DST Return of Them: Troubled Waters Now Available!

I would like to see in-game statistics like this for example:

159.697km Traveled
430 Dark Swords crafted
30 Ancient Fuelweavers Killed
150 Meatballs eaten
6570 Days Survived
47.321km Sailed
943 Trees Planted
3.971 Mobs Killed
54.413 Damage Taken
687 Structures Crafted

etc...

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

The new skin chest is very beautiful. I like Klei's artistic style so much. 

so everybody clap your hands with wormwood pl !

GIF 2020-7-17 8-24-47.gif

I wish his bloom lasted longer, or that there was a way to self-inflict bloom outside of spring. His skins are all so cool and it's lame that their full glory is limited to a few days in one season.

• Like 3

Just now, Gourmand said:

I wish his bloom lasted longer, or that there was a way to self-inflict bloom outside of spring. His skins are all so cool and it's lame that their full glory is limited to a few days in one season.

If you want, you can post your opinions here~Maybe there will be surprises in the future?

• Like 1

Loving the new stuff! (New wortox skins Klei plz)

There seems to be a texture problem with the chef hat, not sure if it's just my PC though.

Captura-2.PNG.6f54069dbcca7a2565960448e178914d.PNG

Also at least on wortox it seems to be too floaty

Captura2.PNG.1ea9db9ee2a419a5671a0d796246a068.PNGCaptura3.PNG.d5e0f76affd6a5729e3e1dfc037b32cf.PNG

Captura4.PNG.46f3ddc13a4220b0f10df77acb065db4.PNG

• Like 1

I found a sticker bug about the chef hat while playing the game today~

Mr. Jason, I found a sticker bug about the chef hat while playing the game today~ the chef hat cannot display stickers in the equipment bar, nor in the character interface, nor in the backpack column. Please fix these bugs. Thank you!

QQ图片20200717155901.png

QQ图片20200717155907.png

QQ图片20200717155914.png

Is wurt's new skin inspired by this little guy? cute!

QQ图片20200717162928.png

u=2445879357,1457561119&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Edited by Pikapikap
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Jason said:

If you have things that you would like to see in the next QOL update, now's the time to let us know!

How about doing something with grass and saplings? Right know disease only punishes you for moving things around but you get no reward for leaving grass and saplings in their natural habitat. This is a reason why some people turn off disease completely, taking care of it is a chore (uprooting and planting again) that you have to do once in a while. Having an item that we can craft and use to prevent or heal plants would be a pretty good thing. On top of that twiggy trees and grass geckos produce basic materials whole year round and can't be sick (you removed that option). I want to see not transplanted grass and saplings turning into tall grass, overgrown sapling after a while (like trees but it doesn't revert back) and you could get more grass/twigs from it. Maybe even some grow buff for naturally spawned grass in natural savanna turf and saplings in natural deciduous/forest turf. You would give players options to move basic materials to their base and taking care of them in a proper way or you could allow players to just leave things be and harvest more stuff later. Without Lureplant gathering basic materials takes a lot of time and speaking of gathering.

I believe razor should be looked at too. Allow razor to be used when gathering stuff, make it a tool you can equip in your hand and run around with, make it lose durability on use because those things lay all around the world in a pub worlds. So, when you equip razor you gather things like plants, mushrooms, grass and twigs from saplings much faster. (Just shorten the animation like you did with Winona crafting speed).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Kynoox_ said:

I would like to see in-game statistics like this for example:

159.697km Traveled
430 Dark Swords crafted
30 Ancient Fuelweavers Killed
150 Meatballs eaten
6570 Days Survived
47.321km Sailed
943 Trees Planted
3.971 Mobs Killed
54.413 Damage Taken
687 Structures Crafted

etc...

That would be amazing :)

With all these great skins for Wormwood, it'd be nice if there was some way to artificially force bloom for Wormwood. Maybe like crafting a super fertilizer out of plant parts or something along those lines, maybe it could be a nice way to tie in sea/moon island content since Wormwood originates from the moon.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sivdun said:

How about doing something with grass and saplings? Right know disease only punishes you for moving things around but you get no reward for leaving grass and saplings in their natural habitat

the reward is not having to deal with disease.

• Thanks 1