Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

__IvoCZE__    8084
2 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Whenever somebody comments on this thread I get my hopes up about new skins.

whenever you will say  you expect new skins i willl say god damn it milkie there arent updates

god damn it milkie there arent updates

Raspberry Shake    5781
2 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

whenever you will say  you expect new skins i willl say god damn it milkie there arent updates

Normally I check the forums before I play, and so haven't seen the updates. Also, skin leaks.

Rellimarual    4178

I’m confused about all these skins. I thought they were just releasing three Twitch drops: the bird cage, the portrait and the icon. Where did these other ones come from and how can we get them?

fimmatek    4189
5 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

I’m confused about all these skins. I thought they were just releasing three Twitch drops: the bird cage, the portrait and the icon. Where did these other ones come from and how can we get them?

Klei showed some of them in their stream and I guess there are some in the game files too (where else do people find such stuff? :D)

I guess new skins will be released every now and then, I think every 2-4 weeks:

On 28.9.2018 at 2:14 AM, JoeW said:

During our first Campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Edited by fimmatek
  • Like 1

Chris1448    13392
10 hours ago, Death_Mule17 said:

Wheres the crock pot skins at?

5bc0b3eb74f8e_Elegant_CrockPot_Survivor.png.f1bcb26a29fc6f49e210c78a4c7041f3.png5bc0b3eaddbec_Elegant_CrockPot_Halloween.png.318866da21879eff5fc885ea99b847e8.png5bc0b3ea6230f_Elegant_CrockPot_Gorge.png.4a1bb7aaf64982b4d7456b506652773e.png These are the only crock pot skins, no new crock pots has been added for the Circus themed skins.

• Like 3

Chris1448    13392
2 minutes ago, WebberDoe said:

Hey,
Occasion to get Equestrienne Headdress, Amazing Ringmaster Hat and Prestiringmastatator will be soon or im too late? :c

It'll be coming up in a couple weeks. The last two weeks were the birdcage skin, and just yesterday started the rainometer skin. Check back in about 2 weeks to see which new skin will be available.

• Thanks 1

__IvoCZE__    8084
1 hour ago, nome said:

It's the cloud bills you don't want to see. You know how much it costs to run a machine vision network that automatically detects potato cups in all images on the internet? :) 

you forgot the real time real world potato cup scanner 3000 - scanning your local planet for potato cups warning may not work

Edited by __IvoCZE__

watermelen671    19230
5 hours ago, nome said:

It's the cloud bills you don't want to see. You know how much it costs to run a machine vision network that automatically detects potato cups in all images on the internet? :) 

image.png.9c82ac1514415912dfb683986d6eaef6.png that must be a more impressive neural network than what Google's rocking!