DST Return of Them: Troubled Waters Now Available!

• Developer

Troubled Waters

The seas seem to grow more dangerous with every passing day. Is this the work of Charlie, or is the strange, mutating influence of the moon growing stronger? Let’s hope our Survivors can stay afloat long enough to find out.

New Features

• New craftable mast upgrades.
  • New craftable water pump for open water fire emergencies.
  • Sea Weed living out on the Sea Stacks.
  • Spittlefish
  • Rock Jaw sharks plying the deep waterways.
  • The Terrorclaw, aquatic relation to the Terrorbeak.
  • Barnacles and new Barnacle cooking recipes.
  • New cooking recipes for Leafy Meat.
  • Something to break the lonely nights at sea.

New skin sets available

We have also added new character skins as drops in-game or for purchase.

lost_1.png

Lost Adventurers Chest $10.99 (19 RMB). Contains 5 skin sets.
Warly's "The Head Chef" set, including the "Head Chef's Hat" Top Hat skin, Wolfgang's "The Verdant" set, Wilson's "The Verdant" set, Wurt's "The Roseate" set, and  Wormwood's "The Triumphant" set.

In addition, we had to change up some of the skin prices a bit to bring them more in-line with the spool value of the items inside. Some packs went down in price and some went up, but just by a little bit. 

New Streaming Drops!

We have added the Enchanted Crystal to the Crystalline collection. For more information on streaming drops and how to get them, check out our support topic here. 

researchlab3_crystal_trio.png

Final Notes

We know you have all been wondering what's coming up next. Will we have more DLC characters? What's the next character refresh? 

For the next DLC character. We'll see. Probably, but no promises right now. We're mostly focused on trying to stick to a manageable schedule, which is obviously a bit tough at the moment. But, I think we're doing pretty well so far.

With that being said, we're going to do another QOL update for August. The last one was received very well and not only does it allow everybody on the team some room to breath and catch up with everything they are working on, but we've found it to be rewarding to get in some of the things that we have wanted to get fixed up but haven't found the time. If you have things that you would like to see in the next QOL update, now's the time to let us know!

We've already begun work on the next character refresh as well as the next animated short for that character and we're well on our way for the next big content update. We'll announce the character on the QOL update post next month. I know, I know. I want to tell you, but you're gonna have to wait a bit longer.  

That's it for now. Have fun out there!

View full update

• Like 72
  • Thanks 31

I clicked on this thread expecting patch notes. Shouldn't the thread title be named something different? they renamed it lol

Edit: @Dr. Safety CHEF SKIN CHEF SKIN

Edit 2: Why does Willow have Wickerbottom's mouth

Edited by Canis
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5