Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, ADM said:

1.png.0b516bf8bc1e255616ef96638ba90ddb.png

@Grim the I can't stop repeating myself this meme every time I see your username so please what is it ? :wilson_laugh:

On the dst discord my username was always "Grim, the Walter main" or "Grim, the Warly main" or "Grim, the head chef", so I decided to make it "Grim, the" as a joke. (and for consistency). Once I got my forums account I had to remove the comma since you can't have a comma in your username. So it's anything you want it to be. 
Question for you: What does ADM stand for?

Edited by Grim the
  • Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, Grim the said:

On the dst discord my username was always "Grim, the Walter main" or "Grim, the Warly main" or "Grim, the head chef", so I decided to make it "Grim, the" as a joke. (and for consistency). Once I got my forums account I had to remove the comma since you can't have a comma in your username. So it's anything you want it to be. 
Question for you: What does ADM stand for?

Thanks that is much more clear to me ! :encouragement:
So mine is just some childish name that followed me for more than 10 years now so you can't expect anything epic but a bit gring-y : my first name is Antoine, and at this time when I got my first computer I had to play that game some friends showed me at school, Minecraft, maybe the name rings a bell ? Hmm so when I had to get myself an account I had no idea how to name it but I couldn't use my previous one cause it was already taken or something like that, "Regalec", it's a very long fish with cute hairs...

Then I decided to just name myself AntoineDeMinecraft but [your username must be between ??-?? characters] so I had to shorten it a bit and there you go. I could change it to something more stylish later but honestly, after meeting so many friends that still stick with me from that game I had to keep it as a souvenir of the good times. Plus you can make some funny jokes with the letters so...

1 minute ago, KeshS said:

Astonishingly Delightful Memes

Yeah something like that :)

And really I don't think ADDST would be any better today :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ADM said:

Thanks that is much more clear to me ! :encouragement:
So mine is just some childish name that followed me for more than 10 years now so you can't expect anything epic but a bit gring-y : my first name is Antoine, and at this time when I got my first computer I had to play that game some friends showed me at school, Minecraft, maybe the name rings a bell ? Hmm so when I had to get myself an account I had no idea how to name it but I couldn't use my previous one cause it was already taken or something like that, "Regalec", it's a very long fish with cute hairs...

Then I decided to just name myself AntoineDeMinecraft but [your username must be between ??-?? characters] so I had to shorten it a bit and there you go. I could change it to something more stylish later but honestly, after meeting so many friends that still stick with me from that game I had to keep it as a souvenir of the good times. Plus you can make some funny jokes with the letters so...

Yeah something like that :)

And really I don't think ADDST would be any better today :wilson_sneaky:

ADM stands for Awesome Dope Modder.

And keep doing awesome mods man.. even though I can’t enjoy them- the screens of what I have seen you work on look sick!

• Like 2
  • Health 1