condition could be causing this.

Are you using a controller? Were you clicking madly? Did you click anything at all?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jason said:

lost_1.png

Lost Adventurers Chest $10.99 (19 RMB). Contains 5 skin sets.
Warly's "The Head Chef" set, including the "Head Chef's Hat" Top Hat skin, Wolfgang's "The Verdant" set, Wilson's "The Verdant" set, Wurt's "The Roseate" set, and  Wormwood's "The Triumphant" set.

There's DLC option available to buy it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Why is the on-model art on all these new skins so terribly unlike all the other skins? Like srsly, Chin Lines? It makes her look like she has seen some stuff.

I think that's because Axolotls have much longer snouts than Merms

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This might just be my favorite update! Great job you guys! (specially great job to whoever came up with the name for "Wavey Jones"!)

My only complaint its that I don't see much of a reason to deal with the sea weeds biome, specially when comparing it to the salt biome (The seedshells only deal like 20 dmg and sure, barnacles are a good source of healing food... but there are easier and better alternatives (including the new recipes for veggy meat from this same update).

Apart from that? Probably one of the best Return of Them updates by far!

Edited by Wexton

20 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yeah, a few people have run into the issue. I'm still trying to figure out what weird condition could be causing this.

Are you using a controller? Were you clicking madly? Did you click anything at all?

I just got that crash too, pretty sure it was because I was clicking too fast and didn't give the numbers a chance to fall

@Jason In the release notes I don't see any mentions of fixing the hermit brain bug i posted in here

nor see it marked at seen by a developer or fixed. can you check this out please? we had a few crashes cos of this and had to roll back a few times while in beta. :???: Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ohan said:

oof... that normal flower trail 

the head looks nice though with the crystal eyebrella! 

This must be addressed in August QoL update, at least change it to cosmetic evil flower or something less... uhhh THAT!

Absolutely astonishing work. Really outdone yourselves this time around with the skins.

Also. i LOVE the music in the trailer. the outtro music fits so perfectly for a fighting theme for the ocean. Would love to see it as an actual track. <3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

image.png.583a453229c85dc0819e9b3996a4c116.png

Stack your not yet 100s to get lots of points, major points for smashing a bunch of 100s back to back.

Kinda a bummer to get a really high score you need to pray for rng.

15 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

image.png.583a453229c85dc0819e9b3996a4c116.png

Stack your not yet 100s to get lots of points, major points for smashing a bunch of 100s back to back.

That's what I tried to do all the time, but at the end I do get the right number in the wrong spot, e.g.
  1 I 2
98 | 99

• Sad 2