All Released Skins (as of now)

I finally went ahead and put the new skins into the main post! Took me a while. Now I'm finally free! ...until next month.

Also, I went ahead and revamped the main post to be much more compact and easy to navigate. Now all the rarities are separated into their own spoilers. Tell me what you think! I'd love the feedback.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Since you originally wrote the post, a lot of effort has been put into completing the wiki's collection (and it actually has been continuously updated with the post-Gorge skins during the last half year). So as this thread is still active, maybe you could consider updating the OP's introduction text?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Mueck said:

Since you originally wrote the post, a lot of effort has been put into completing the wiki's collection (and it actually has been continuously updated with the post-Gorge skins during the last half year). So as this thread is still active, maybe you could consider updating the OP's introduction text?

OH yeah. Weird, I deleted that when I updated the thread, but it didn't update correctly. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

OH MY GOD I CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW

deepfriedsoyousay.png.d478aecba53d32e783825c7e507e0124.png

Alright, now prepare for it to become 100000 times worse.

This isn't just with that combo of skins, it happens with ANY OUTFIT when you wear the Rose of GOH skins. Hell, it might happen even more.

This is a grade A issue, I've wasted a fortune on those things.

• Developer
2 hours ago, PeterA said:

To celebrate the 3rd year of this thread, we're working on a fix for this hand mouth issue. :)

Maybe the thread could be featured too? *-*

Come on Peter please, we never asked you for anything except everything we ever asked you for

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

On 2/5/2019 at 1:47 PM, Raspberry Shake said:

As a Maxwell main, it is with upmost sadness that I must say that it's not always "little"

image.png.d7620f11d20682b675c6f05fa5c6cb2d.png

It's the same with the GOH skin. Nose arm Maxwell is a thing.

i think of it as cartoonishly slouching and his head being on like that to show this i would make sense for his character

• Haha 1