Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Recommended Posts

fimmatek    4043
1 hour ago, landromat said:

I don't understand spear skin inconsistency. All elegant spear skins change staffs too. If these two skins don't change staffs, they should be distinguished, not elegant

I guess the Forge skinned spears would look strange as staves. Just imagine the spiral spear with a gem on it... I'm not surprised they don't reskin the staves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jynn    629

I mean, the Shovel and Axe didn't reskin the gold versions of them either, and that's a smaller change than spear to staves. so i'm not entirely surprised

Edited by Jynn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinister_Fang    9112
3 hours ago, Jynn said:

I mean, the Shovel and Axe didn't reskin the gold versions of them either, and that's a smaller change than spear to staves. so i'm not entirely surprised

That's because those skins only worked on the flint tools. The "extra skins" were only for items when they're used to craft something else, such as spears being a crafting component for staves. So if anything, the gold skin would have been a separate skin from the flint ones, and not packaged into one.

But if the new spear skins can't be used to make staves, then the consistency of this mechanic was thrown right out the window anyway...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jynn    629
1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That's because those skins only worked on the flint tools. The "extra skins" were only for items when they're used to craft something else, such as spears being a crafting component for staves. So if anything, the gold skin would have been a separate skin from the flint ones, and not packaged into one.

But if the new spear skins can't be used to make staves, then the consistency of this mechanic was thrown right out the window anyway...

but the Timeless Ancient walking cane COULD make the other skin as well xD so it's all mixed up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
landromat    1654
1 hour ago, Jynn said:

but the Timeless Ancient walking cane COULD make the other skin as well xD so it's all mixed up

lazy explorer requires walking cane

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Captain_Rage    1283
On 11/6/2018 at 1:42 AM, Jynn said:

i need to see those new gold suits on a character to really decide which i'll weave 

 

i love fire webber, he looks so gosh darn fuzzy

 

but willow is smiling on her skin...and that's weird

I think it is perfect, both thematically and style-wise. It's Willow's time to shine. And the poster with the whole team is very good - they look like superheroes ready for action!

 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:53 AM, ProfessorAlpaca said:

Willow is so happy in this set and I love it.
Finally, something to celebrate her favorite thing in the world!

<3

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PuffinBy    318
52 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Good news!  The latest Forge Beta patch added in the fire and ice staff versions of the Pith Pike and Spiral Spear. 

Here are gifs of the 4 skins:

Fiery Pith Staff

firestaff_gungnir.gif.5532d99d3465e8fd2dc23a4e8383053c.gif

Fiery Spiral Staff

firestaff_lance.gif.a1b622326d90625e783c4e1fc3bd2fa8.gif

Icy Pith Staff

icestaff_gungnir.gif.bdb1239d2fa21acf33a1013a58e1db19.gif

Icy Spiral Staff

icestaff_lance.gif.0822dc73c5c351b44d5e1422ab255304.gif

*Mind Blown

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fill-Lips    298
1 hour ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Good news!  The latest Forge Beta patch added in the fire and ice staff versions of the Pith Pike and Spiral Spear. 

Wowie, that was fast, wonder if they were working on it before feedback about the skins lacking staff versions... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    20342
3 hours ago, DelroyBM said:

I am seriously trying to focus on college and these skins with the Forge release are not helping Klei.

I feel your pain, brother

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jynn    629
3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I was gonna pass up on the spiral spear skin (unless I got one as a drop that is), but after seeing the staff skin for it... I need to get one before the Forge ends.

 

agreed, the spiral staff skins are great

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seyfitoplar    369
On 06.11.2018 at 9:56 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

The Magmatic Wolfgang with Silken Grand Suit (Thulecite Suit) and Gatekeepers' Club (Thulecite Club)

5be138a579be4_wolfgang-leafheavy.gif.992d3be2a870ce89809ae43bd9995816.gif

Any idea why they changed Silken Grand Suit's belt colour?:wilson_confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    17989
Just now, seyfitoplar said:

Any idea why they changed Silken Grand Suit's belt colour?:wilson_confused:

I'm guessing since it's actually a cooldown item (so white like the tiara) instead of green (like healing flowers). 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
seyfitoplar    369
5 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I'm guessing since it's actually a cooldown item (so white like the tiara) instead of green (like healing flowers). 

Thinking... If they can change it back to green again.:wilson_angelic:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starphire    39

So excited to see these new side show skin additions. Was afraid they'd never implement these; the umbrella, tent and thermometre skins are some of my favs! The umbrella skin will def be my new go to. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now